Daddy loves your mumma

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for the love you are showering on my story. As I have to update my stories also I am increasing the target in this update as it is not easy for me to daily update one story.

It was the morning time and sanyukta with her office bag came outside her house and got confused to find a private bus standing outside the main gate of her house. She walked towards the main gate and the bus driver opened the bus door for her.

Driver: good morning ma'am!

Sanyukta: aap kaun hai bhaiya? Aur yahan kya kar rahe hai? (Who are you? and what are you doing here?)

Driver: ma'am mera naam ramu hai..jis company mae aap kaam karti hai uss company ne apni sari female employees ke lia ghar se office aur office se ghar jaane ke liya hume rakha hai..ab se roz subha mai aapko lene aunga aur shaamko chodunga...

(Ma'am my name is ramu and the company where you work has appointed me to pick and drop all the female employees of the company from their house to office and then back at home. From today only I will pick you in the morning and then drop you back at home in the evening.)

Sanyukta: ye kya? (What?)

Sanaya(peeping from the window): sanyu come yaar! We all are getting late for the office...

Sanyuta looked at the driver and then slowly climbed up the bus. She looked around and found other females from her company comfortably sitting and enjoying in the AC bus and light music was playing in the bus. She slowly made her way towards sanaya and sat by her side.

Sanaya: sanyu our new boss is so good yaar! Like seriously! He arranged a private bus for all of us and that too on the company expense.

Sanyukta (irritatingly): good my foot! Sab drama hai humlogo ki good books mae aane ka (It is all his play to come in our good books)

Sanaya: sanyu now you are being mean for no reason babe! And I am not getting it why are you so tough on him?

Sanyukta: because i...I know such rich spoil brats who only know to use people for their own good and play with their innocence..I know he is just using his power and money to impress us and then when we all will start dancing on his fingers then he will show his true colors and use us.

Sanaya (shaking her head): god sanyu why are you being so negative sweetheart? It is not good for your baby! You should stay happy and think of positive things during this period. You know right whatever you will think or say will have a direct impact on your baby?

Sanyukta: (in mind) sanaya is right! why am I troubling myself and my baby for some non-important people? Let him do whatever he wants...I am not going to let myself get affected by anything.

Soon they reached office and everyone got to their work. It was their tea break time in the evening when peon served everyone juice and some light snacks. They all were surprised to find to know that from today their evening break is on the company and since their body needs energy to work hard, daily they will be served with something healthy.

Sanyukta uncovered the bowl of snacks and saw her favorite chocolate donuts. She picked it up and took its one bite and smiled...and someone who was looking at her from the top floor through a glass also smiled...randhir rubbed his moist eyes and looked at sanyukta who smiling and enjoying with other colleagues.

Randhir (whispered): I missed your smile so much my baby...I promise love I will set everything back on its track just give me some more time.

It was another morning when sanyukta was busy in work in her cubicle and the peon informed her that randhir called her in his cabin with a writing pad. Sanyukta confusingly left for his cabin.

Randhir (flipping the pages of the file): good morning sanyukta...I need to dictate an important letter so get ready!

Sanyukta: but this is not my work...you should call your secretary for this sir...

Randhir: who is the boss here? Me I guess! So it's me who will decide everyone's job here...so get your pen and start writing.

Sanyukta twisted her lips and sat on the chair with her pen and pad. Randhir smirks looking at her and started with the speech.

Randhir: My Dear sweetheart

Sanyukta: (narrowing her eyes) excuse me! how dare you call me this?

Randhir (innocently): what? Oh hello madam! I am asking you to write this in the letter...(slightly smirking) but if you want then I can call you sweetheart....baby or my jaan

Sanyukta: just shut up okay! Don't you dare address me with such silly names and secondly I am your employee...you can't make write love letters for your girlfriends...

Randhir(leaning back on chair): I can fucking make you do anything sweetheart just don't push me off my limit

Sanyukta (immediately clutched her bump): shut up you idiot! Don't abuse in front of my baby...

Randhir: yeah right like our baby can hear us (teasing her)

Sanyukta (innocently): off course! I read it in some article that baby can hear and feel everything which goes around the mother and I do talk to my baby

Randhir (shaking his head): naah! I don't believe you! kuch bhi bolti ho tum...

Sanyukta: I know what I am speaking and I can prove it to you

Randhir: really....then let me talk to the baby and see can the baby actually understand what we say?

Sanyukta : okay done!

Randhir came in front of her and knelt down close to her. He caressed her belly on the cloth and sanyukta regretted her decision of allowing him to talk to the baby. She was about to push him when he started talking.

Randhir: hey bacha...look who is here? Your dada..Did you miss me baby? Because daddy missed you so much...in these four months daddy used to count every day when he will come back to his baby....you know you are a blessing for us...me and your mumma loves you so much...I know you too must be angry with me for making your mumma cry but daddy is really sorry baby...daddy did wrong in the past but now he wants to rectify his mistake and wants to fill your mumma's life with lots of happiness...your mumma hates daddy baby...but ask your mumma she only used to say that everybody deserves a second chance if they realize their mistake then why she is being unfair to daddy...your mumma loves you very much so you only tell her that daddy loves her with all his heart and soul and daddy is really guilty for breaking her trust...your mumma is angry with me so she won't listen to me so please you only ask her to give your daddy just one chance because your daddy can't live without your mumma

Sanyukta blinked back her tears. Her hands itched to caress the head of randhir who was now lying partially in her lap and crying by hugging her waist. She so wanted to wipe off his tears but all his deeds didn't allow her to do so. She rubbed her face to hide any sign of weakness and then pushed him harshly. Randhir looked at sanyukta who ran out of the cabin.

How was it? Don't forget to vote and comment.

Target: 250 votes.

Will be updating when dreams become nightmare next!