THE MIRACLES OF MOTHER'S LOVE

Hello readers! Thank you so much for the votes and comments.

How are you peeps? As you all know today the world is under great threat of corona virus. There is still no solution for this but all we could do is take precautions. It is my hearty request please don't take this lightly. You are not just responsible for yourself but also for the people around you. Wash your hands and clothes regularly. Don't eat junk and yes please maintain social distance. This is not a vacation time for you to hangout with your friends and family. So stay at home and spend some quality time with your parents. Do all the things you always thought you could do if you   get some  extra time for yourself at home. Wish you and your family to be safe and hope this period pass soon.

Another thing is as we all are now staying at home, I have thought to utilise this time in updating my stories.

A day passed after randhir left his two angels and went to compete his work. Before leaving, he shifted sanyukta to his house with all the medical equipment and a nurse,as he thought that she will recover soon by staying near her family. Everything was happening according to the daily routine but seems Randhir 's little princess was missing  her father a little too much. Renuka was walking around the house, singing lullabies to the baby but her shrill cry was enough to make renuka realize that something was terribly wrong with the baby.

Renuka (patting the baby's back) : It's been so long harsh and just look her condition. I think we should just call back randhir.

Harsh (in a defeated tone) : He is a meeting renuka so he is not answering his phone. I have already passed the message to his secretary and even informed our family doctor. He will be here in any moment. You just relax.

Renuka (sobbing) : how can i relax harsh, knowing that my baby is in pain? A mother can never be at peace seeing his child in trouble.

Harsh (looking intently at renuka) : you mean to say that a mother can move the heaven and earth if something happens to her child?

Renuka : ofcourse harsh! A woman can see anything in this world but a tear in her child's eyes can bleed her to death. But why are you asking me all this. And where the hell is your doctor?

Harsh (taking the crying baby from her arms) : so let me see today how far can a mother go for her baby.

Saying he Carried her upstairs with renuka, who was following him and calling out for him. But he without paying any heeds to her callings,  entered sanyukta room and found her lying on the bed with closed eyes with machine attach to her body.

Renuka: what are you up to harsh? Why you brought guddiya (doll) here?

Harsh : (loudly) so what do you want us to do? Babysit this nuisance and disturb our sleep and schedule ?

Renuka (shouts) : harsh are you out of your mind? How can you speak like this about our princess?

Harsh (laughs sarcastically) : princess? Renuka she is not a princess but a bad omen... She is a witch who had swallowed my family's happiness. Look at our randhir... What she has turned out son into? The day she was born, sanyukta slipped into comma.

Renuka (crying) : harsh please... How can you even think like that about her? She is our blood harsh.

Harsh : Yes! she is our blood and this is the only reason why I am tolerating this shit in my house. Otherwise I would have thrown her in some garbage box. But for now let her be here with her mother and cry till her throat gets dry.

Saying this he laid down the baby on the bed near sanyukta. The baby started crying more loudly after missing the body warmth. He held renuka hand tightly and dragged her outside the room and banged it loudly. As soon as they came out of the room, renuka shrugged his hand away and planted a tight slap on his face.

Renuka (with bloodshot eyes) :how could you stoop so low? Can't you hear her cries? Can't you feel her pain?

Harsh (with moist eyes) : I can and so does sanyukta

Renuka palmed her mouth understanding the whole situation whereas harsh left with heavy heart.

Inside the room, the baby's condition got worsen as there was no one to hold her, to sooth her, she looked around and found a figure sleeping besides her. She started touching her mother's arms with her little fingers. When her arms fingers touched her cold skin, sanyukta heartbeat started increasing as the baby's breathings became irregular with constant crying, her fingers made slight movement, and finally the nature witnessed the magic of the sacred and unconditional love of a mother, when sanyukta opened her brown eyes after ages. The nurse who standing in a corner witnessing the magical bond between a child and a mother couldn't gather enough strength to utter a single word. She stumbled a bit and looked around her to realize that it was not a dream. But before she could ask or react, her body once again started loosing it conscience. She ran outside the room calling out for harsh and renuka.

Soon a team of doctors were called and Randhir was asked to come back home as early as possible. The doctors were themselves surprised with miracle.

Harsh : doctor why she is not reacting now? The nurse informed us that she opened her eyes for a while? Have we lost her again?

Doctor: relax Mr. Shekhawat there is nothing to worry now. We are glad to announce that finally Mrs. Shekhawat had conquered the battle, which means she is out of the comma now. I really don't know how does it happen?

Renuka (sightly smiles) : something which your medical science will never understand.

Doctor : that's why we call it a miracle Mrs. Shekhawat. Your hard times are finally over. Both of your daughters are doing fine now. Where is randhir? I can't wait to see his expressions when he will come to know that god has finally answered all his prayers.

Renuka : but why she is not opening her eyes? All good doctor?

Doctor: yes Mrs. Shekhawat.. She is out of comma now but her body and mine both will take some time to recover and coordinate. Right now she is under sedatives but don't worry soon she will be back to you guys. Now I would like to take your leave.

Harsh : sure! This way..

Harsh took doctor with him whereas renuka carried the sleeping princess and sat down near sanyukta and caressed her hair.

Renuka (whisper) : thank you for listening to your mom

How was it? Do share your views.

Please vote and comment as if now I am free for around another 10-15 days I guess without any family function or studies pressure. So will try to update another part soon.

Take care!