dangerous love // myg

By jazunyan

"Dangerous love, you're no good for me darling." Agust D. Many feared him, girls were head over heels for him... More

하나
다섯
여섯
rebel hearts → dangerous love
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열두
열셋
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
열일곱
열여덟
열아홉
스물
이십 일
스물 둘
이십 삼
스물 넷
이십오
스물 일곱
스물 여덟
스물 아홉
서른
삼십일
삼십이
삼십 삼
서른 넷
삼십 오
발문 // epilogue
boy meets _ // sneak peek
book two ???
thank you
HAPPY SUGA DAY ♡

이십 육

6.2K 185 89
By jazunyan

170808
07:42

[ yoongi's point of view ]

I left my apartment early this morning for "school", leaving [Y/N] behind to recover from her injuries. I felt so bad that she got hurt because of this. She didn't deserve it.

The anger I had inside of me still lingered on from yesterday, I needed to release it.

I called Rapmon and Jin to skip school with me today, they were always the ones to help me control my rage.
I arrived at Rapmon's apartment which happened to be a few floors below mine. He opened the door, immediately getting out of the way since he knew I'd throw a tantrum; he was right.

I threw my backpack across the room, almost knocking over a lamp; cursing under my breath.

"Good morning to you too, sunshine" he said sarcastically.

I stormed to his bedroom, instantly being faced by a hundred 'Ryan' and 'Brown' bears.

Angrily, I knocked down Rapmon's collection; throwing and kicking the stuffed animals all over the place.

"Hey, hey, hey ! You can be mad and trash my place, but don't take it out on Ryan & brown !" He said, picking up one of the bears I had thrown and petted it.

He then handed me a pillow to take my anger out on instead. As I pounded and attempted to destroy the pillow whilst screaming, Jin walked in nonchalantly.

"What's he mad about this time ?" Jin said, standing next to Rapmon as I continued beating the pillow.

"To be honest, I don't even know" Rapmon replied, staring at me.

"I'M MAD BECAUSE MY BABYGIRL IS FUCKING HURT BECAUSE OF SOME JEALOUS ASS STUPID ASS BITCH ASS HOES" yelled at them, pounding the pillow on he bed between each word.

"I think this is an improvement, he's getting it out without hurting himself." Jin observed, Rapmon nodded in agreement.

"I WANNA HURT THEM SO FUCKING BAD BUT I CAN'T, UGH"

"It's okay man, just keep letting it out." Jin said in a comforting tone.

"FUCKING SHIT" I yelled, over & over again.

My tantrum came to the point where I began to cry because I'm unable to control the circumstances. I sat against the bedroom wall, hugging my knees and sobbing into my lap.

"Hey, has [Y/N] seen you like this yet ?" Rapmon asked curiously.

"No .. I never want her to see me like this." I said quietly, looking down and letting my tears fall down my cheek.

"She will eventually." Jin said.

"I WON'T LET HER" I snapped.

Rapmon & Jin always allowed me to take my anger out on them; they understood I needed that, they never took any offence to it.

"Jin, give me my lighter" I said seriously, he just laughed.

"How 'bout you take a nap or something to calm you down instead" he replied.

"Fine" I sulked like a child. I laid down on Rapmons bed and curled up into a ball. Before Rapmon left the room, he picked up one of his stuffed toys and handed it to me to cuddle with while I sleep. Annoyed, I threw the bear at him on his way out.

The two left the room, leaving me in the darkness. I laid there under the covers, thinking about the other day.

Those girls were so vicious. I still couldn't wrap my head around the idea that they hurt someone who was innocent because of me. What was so special about me that so many girls felt the need to hurt someone over ?

I then let my angry thoughts drift away as I quickly fell asleep.

12:38

I woke up around lunch time; much calmer than I was earlier, but still bitter on the inside. I walked out of Rapmon's room groggily and plopped down on the couch beside him. 

"You good now ?" Rapmon asked.

"No .." I sulked.

"It'll be okay man, those girls got suspended & they're gonna get detention every day for a while." Jin said, trying to comfort me.

"Yeah but what about after that their punishment is over ? What if they hurt her again ?"

"It's our last school year, remember ? After we graduate, this will all be over." Jin continued.

"Hmm, that's true. I guess that makes me feel a little bit better; but there's still that time in between their punishment ending and graduation that they could hurt her."

"Then protect her." Rapmon added.

"I'll try. Thanks guys, I think I'm gonna head back upstairs now and check on [Y/N]." I said, waving at the two and exiting the apartment.

13:02

I entered my apartment, calling out her name. I didn't get a response; so I went into my bedroom and there she was, still fast asleep.

I kneeled down beside the side of the bed that she was on and stared at her. I caressed the side of her face gently, being careful not to wake her up. She is so beautiful, I always wonder how I got so lucky. She seemed so peaceful as she slept, it was calming to me. She began fluttering her eyes open after a while of me stroking her cheek.

"Oppa ?" She said groggily.

"Hey babygirl, I'm back." I said softly.

"Wait but it's .. 1pm, shouldn't you still be at school ?" 

"I told the office that I felt sick and they let me go home." I lied. "I wanted to take care of you."

"Awwh, that's sweet Oppa; but you shouldn't be missing school. Don't skip anymore, okay ?"

"Okay, I promise." I lied again. "How are you feeling now ?"

"Still sore .."

"Awwh, here baby girl; take this." I said rummaging through the bedside table drawer and handing her a bottle of pain killers. She gulped down the pills and then laid back down on my bed, motioning for me to come beside her. I took off my uniform and changed into something more comfortable, then crawled into the warm bed.

"I wish I could stay here forever" She said blankly, staring up at the ceiling.

"Me too, but I wouldn't mind being anywhere else as long as I'm with you." I saw in my peripheral that she was blushing and smiling sweetly at my comment.

After a few minutes of silence, she finally spoke.

"Oppa ?"

"Hmm ?"

"What if they hurt me again ?" She asked with a sad tone in her voice.

"That's what I'm worried about too .. I'll do my best to protect you if they try to do it again."

"This isn't fair."

"I know, babygirl."

"You know what the only good thing about all of this is ?" 

"What ?"

"I have you. They don't." I grinned, I was so happy with her. 

a/n : 

fuck this chapter is so trash,, im sorry 
also, sorry it's been awhile since i've updated !! i've been so busy lately and whenever im not busy, i have writers block :(((

i feel like people arent rly interested in this book as much anymore bc agust went all soft and shit but idk. pls give me feedback on what i should improve on & ideas to what u want to see next in the story !!!

~ jazunyan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 1.2K 32
Being an actor has always been your dream. Pursuing it meant many things - leaving the town where you grew up, distancing yourself from your family t...
172K 8K 63
"I'm s-scared Y-Yoongi h-hyung..." "It's okay to be scared, I'm right here, and I'm not going to ever leave you. I'll protect you, okay?" "T-thank y...
925K 52.6K 39
"we weren't supposed to be together," he pants, distaste patterned on his tongue «a promise overdue, an arranged marriage in set. he kisses me and do...
4.8K 113 30
"little girls are nice, aren't they? sadly, you're a big girl. and big girls are my favorite, because they're bad." ••• 》 in which a gang leader, dru...