SANDHIR DARK FF : HIS INNOCEN...

By aashifictions

Randhir Singh Shekhawat, an embodiment of a play. Sanyukta Agarwal, an epitome of innocence. Poles apart righ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
epilogue
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
important note
Part 13
PART 14
Part 15
parts are becoming private
His Pain
His Savior
SHOUT OUT
I Am Yours Only
His Insecurities
His Guilt
His Love Confession
Do We Have SomeHope?
Anything Serious?
Fear of loosing her
Surprise!
Truth out!
Evil Trap
I will be back
New Boss
That was fun!
Daddy loves your mumma
Leave me bastard!
Let's part our way!
Who are you?
I am confused
Some wounds can't be healed
Abortion
Baby : Opporutnity or blessing?
Notorious Kid
Decision
Parents
Dad On Duty
THE MIRACLES OF MOTHER'S LOVE
A New Life
Epilogue
Need Urgent Help

Part 7

12.2K 502 61
By aashifictions

 welcome to karma cafe. here there is no menu card. here got served what you deserve 

Oh my god ! I am seriously in a shock. Like yesterday only I increased the target by 10+ likes. I though you people will at least required one or two days to complete it but look at you guys at night when I was to sleep I just thought to once check the notifications to see how many likes are still left and I stared at the screen with a an open because the target got completed in the nigh itself. You guys are really amazing. And then only I sat up on my bed in this child weather around 11 and started writing the next part. Thank you so much everyone. all those who voting and commenting on my work.

Randhir thoughts

Without waiting for a single minute I immediately left for the hospital. i was driving the car at a full speed. Tears were continuously making their way from my eyes. I didn't even care to wipe them off. I was just praying for her well being. Mom's words were ringing in my ear like a alarm. I just can't afford to lose her. I love her so much if anything happened to her then I will never be able to forgive myself. within few minutes I reached the hospital and ran to the ward assign to her. the scene I saw there just make me froze in my tracks. Mom was crying uncontrollably and sanyukta mom was trying to console her. whereas dad was just sitting on the bench without any emotion. His eyes were moist and I can guarantee there is going a storm in his heart after all di is life. He loves di very much. If anything happened to di today then he will never be able to bear her loss.

Randhir (whispered): Mom how is di?

Renuka rushed towards her and started crying in his arms. Till then sanyukta also reached the hospital. she was equally worried for her bhabhi.

Randhir (controlling his tears): Mom please don't cry like this. Nothing will happen to di. We both know that she is so strong. She can't leave us like this.

Renuka (crying): how can she do this randhir? She was always my brave girl. She didn't even for once think about us before taking this step.

Sanyukta (putting hand on renuka shoulder): Mom please calm down..if you wil cry like this then who will look after bhabhi. She needs you the most and I know nothing will happen to her. god never do injustice to innocent people.

Renuka (jerking her hand away): will you please just shut up sanyukta. Its only because of your brother my daughter is suffering today. She loved him so much and what he did he was having extra marital affair behind her back. When my poor baby came to know about this she was just not able to take this heart break and she cut her veins. She tried to commit a suicide. You know why because of your bloody brother. Just because of him my daughter is in this serious condition. You are asking me to calm down tell what will you do if one day you come to know that randhir is cheating you behind your back. How will you react? The only one who knows the pain is the one who bleeds. You and your family can only console me. Just think once what will you do something like this happen to you.

Anju: renuka ji I know what ankit did wrong and we all are in riya support. She is just like a daughter to me. But please don't drag sanyukta in this. she don't have any fault in this whole thing. We will do whatever it will take to provide justice to riya but please because of ankit don't hate my daughter.

sanyukta: please both of you just stop it. We are here for riya bhabhi. She needs all of us. Don't fight like this. How will she feel if she sees her both mothers fighting like this?

kishore: sanyukta is right. We all should pray for riya safety. Nothing is more important right now.

Randhir thought

I felt on the ground I cried my heart out. Why god is punishing her for my sins? I can't loose her like this. She never did anything wrong to anyone. Then why this happened to her. I will never be able to forgive myself if something happened to her. is this all happening to me as a pay back to my karma? I never thought for a single second that how it must have felt to those girls whose heart I have broke. Their tears their pleads it never melted my stone heart. It was always only about my pleasure. And then sanyukta...till now she is unaware about me. But today when I saw my sister in this condition. Its then when I realized that how all those girls must have melt. When mom asked sanyukta that what will she do if she was in di position thinking of the possibility my heart beats increased for a minute. Di was so strong and brave. If a girl like her can take such a harmful step then what about sanyukta. If some day she also came to know about my affairs what will she do? Will she too try to kill herself? I felt Goosebumps rising on my skin thinking about it. Today I am so feeling so scared. My di life is in danger and I can't do anything.

Everyone was standing outside ICU praying for riya safety. Its then when sanyukta noticed randhir absence from there. She started looking here and there for him. Looking around for him for some time she found him sitting on the bench in the garden area. she know how much he loves his sister and he must be going through so much pain right now seeing her like this. she gently kept her hand on his shoulder. Randhir immediately wiped off his tears.

Randhir ( clearing his throat): what are you doing here sanyukta? You should be there inside with everyone.

Sanyukta (cubing his face): you can hide your tears from others but not from me. I know you in and out randhir. You don't need to put a act in front of me. I know you are in pain seeing your sister in this condition. I know you love her a lot. randhir sometimes it's okay to let go of your emotions. You should not bottle up inside you. We all know that how much worried you are for your di.

Randhir (in a choked voice): sanyukta di..what will I do if something bad happen to her. I love her very much sanyukta. Why she did something like this? didn't she know how much we all love us? If she was depressed she must have come to me I would have talk to ankit but no she ...she took this step. She tried to..she tried to kill herself.

Saying this randhir broke down into tears. Sanyukta eyes too got moist seeing him like this. she took him in her arms and started stroking his hair to calm him down. Randhir was crying uncontrollably by digging his face in her chest. Sanyukta thought he was crying because he was worried for his sister life but what she did not know is he was crying not only because he was afraid to lose his sister but also because he was feeling that today his sister was paying for his sins. Today god was punishing him through his sister. He knows that there is no difference between him and ankit. He is also cheating someone's sister.

Sanyukta (caressing his back): its okay baby stop crying...don't worry we both will pray to god..we both will ask him to save riya di. I know he will listen to us. God never make innocent people suffer. But please you don't cry. You have to be strong. You have to look after your sister. You have to fight for her rights. We will not let anyone be it by brother to do any injustice to our di.

Randhir (looked at her with puffy eyes): but he is your brother right. You want to fight against him and that too for my sister. Like me you also love your brother right. Then why do you want to take my di side.

Sanyukta (wiping his face): its not about taking side randhir. Its about right and wrong. and here my brother is the culprit. Because of him today our di is suffering. Marriage is such a sacred bond randhir. We are no one to insult this pure institution. Now you come with me. We have to see di and stop crying I don't like to see my baby crying like this.

When they reached inside hospital riya was already declared safe. They all were happy to see her safe. But on the other hand they were sad too because she was only physically present with them. They knew she was deeply hurt by ankit betrayal.

Precap:

Sanyukta was packing her bags when randhir came and snatched the clothes from her hands. He was looking very furious. Sanyukta felt a shiver looking in his red and angry eyes.

Randhir (pressing each words): you are not going anywhere. Just put your clothes right back at its place sanyukta

Sanyukta (with moist eyes): please randhir I want to go from here. I don't want to stay even for single minute. Let me go. I had enough. I just can't stay here. I am tired now. Tired of every damn thing. I have decided this and I won't back out now. I am leaving this house.

Saying this she snatched her clothes from him and packed her back. Giving a last glance to randhir and this room she left for her home.

target for next update: likes 50 and comments : 20

How was the update guys?

Don't forget to complete the target for next update.

Every single vote and comment is precious to me so please do vote and comment.

c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 769 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
38.2K 2.1K 12
He hates her . She is his boss . She loves him . Who will be the winner - his hatred or her love ?? #19 on 16/05/17
575K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
35.2K 1.6K 55
..... " Can I sit with you?" What? Clearly this is not what I was expecting. I looked at the tables surrounding us. There are many for him to sit. Wh...