PART 14

Hello readers ! oh my god how come Monday came so soon. Okay enough of my drama. I know you all must be surprised seeing an early update. so I thought of sharing the reasons with you.

1. There is a new reader in our small sandhir fiction family who is in so much love with my work that she keeps requesting me to update my story. she is so crazy but yea with that she is cute too. You know guys she even share my stories on her face book page asking people to read my work. and I am really thankful to her so as I thank u gift I have updated the chapter.

2. I am really overwhelmed with your lovely response. Like seriously 140 likes. It is the first time I have received so much of likes and comment without even giving a target. Thank u so much guys. I just can't express my happiness in words. Keep loving my work like this only and who may know that I can even update twice a week sometimes.

3. It's a valentine weak. So I was actually missing the sandhir special episode. This is the first time we won't be having any sandhir valentine special episode. so just to fulfill that craving of yours and mine I updated the chapter. And don't worry I will update another fiction on Monday too. Lets enjoy our sandhir love this valentine weak by writing and reading their ffs. Well this is the tip only for singles (like me). Rest can enjoy with their boyfriends.

4. Now the last one is I am having my exams in next month and I am pretty sure most of us will be having it. So I won't be a regular writer from next month so I am compensating for that now only.

Randhir thoughts

Yesterday was the most dramatic day of my life. Starting from disclosing about my disease to convincing mom and dad. But I am so lucky to have these people in my life. Not even for one minute they made me feel low. And I am really surprised how sanyukta maturely handle yesterday situation. I never expected this kind of maturity from her. I was lost in my thoughts when I felt sanyukta hugging me from back. Oh so finally madam woke up from her beauty sleep.

Randhir (turning around): good morning sanyukta

Sanyukta ( kissing his cheeks):good morning randhir...(rubbing her eyes like a baby): why did you wake up so early and you got ready also.

Randhir: yea actually I have tons of meeting scheduled up today. so have to leave early.

Sanyukta (caressing his cheek): okay husband dearest but only on one condition. You will take care of yourself properly and won't skip your meals and medicines. Because I know how careless you are when it comes to taking meals on time. And yea if you feel any kind of weakness or pain just come back home okay. I know work is important but your health is priceless compared to anything for us. And don't stress up yourself for anything. And from today you will have only home cooked food. No more junk food for you now. and yea I will call you during your lunch break just to ensure that you ate your lunch.

Randhir ( nods his head with a teasing smile and said in a baby voice): okay mumma I will take care of myself. Now may I go to school? My friends must be waiting for me to play with them. And if I got late then my teacher will also punish me. And have you packed my favorite sandwiches for lunch?

Sanyukta (giving him what-the-hell-look): I am not your mumma okay...and why are you behaving like a kid

Randhir (laughs looking at her weird expression): because you are treating me like a kid who is going to school for the first time so I thought I should act along with you. Cum-on sanyukta I am a grown up man who is five years older to you. I can very well take care of myself. so stop treating me like a baby.