Truth out!

Hello readers! Wish you a very happy new year! How are you? Thank you so much for your love and support. Keep reading and keep voting!

Next morning sanyukta woke up only to find herself cuddle up in randhir arms. She tried to move out of his arms but with every movement, his hold around her was getting tight. The moment she feels his fingers teasing her thighs, she realized that he was awake too.

Sanyukta: randhir I know you are awake. If you want to rest some more than you can but leave me..

Randhir (getting irritated): sanyu if you remember we are on honeymoon...so please ab tum ye mat bolna ki mujhe office jana hai and tumhe sabke lia breakfast banana hai...toh fir karna kya hai tumhe itni subah uthke?

Sanyuka: arey kaam nahi karna toh kya hua...aur bhi toh bahut cheezien hoti hai....aap hi bolo hum itani dur paris jaisi beautiful place mae kya karne aaye hai?

Randhir (naughtily): I don't know about you but mai toh bas tumhare romance karne aaya hu...

Saying this he started dropping wet kisses on her bare shoulder. Sanyukta pushed on bed and collected the bath rope near the bed and draped it around her. Randhir sat on the bed with a grumpy face.

Randhir: kya hai tumko jaan? Abhi kya kare batao uthke?

Sanyukta: (tying the knot of rope): kya karenge se kya matlab hai aapka? Hum log sightseeing par jayenge..khoob sari shopping karenge...photos click karenge...after all we are in city of love (she beamed with excitement)

Randhir (murmuring): kya khaak city of love? Yahan love toh karne nahi de rhi hai...city of love (he twisted his lips)

Sanyukta (narrowing her eyes): abhi aap aese muh mat banaiye...and aaj toh humari anniversary bhi hai...toh hum kya pure din aese room lock hoke hi baithe rahenge kya?

Randhir : abhi aapne decide karliya hai toh koi option hai kya (he chuckles)...now go get ready...we will go for seight seeing...mai apni site seeing raat ko karlunga (he winked at her)

Sanyukta blushed and left to take bath. Randhir got up from the bed and wore his boxers. He was looking for his vest something clicked in his mind. He walked towards the bathroom and checked it and to his happiness the door was unlocked. He smilled evilly and enter the washroom only to find sanyukta standing in all her glory in the shower cabin. He tip toed inside the bathroom and slowly slide the transparent door of the shower cabin. sanyukta got alert and turned around. She kept her hands on her breast.

Sanyukta (getting embarrass): randhir what are you doing here? bahar jaiye aap...

Randhir (huskily): but I want to take shower sanyu...remember you only insisted me for a seight seeing..abhi uske lia jaldi se ready hona padega na...and kitna time lagega...pehle tum shower logi...fir mai shower lunga...it's better that we take it together so that our time and water both will get save...

Sanyukta: ji nahi...mujhe koi aesi jaldi nahi hai..aap please bahar jaiye yahan se...

Randhir (pulling her though her waist): abhi jaldi nahi hai toh thoda romance kar lete hai...fir challenge tumhare Paris sightseeing par...

Before sanyukta could protest he pulled her in a mind numbing kiss. Soon sanyukta too gave up in his desires. The whole bathroom started echoing with their loud moans and heavy breathings.

After their sexy moment they both left for Paris sight-seeing. They captured the beauty of Paris along with their lovely moments. They shopped for their families and enjoyed special food of the place. It was evening time when they returned back to hotel. The moment they entered their room randhir directly fall on the bed whereas sanyukta went to washroom.