The Love of my Life (WWE- Set...

Bởi Amanda_Ootori

wut happens when Amanda gets into the WWE and meet the Love of her Life AND a guy she once dated and still lo... Xem Thêm

The Love of my Life (WWE- Seth Rollins fanfic)
Hello there
aww
Chap. 4
Chap. 5
Chap. 7
Chap. 8
chap. 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
~Chapter 13~

Chap. 6

1.7K 22 3
Bởi Amanda_Ootori

        Amanda's POV.

  I woke up in Seth's arms. He was actually awake! There really is a first for everything!

  S: "Morning baby girl! How's your head?" he asked concerned.

  A: "Its fine babe! Don't worry about me." I told him sitting up in his arms.

  S: "Baby how can I not worry about you!?"

  A: "Ohhhh two-tone! Just be glad I love u babe." I said to him while playing with his hair.

  S: "What did you just call me!?!" he yelled with just about the best facial expression ever!

  A: "Two-tone." I looked him dead in the eyes when I said it.

  S: "If it weren't for the huge ass window next to us, I would take u right here, right now!" He said it with such a straight face!

  A: "Close the curtain than." I told him laughing at him.

  S: "I wish we could right now baby but we have to get shit done today."

  A: "Fine!" with that him and I got up.

I walked over 2 my bag and grabbed a pair of shorts for the gym. Then I walked over to Seth's bag and grabbed the new Shield shirt when I felt an arm go around my waist.

  S: "And what do you think your doing?" I herd a smiling Seth say from behind me.

  A: "I don't know what your talking about!" I quickly said.

  S: "You're gonna have to stop taking all my shirts babe. I'm not gonna have any to ware soon."

  A: "I don't see a problem with that." I told him turning around in his arms.

  S: "This is the last shirt until I get clean cloths baby." he said laughing.

  A: "Fine...." he put his other arm around me and pulled me as close to him as he could. I stood on my toes so that I could reach him and gave him a small kiss.

  S: "So what are our plans for the day beautiful?" he asked looking down at me.

  A: "Well.....probably go to the gym an-"

  S: "No shit babe!" he said laughing at me.

  A: "Shut up!! I know that's what we're doing stupid! But any ways...umm...maybe go out or something?" I asked.

  S: "Of course we can go out baby. And u didn't have to be rude!" he said laughing.

  A: "Ohhh Seth you should really be glad I love you!" I told him.

  S: "I am baby. I am..." he told me before giving me a kiss and then he walked out of the bedroom. I decided that I would get dressed while he wasn't in the room. Little did I know he snuck back in the room while I was getting changed.

  S: "Damn babe!" I herd him yell from behind me making me jump.

  A: "Seth I swear if you do that one more time I will beat the shit out of you!" I yelled at him while pulling my shorts up.

  S: "Is that a threat or a promise!? And you look damn good in those shorts babe!" I swear this man has problems. I walked over to him and saw a smirk grow on his face. He wrapped his arms around me and place his hands on my ass.

  A: "What do u think your doing!?"

  S: "Feeling the ass of my beautiful girlfriend. You can gladly grab your sexy boyfriend. If you know what I mean baby."   A: "Seth...babe...I'm not gonna grab you there. But I will grab you here..." I said as I grabbed his ass.

  S: "HELLO!" he yelled with a huge ass smirk on his face. I jumped a little when he did that.

  A: "I suppose we should go to the gym now?"

  S: "Or.....we could have our own little work out session right here...." he told me while leaning in closer and then giving me a kiss witch turned into a make out session. Things started to get pretty heated but then Dean and Roman walked in......Fuck my life.

  D: "woah woah woah! What the hell is going on here!?" he asked

  R: "Did we just walk in on you to about to have sex!?" Roman asked laughing. I hid my face in Seth's chest and he held me in a hug.

  S: "Possibly. Now will you to stop! If u guys don't stop I can't get any fun with her anymore!" he yelled. The guys busted up laughing at how embarrassed I was. And Seth was not helping at all!

  A: "Can we just go to the gym now!?"

  R: "Race you there!" with that me and Roman raced down to the gym with Seth and Dean running behind us. I beat Roman to the gym and I headed to room with the ring in it.

  A: "Come on Roman! You and me let's go!" I said to Roman from in the ring trying to get him in the ring.

  R: "No....not after what happened the last time.."

  A: "Roman! I'm fine! Now stop it and get your ass in this ring!" I told him

  R: "How about later? I'm gonna go do a few other things and then I'll get in the ring with you. OK?"

  A: "Fine!" I said getting out of the ring and giving him a hug before he walked away.

  S: "I'll get in the ring with ya babe."

  A: "You would like that wouldn't you?" I asked already knowing the answer.

  S: "Yes. I really would." I laughed at him and got in the ring with him. Him and I where messing around awhile with Dean watching us.

  D: "You have a lot better ring ability than I thought you would Amanda." he said in surprise.

  A: "Thanks Ambrose. Maybe later you and I can get in the ring after Roman and I."

  D: "Sounds good." after he said that I saw a familiar looking person walk in the room out of the corner of my eye. I looked over and saw....Punk!!! I jumped up and out of the ring.

  A: "Punk!" I yelled running up to him. He turned around and saw me.

  P: "Hey Amanda! How are ya?" he asked excitedly.

  A: "Good. I've missed you Punk!"

  P: "Really!? Don't you have Rollins and them though?"

  A: "Yeah but your like...my best friend! You where the first person I talked to when I came to the company. Your my little Punkster!" I told him hugging him.

  P: "Your my best friend to Amanda. Hey here comes Rollins and Ambrose." I let go of Punk and turned around.

  S: "Hey babe. Hey Punk. What's going on over here?" he asked.

  A: "Chill babe. Punk and I are just friends I promise."

  S: "OK. I'm sorry guys...I just don't want anything to happen with you babe...you work for WWE.....there are a lot better looking guys in the locker room and I'm scared you'll leave me for one of them..."

  A: "Baby I wouldn't do that to you!" I walked over to him and gave him a small kiss.

  S: "OK babe....Hey me and Ambrose are gonna go over with Roman are you gonna come with us or stay here?"

  A: "I'm gonna stay here. I'll be over after while." I told him before I gave him a hug and kiss.

  S: "Alright. I love you babe."

  A: "Love you to." he started walking towards the door and stopped at Punk.

  S: "Take care of her Punk."

  P: "I will. I promise." he told Seth while look at me. With that Dean and Seth went to join Roman. I went and sat in the ring. Punk came over and joined me.

  P: "So..."

  A: "Wanna work on some moves or something?"

  P: "Well....I actually wanted to talk to you..."

  A: "About?"

  P: "I love you Amanda....now I'm not gonna go and try to ruin you and Seth I wouldn't do that to you. I just want you to know that of thing don't work out you know where to find me."

  A: "Punk....I-" I got cut off by Seth calling for me.

  A: "Punk I love you to but as a friend. I'm so sorry Punk! Please just don't be ma-" Punk cut me off by giving me a kiss.

  P: "I'm not mad at you. I'm sorry for what I just did but I couldn't have you thinking I was mad at you!"

  A: "I'll see you later Punk...I gotta go." I gave Punk a hug and got out of the ring. I ran to Seth, Roman, and Dean. I ran to Seth and wrapped my arms around him tightly.

  S: "What's wrong babe!? Did Punk do something? Did you get hurt" I just shook me head 'no' and Seth held me in his arms.

  A: "I love you so so so much babe!" I said letting a few tears escape.

  S: "Baby please just tell me what happened!" Seth begged.

  A: "I'll tell you later..."

  S: "OK well we're going home. Now! Something needs to be done. And remind me to close the curtains babe." he told me. I knew exactly what he meant. With how close he had me to him...it was quite obvious. Dean and Roman looked at each other and busted up laughing at Seth.

  D: "SETH IS GETTING HOT AND BOTHERED!!" Seth looked like he wanted to kill Dean! Roman looked like he was gonna pass out from laughing. I tried not to laugh...key word..tried. When Seth and got back to the hotel he unlocked the door and drug me inside and slammed the door shut. he pushed me up against the wall.

  A: "Hey babe you need to close the curtains." I told him and when he went to close the curtains I ran and locked myself in the bath room.

  S: "Come on babe! Please get out here!" you could here how badly he wanted me in his voice.

  A: "Your gonna have to get me first babe!" I yelled.

  S: "Come on babe! Don't do this to me..." he begged me. I sat in the bathroom on the sink with my feet up. I went to move and slipped off the sink, falling on the floor.....great.

  A: "Fuck me!" I yelled then laughing at myself.

  S: "I'm trying to!!!" I herd Seth yell. I finally decided that...well...you know...I wanted him to. I got up and walked to the door and opened it to see a shirtless Seth. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his chest.

  S: "Ah did you finally realize you want me to?" he whispered in my ear wrapping his arm around me.

  A: "I'm not sure I wanna tell u." I said.

  S: "That's a yes." before I could say anything he pushed me into the wall and started kissing me. Like full on kissing me. He moved down to my neck and found my sweet spot. He knew he did one cause I felt him smile against my skin and two cause I let out a small moan............ fuck....

  S: "Do u like that babe?" he asked me with a smirk.

  A: "STOP IT YOU FUCKING TEASE!" I yelled...most likely I bit to loud.

      Deans P.O.V

Roman and I were in the room next to Seth and Amanda and we sat there just waiting to here Amanda scream.....we have plans....we sat there just staring at each other waiting and trying really hard not to laugh. Then like three minutes later all you could here was Amanda yell "STOP IT YOU FUCKING TEASE!" Roman and I busted up laughing while running to the door. We went to their room and swung the door open. All you could see was Amanda up against the wall with Seth like all over her!

  D: "And what the HELL is going on here!?" I yelled. I've never seen them jump like they did when that happened! I've also never seen Amanda's face get so red....AND I'VE SEEN IT REALLY RED!

  S: "WHAT THE HELL GUYS!?" he yelled while pulling Amanda into his arms.

  R: "Aww did we walk in at a bad time?"

  S: "You knew exactly what was happening! How I don't know but you did!"

  D: "Its not exactly hard to here Amanda yelling and stuff."

  S: "Get the hell out!"

  D: "Why? You don't want us here?" I asked trying not to laugh.

  S: "Not right now I don't!" he yelled me and Roman finally left and gave them there privacy.

       Seth's P.O.V

   Once Stupid 1 and Stupid 2 finally left I looked down Amanda who still had her face buried in my chest. She is seriously the cutest thing ever. I leaned down and kissed her on top of her head. She looked up at me and smiled.

  A: "I love you two-toned." she said laying her head back down on my chest.

  S: "I love you to Mouse." I said getting a weird look from her.

  A: "Where the hell did that come from?" she asked.

  S: "Cause when I poke you in the side you make a cute little squeaky noise. Like a little mouse."

  A: "I do not!" she yelled. I poked her in the side and she made the cute little squeak sound. I have to admit...I love it when she dose that.

  S: "See. I told you." I said letting out a small laugh. I looked down at her...she didn't look so good.

  S: "Are you OK Mouse?"

  A: "Yeah I'm fine Two-Toned."

  S: " You don't look it. What's wrong?"

     Amanda's P.O.V

   Hearing him calling me Mouse and everything that we just did made me think......What about Punk? I can't act like nothing happened. Seth has to know. I must have stood there a while in my own little world cause Seth poked me on the nose.

  S: "Mouse. Are you sure your OK babe?" he asked. you could here how worried he was getting in his voice.

  A: "No. No babe I'm not..." I got out of his arms and went and sat on our bed.

  S: "Please tell me what's wrong baby..." he walked over and sat so that I was in between his legs.

  A: "Promise you won't get mad at me?" I asked.

  S: "Baby I promise you I will never be mad at you." he told me before kissing me on the head.

  A: "OK. Remember when you and Dean left me and Punk in in the room with ring at the gym this morning?"

  S: "Yeah....why?"

  A: "Punk....told me he loved me but he would never try to come between you and I. Then he told me that if thing between you and I don't work out I know where to find him." I told him trying not to cry...I didn't wanna do this to Punk....but I also didn't wanna keep this from Seth...not only is he my boyfriend.... but he's also my best friend.

  S: "What! Baby why didn't you tell me this earlier!?" he asked pulling me closer to him.

  A: "Cause you were in such a good mood all day and I didn't wanna be the one to ruin your day." I told him letting a tear fall.

  A: "That's not even the worse part though Seth." he looked down at me waiting for me to tell him.

  S: "What is the worse part then?" he asked.

  A: "H-he k-kissed me....." I told him. I could hold the tears any more. I sat there crying in Seth's arm.

  S: "He did what! Punk had the balls to kiss my baby girl!?!" he yelled. I put me arms around him.

  A: "Babe please don't hurt him!" I begged.

  S: "Why not!? Give me one good reason why I shouldn't hurt him!" he yelled. I pulled away from him.

  A: "Because he was my first friend in WWE! And to be quite honest if you don't calm down I'm going over and staying with Dean and Roman!" I yelled. Seth is kinda scary when he gets this mad...I don't like it...no matter how sexy he looks. But after I told him that his face dropped and turned pale.

  S: "Baby....I'm sorry....Its just the fact that he did that..." he said. I went back over to him and sat on his lap. I moved his hair out of his face and gave him a small kiss on his nose. He reached down to the end of the bed and grabbed a blanket. He laid down and pulled me down with him. He pulled the covers up over us.

  S: "I love you baby...." he told me giving me a kiss.

  A: " I love you to babe..." with that I fell asleep on his bare chest with him playing with my hair.

             ~5 hours later~

   I woke up still in Seth's arms on his chest. I picked up his phone and looked at the time. 1:18 in the morning! I laid in bed for about an hour trying to fall back sleep. I finally gave up. I picked his phone back up and unlocked it, his password is my name aww! I called Dean.  (*Amanda* +Dean+)

+Hello?+ I herd a sleepy Dean Ambrose say.

*Hey...its Amanda...*

+Amanda? Why are you up? Is something wrong?+ I love have these guys as my friends...there so sweet and caring!

*Yeah um I can't fall asleep....what should I do?*

+Um...did you wake Seth up?+

*No. Why?*

+Because. He loves you with all his heart and he has a better chance of helping you because of that.+

*Why would that matter?*

+Because he would do anything for you! As soon as we saw you backstage on your first day he turned around and literally the first thing he said was 'Damn....that's gonna be my forever...'+

*Really?*

+No joke sweet heart.+

*Thanks Ambrose. I'll let you go back to sleep.*

+Any time. Love ya lil sis.+

*Hah! love ya to big bro...*

    With that we hung up. I put Seth's phone down and then went to wake him up.

  A: "Hey...babe...can you please wake up?" I said poking him in the face. He laid there with his eyes closed but I knew he was awake cause I felt his hold on me grow stronger and I saw a small smile on his face.

  A: "Babe...please.." I said poking him again. He still just laid there.

  A: "Baaabeee! Please!" I begged.

  S: "Fine....what's wrong beautiful?" he asked looking up at me.

  A: "I can't sleep!" I whined. Umm...why dose he have a smirk on his face? Oh no..

  S: "I know what we could do..." he said flipping over so that he was on top of me. I didn't even bother to ask...I knew what he was gonna do...but I also wasn't gonna stop him. He started kissing my neck and I ran my hands through his hair. When he finally found my sweet spot again I left out a small moan. He made his way up my neck to my jaw. After he was done there he made his way to my lips. He licked my bottom lip asking for entry.... I'm stupid of course I let him do what he wanted. He had one hand in my hair and the other hand pulling at my shirt. Not to long after that he had my shirt off and we went back to our kiss. Now it was my turn....I had my one hand back in his hair and my other hand I slid down his chest and pulled at the top of his sweat pants. It didn't take long for those to come off. He also managed to get my shorts off of me as well. I pulled his boxers off of him and he seemed surprised when I did. He then pushed me down on the bed and got my bra and panties off. Let's just skip the rest of the for play....When we finally started.....well I.....might have screamed a little to loud.....but any ways we had the best sex ever. When we were done we fell asleep in each others arms.

   The next morning we were woke up by Dean and Roman....great.....I told Seth we should have put our clothes back on! Its a good thing we had a blanket... I laid there on my side as close to Seth as possible with my arm over his chest and he had his arm around me.

  D: "Soooo.....did you to have fun at oh I don't know about 1:30 this morning!" he said laughing with Roman.

  S: "How did you possibly know!?" Seth yelled confused.

  A: "I told you I screamed to loud." I said from under the blanket.

  R: "That's how." he said pointing to me. Seth looked down at me with a smile.

  S: "Babe I don't know why your hiding under there. Your beautiful enough to come out of there ya know." I stuck my head out from under the blanket and looked at Seth.

  A: "Babe I know what you mean...and I'm not gonna come out from under here." I told him going back under the blanket. Why I thought that would help I don't know. Seth held me so that I couldn't move and then Dean and Roman pulled the blanket down to my waist. At least Seth held me so the guys couldn't see anything. I pulled the blanket back up.

  A: "Babe you can let go of me now..." I said to Seth who still had his hand on my boobs.

  S: "I can but that doesn't mean I will." he said with a smirk. I hit him on the side and laughed.

  A: "Be glad I love you babe."

  S: "I am baby...I am..." Dean and Roman finally left our room and Seth and I laid there for what seems like for ever. When we finally got up I grabbed his sweat pants and my shirt.

  S: "What do you think sense I told you no more shirts that means you can take my sweats?" he asked trying really hard not to laugh. I walked over to him and slid my finger up and down him getting awful close to mini-Rollins.

  A: "Please babe?" I asked.

  S: "Y-yeah sure babe." he asked breathing heavily.

  A: "Thanks Babe!" I yelled and jumped up to give him a kiss. After that I went and got dressed. I came back to the bedroom to see a shirtless Seth Rollins sitting on the bed. I went over to him and sat down.

  A: "What cha doing?" I asked leaning on his shoulder looking at his phone screen.

  S: "You'll see baby." he was on some app to make a collage  and edit pictures. He went to his camera roll and selected a bunch of pictures of me and some of me and him. He chose about 35 of his favorites and put them all together. When it was done it looked great....he set it as his phone wallpaper and sent it to me.

  A: "Seth....I love it!" I told him. I gave him a kiss and he held me in his arms for awhile.

  S: "I better get my shirt on...the guys are gonna stop by and get us and then we can all head down to the arena." he said getting up.

  A: "OK. Um...babe..."

  S: "Yeah sweet heart?"

  A: "How will I be able to wrestle tonight?"

  S: "Well why wouldn't you be able to?"

  A: "I can barely walk...." I said looking at a smirking Seth. He started laughing so hard I honestly thought he was gonna pee himself!

  S: "And who's fault is that?" he said still laughing.

  A: "Yours!" I yelled I got up and walked....well half walk half limped over to him.

  S: "You'll be fine babe!" he said laughing.

  A: "I better be..." I said. A few minutes later Dean and Roman came by. When we got to the arena the guys walked me to the divas locker room.

  S: "Alright I'll see you as soon as you get dressed baby. I love you." right about then Aj came around the corner.

  AJ: "Aww! See Amanda. I told you things would work out!"

  A: "AJ!" I yelled, with Seth standing over me laughing.

  AJ: "Yes?" she said laughing.

  A: "Why!?"

  AJ: "Why what?"

  A: "Girl ya know I love ya but next time you see me and Seth....don't talk..just don't."

  S: "Calm down baby. I'll see you as soon as you get dressed. I love you." he said kissing me.

  A: "Alright. I love you to babe." he kissed me one more time before saying bye to me and Aj and then he went to him and the guys locker room.

  AJ: "So when did you start dating and why did you not tell me?" Aj asked excitedly.

  A: "Well remember how he kissed me in the ring on my first night here?"

  AJ: "Yeah."

  A: "Well...him and I went out after that and we started dating then."

  AJ: "Have you slept with him!?"

  A: "AJ!!! Yes...I have...that's not all we've done."

  AJ: "Oh my god! So how do you like dating him? You guys look so cute together!"

  A: "Hah! Thanks Aj. And I love dating him. He's like my best friend...I love him so much." she started jumping up and down like a little fan girl.

  AJ: "That is honestly the cutest thing ever!"

  A: "Thanks Aj. I gotta go get changed. Come on." her and I went in the divas locker room. When she saw me walk/limp she all but lost it!

  AJ: "Oh my god....why are you walking like that!?"

  A: "Don't blame me! Its Seth's fault!" when I yelled that all the divas looked at me and started laughing. I got dressed in my new ring gear. Its The Shields shirt cut like Aj cuts her shirts and black leather shorts with Chuck Taylor's like Aj has and I have black gloves like Seth. I walked out of the divas locker room and went around the corner and saw the guys. Seth has his back to me....hmm. I ran up behind him and jumped on his back.

  S: "Hey baby!"

  A: "Hey! I want you to see my new ring gear!"

  S: "OK then jump down and let me see!" I jumped down and him, Dean, and Roman looked at me. Their jaws dropped to the floor when the saw me.

  A: "Do you guys like it!?" I asked spinning around. They all nodded their heads and I laughed at them.

  S: "Hey baby...I've got something for you." Dean handed him something and he turned to look at me again.

  S: "Baby...I want you to have this." he handed me one of his vest that he used to ware in the ring before the one he has on now.

  A: "OH MY GOD!" I grabbed it from him and had the biggest fan girl attack ever! The guys laughed at me before Seth came over and put it on me. I ran and gave him the biggest hug EVER!

  A: "Thank you sooooo much! I love it!"

  S: "Your welcome baby. It looks good on ya." he told me he grabbed my hand and me, him, Dean, and Roman walked around backstage acting like a bunch of idiots and talking and all that good stuff. That's when we ran into someone I really didn't wanna see right now.....Punk. Seth saw him to cause he pulled me closer to him and kissed my head. I looked up at Seth and he gave me a reassuring look. That's when it happened. Punk attacked Seth!

  A: "Punk! What the fuck are you doing!?" I screamed.

  P: "I'm sorry Amanda! I just can't stand to see you two together any more!" I attacked Punk myself after that. Seth and the guys pulled me off of him.

  P: "Aww... you need your little 'Shield' to protect you...." I lost it! I got out of the guys hold and jumped on Punk. I punched and kicked him until the guys got me off of him again.

  S: "Come on baby...he's not worth it..."

  A: "No...anyone who hurts my two-tone will suffer!"

  S: "Baby come on....I'm fine." he told me while grabbing my shoulders and lifting my head so I look at him. Punk looked up at us and I looked down at Punk...that's when I did it....I jumped up on Seth and wrapped my legs around his waist and he wrapped his arms around me....I started kissing Seth and trust me......it didn't take long for him to kiss back.....it was the most intense and heated kiss ever. Punk looked like he wanted to kill someone! Everyone in the room just stared at us until me and Seth decided we needed to breath. I then jumped down and skipped away with the Shield following me.

  S: "OK babe...not that I didn't love what just happened back there but what the hell just happened back there!?"

  A: "He fucking jumped you after he told me he wouldn't! I'm not gonna take that shit!" he looked at the guys and walked over to me. He pulled me to his chest and kissed my head.

  S: "Baby...I love you so much its not even funny....but you don't have to attack people over me."

  A: "I love you to babe....but no one comes between me and you!" I told him putting my arms around his waist.

           Seth P.O.V

   Just hearing and seeing her like this.....it....well...it was cute, sexy, and its just.... wow.....to be honest if we weren't at the arena....I would take her right now...then I noticed something unusual. She wouldn't look up at me or the guys.

  S: "Baby? What's wrong?"

  A: "Nothing.." she still won't look up! OK that's it.

  S: "Amanda look at me right now!"

  A: "No!" that's it....I lifted her head forcing her to look at me. She has a black eye! Punk must have punched her!

  S: "Baby! Why the hell did you not tell me he hit you!?!" I was so pissed right now!

  A: "I-I don't know..." she started crying.

  S: "Baby....shhh...everything is gonna be fine. Oh when I get my hands on Punk!" I held her to my chest as tight as I could.

  D: "Hey come find us when ever. We'll let you two alone."

  S: "Alright. Thanks." after the guys left Amanda and I, I picked her up and went to her privet locker room. I sat on the couch and sat her on my lap.

  A: "Is it as bad as I think it is babe?" she asked crying.

  S: "Baby...nothing looks bad when it comes to you."

  A: "So I dose look bad?"

  S: "Let's move on...." she laughed a little at me that time. She's to fucking cute! I saw a small devilish smile suddenly appear on her face...what's she up to? She got up and took my phone and put it in one of the pockets of the vest I gave her. When I tried to take it back she took off and ran down the hall. I chased after her laughing. She ran had to run around a huge group of people..... that's why o like being a high flyer....I went and jumped over all the storage boxes and cut her off. I grabbed her and she screamed while laughing. OK that's it! Its only 7:15! Where the hell is the closest empty room!? I grabbed her by her wrist and drug her behind me.

  A: "Where r we going babe?" she asked like a cute little 6 year old.

  S: "I can't take it any more! Your making mini-Rollins happy!" I motioned down to my dick. I ended up taking her to her privet locker room. We walked in and I shut and locked the door and as soon as I turned around she was on me. It was just like when we got in the fight with Punk....but this kiss was a lot more heated! I took her over to the couch and laid her down with me on top of her. Once we got each others clothes off...I had to....I could tell she wasn't ready by how hard she grabbed my hair and by how loud she screamed...she also let a few tears escape. Did I feel bad? Kinda. Did that stop me from pleasing my girl? HELL NO! Once we were done we got dressed again and left her locker room....and guess who was laughing out side the locker room..... Dean and Roman....what the fuck is up with their timing!?

  D: "Well well well...." he said laughing a little where as Roman looked like he was piss himself.

  S: "Seriously! Are you fucking stalking us!?"

  R: "No. Just really good timing!" he said laughing even harder. Amanda grabbed was still in the door way of her locker room and she pulled me back into her locker room and shut the door. 

  D: "TIME FOR ROUND 2!" Dean yelled.

  S: "NO ITS NOT! AND EVEN IF IT WAS IT WOULD BE ROUND 3!" I yelled back. Amanda hit me on the chest. I laughed and looked down at her.

  S: "Whats up baby?" I whispered to her.

  A: "I can't walk..." she whispered back I let out a small laugh. I leaned down and rest my forehead on hers.

  S: "Well I'm sorry baby." I whispered in her ear.

  A: "Babe....don't even start right now." she said. I pulled her into my arms.

  S: "I won't...not right now at least...." I said. She laughed a little hit me on the arm. She went and tried to walk over to her couch. And might I say it was the funniest thing ever! I walked over to her and had her jump on my back. We left the room and walked around backstage a little before me and the guys had to go out for our promo.

      Amanda's P.O.V

         ~1 hour and 45 minutes later~

    I stood backstage watching the guys on the TV. About half way through their promo.....Punk came out....HE WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THIS! ITS NOT IN THE STORYLINE! He attacked the guys and they held up but I couldn't watch this any more! I ran out to the ring as fast as I could and got in the ring. I did the same thing to him now that I did backstage earlier. The guys pulled me off of Punk and Seth put his arm around me. I gave Seth a kiss and then it went to commercial break. When we got backstage John Cena came over to me.

  J: "Amanda! What the hell just happened!?" Cena and I have none each other for quite a while actually. We where really good friends.

  A: "I'm sorry John.....I can't take his shit any more though!" John gave me a hug and then looked at me.

  J: "Look you know I love ya...we've known each other for years now! Your one of my best friends....so just promise me you'll be careful..."

  A: "I promise John." after talking for a few more minutes we said our good byes and me and the guys got showers and got ready to leave.

  S: "Hey babe...do you wanna go out or just get back to the hotel?" Seth asked.

  A: "Can we just go to the hotel?" I asked grabbing his hand.

  S: "Absolutely baby...." he said kissing me. When we got back to the hotel me, Seth, Dean, and Roman all hung out at me and Seth's hotel room. we would be talking and....well...you know...just being stupid. Seth has his Xbox with him and he's setting up with the stupid TV in the hotel room. Roman went over to him and Deans room and got his Xbox games.

  A: "Any of you guys have Tomb Raider?" they all stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

  R: "You play video games!" they all looked at me like idiots.

  A: "Hell yeah!" I yelled.

  S: "I have it."

  A: "OK....can I play it?"

  S: "Yeah. I wanna see this..."

  D: "Yeah same! Let's see what ya got lil sis!"

  R: "Yeah....come on lil sis!" Seth put Tomb Raider in and handed me the controller. within 3 and a half hours I beat the game.

  D: "Damn..."

  A: "Told ya.....I love video games..." after a while Dean and Roman left. I stood up and stretched when all of the sudden I felt two arms go around my waist.

  S: "Wanna watch a movie babe?" Seth asked.

  A: "By 'watch a movie' you mean cuddle and make out right?" I looked up at him.

  S: "Well someone can read minds..." he said smirking. We sat on the couch and turned on 'Paranormal Activity'. The little fuck head knew I get scared easily... oh well that just means I get closer to Seth... Not to long into the movie Seth and I where making out....god he is honestly the best kisser in the world! That's not the only thing he's the best in the world at though.... after we got done with making out we sat and watched the movie. Then I realized how fucking cold it is...

  S: "You OK baby?" he asked looking over at me.

  A: "Yeah just a little cold." after I said that he laid down, grabbed a blanket, pulled me down so that I was laying with him, and then covered us up with the blanket. He wrapped his arms and legs around me and held me close......he is honestly the sweetest guy in the world! He's the best boyfriend in the world, he's funny, he's cute, he's sweet, he's caring, and the best part is that he's not only my boyfriend... he's my best friend...

  After the movie was over we got up and got ready for bed. he laid on his back with his arm wrapped around me as tightly as possible and I laid my head on his chest and put my arm over him.

  S: "Night baby...I love you..." he said kissing me on my head.

  A: "I love you to two-tone..." I herd him let out a small laugh. It feels so nice to sleep in the Seth's arms.....he makes me feel safe....like he's...my Shield....

---------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in like forever!!!! Hope this chapter will make up for that!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

176K 5K 53
So, I searched everywhere for these and I couldn't find any. I am a huge Dean Ambrose fan and have always wanted a story where I'M with him. So if yo...
1.4K 53 17
Kelly has finally got to meet her celebrity crush Dean Ambrose. She got to hang out with him for a whole day. They both keep texting each other, and...
2.5K 74 28
Mikaila goes on a vacation with her family but something bad happens. She will meet new people and a new love.
86.6K 2.7K 53
When Alisa was 14 she ran away from her abusive parents. Fast forward 2 years later and she is homeless in a small town, but she still has the dream...