Senju Girl (Naruto Fanfic)

By PrettyLilyAnime

MAJOR EDITING PHASE IN PROGRESS!! A tale in which an orphaned child and Konoha native, Haru Senju, embarks on... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1 ✨
Chapter 2 ✨
Chapter 3 ✨
Authors Note
Chapter 4 ✨
Chapter 5 ✨
Chapter 6 ✨
Character Profile !
Chapter 7 ✨
Authors Note
Chapter 8 ✨
Chapter 9 ✨
Chapter 11 ✨
Chapter 12 ✨
Chapter 13 ✨
Chapter 14 ✨
Chapter 15 ✨
Chapter 16 ✨
Temporary Authors Note
Chapter 17 ✨
Chapter 18 ✨
Chapter 19 ✨
Chapter 20 ✨
Chapter 21 ✨
Chapter 22 ✨
Chapter 23 ✨
Chapter 24 ✨
Chapter 25 ✨
Chapter 26 ✨
Chapter 27 ✨
Chapter 28 ✨
Chapter 29 ✨
Chapter 30 ✨
Chapter 31 ✨
Chapter 32 ✨
Chapter 33 ✨
Chapter 34 ✨
Chapter 35 ✨
Chapter 36 ✨
Chapter 37 ✨
Chapter 38 ✨
Chapter 39 ✨
Chapter 40 ✨
Chapter 41 ✨
Chapter 42 ✨
Chapter 43 ✨
Chapter 44 ✨
Announcment
Part 45 ✨
Part 46 ✨
Part 47 ✨
Part 48 ✨
Part 49 ✨
Part 50 ✨
Part 51 ✨ (part 1 of 2)
Part 52 ✨ (Part 2 of 2)
Part 53 ✨
Part 54 ✨
Part 55 ✨
Part 56 ✨
Part 57 ✨
Part 58 ✨
Part 59 ✨
Part 60 ✨
Chapter 61 ✨
Sequel info

Chapter 10 ✨

35.6K 1.3K 652
By PrettyLilyAnime

Recap: "Kakashi Wait!" I was about to step out of the village alongside Naruto but we paused to see what Iruka sensei is doing running up to us like that. "Kakashi, The hokage doesn't want Haru leaving the village. So i'm afraid she can't go on this mission." Iruka said not even looking at me once.

Wait what? I can't go on this mission? Why?!
______________________________

I stared at Kakashi helplessly. Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto can go on this mission. Why can't I?

He only shrugged and ruffled my hair. "Sorry kid, take this time we'll be away to practice then. And go talk to the hokage."

I frowned and looked back at Naruto Sasuke and Sakura who all seem as confused as I am.

"Hey wait why can't Haru-chan come! That's unfair!" Naruto yelled pointing at Iruka sensei.

Kakashi and Iruka looked at each other, I didn't miss the cringe they both got. "Haru just go talk to the hokage and let your team go." Iruka said patting my back and moving me along back into the village and away from my team.

I silently walked still speechless that this is happening.

Is he trying to keep me prisoner in here?! I noticed Iruka's taking me to the Hokage's office and I stopped walking earning a frown from Iruka.

"I don't want to talk to that lying old man." I muttered and Iruka shook his head. "You have to Haru, it's the rules of a village to respond to your hokage."

I bit my lip and glared at the ground as he forced me to walk into the hokage's building.

Why does being in a village suddenly seem like being in a prison?

••••••

One day, it's been one day since I locked myself in my apartment room. It's official, I really dislike the hokage.

Flashback
"Haru word has gone out that the child of  Luna and Yuudai Senju is still alive, I'm afraid it's too dangerous to let you out of the village."

"But gramps give me a break! Naruto gets to leave and he's a jinchuriki how does that make sense?"

He only sighed and took a puff of his pipe "Look Haru. When you're older you'll thank me for not letting you leave the village."

I glared at him and grit my teeth. "What's the point of training me to be a ninja if I can't leave this damned village?!"

"You aren't able to protect yourself at the moment, you aren't strong enough. I'll let you leave when I'm sure you can defend yourself."

And that's basically what happened yesterday when I realized how imprisoned I actually am.

Because of my. . . Incarceration, I've started looking at the village differently. As I would walk by villagers, I wouldn't stop smile and assist anyone in need. I would glare and 'tsk' whenever someone approached me. I don't know what's gotten into me.

It feels more like a prison cell than a village.

Yesterday when I was walking back home to my apartment complex I saw two Anbu watching me from afar, I sensed them everywhere when I got home.

So the old man has me under surveillance as well, great. What does he think I'm going to do? Leave the village ? That's ridiculous.

"Kid get out of your apartment." I jumped at the voice and turned around to see Isao.

I scowled and laid back on my bed "I don't want to. Leave."

Isao tilted his head and sat next to my bed.

"What's up with you brat? And where's the rest of your team?"

I stayed silent and glared out the window near my bed.

"Ohh I see. The third didn't let you go with team seven to the mission did he?"

I quietly nodded as he registered the news.

"Well kid it's for your own good. Remember that in the long run."

I once again, didn't answer. It's not like I would on a regular basis anyways. "You still haven't tried getting your summoning." He commented and I looked at him in surprise.

"How could I forget? Could you help me practice?! Please?!" I asked looking at him with hopeful eyes.

He grinned at me "you were only mad for five minutes kid."

I frowned at him. "I'm not mad, I'm just good at holding a grudge."

He nodded and started walking towards my door. "Yeah yeah that's what all you Senju's say. Anyways hop on, we're going to the training grounds."
________________________________

After a quick minute Isao and I finally reached the training grounds, we quickly realized that other teams were here.

"Hey Haru come here!" A man I recognize as Asuma yelled/asked grabbing the attention of his team of gennin. Alongside Kurenai's team.

Are they dating?

"What's with the wolf ?" Kurenai asked and Isao growled in annoyance.

"That's Isao, remember Luna's wolf?" Asuma asked before taking a puff of his cigarette. I quietly watched Isao tense up.

So he was my moms summoning wolf.

"Hey wait. Isn't your dad Yuudai sensei?" Kurenai asked and I meekly nodded my head. She stared at me wide eyed and brought me in a tight hug.

"Oh my gosh! No fair Kakashi has you in his team damnit!" Kurenai complained and Asuma just chuckled.

"Haru why don't you train with our teams for a bit?"

"Oh sorry I'm busy-"

"She's available. Go socialize brat." Isao nurtured before proofing away leaving me with teams ten & eight.

"Shortcake! Long time no see!" I heard a voice call. Before I could turn around two arms wrapped around my shoulders from behind me and I glared at nothing in particular since I knew who it was.

"Kiba I'm not short! And you're in my personal bubble." I muttered feeling the blush of embarrassment rise as Kurenai and Asuma were watching with arched brows.

I pushed him off my and glared at his face. "We're the same height baka." I quietly said hitting his arm.

He only laughed and grabbed my wrist pulling me away from the sensei's.

"Come train with us, Hinata needs a female friend."

I widened my eyes "Kiba neither one of us are initially talkative how do you expect us to-"

"Hello my team memebers, this is Haru. Haru you know Shino the bug boy and Hinata hyugga." I nodded in acknowledgment.

Well not really, I never knew of shino.

Hinata bowed "H-Hello Haru-San nice to m-meet you." I smiled, unable to look at her with a mean face.

Awe she's adorable.

"I'm shino."

My smile dropped and I looked at him with a sweat drop.

"And?" Kiba asked.

"I like bugs." He then turned and walked away leaving us in an awkward silence.

"Is he always like that?" I asked not wrapping my head around the fact that we've been in the same class since second grade.

"Y-yes he is Haru-san."

I sighed and slumped my shoulders, which kiba's arm was obnoxiously on.

This is going to be a long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 126 17
One incident, just one small incident changed Naruto's point of view. He realised that he doesn't likes Sakura anymore. Instead he slowly started to...
66.5K 2.1K 48
Hizumi has known Itachi since she was four years old. Being the younger sister of his best friend, Shisui, she has admired him from afar for years. P...
6.2K 404 33
Katsuki Young= Y/n L/n. Katsuki is just a girl who decided to go to college in a foreign country in hopes of changing her life. She meets someone th...
13.4K 353 25
She is a stubborn and one of the strongest girls you'll meet, and he's lost and very smart boy who's helpless around her. But what will happen when...