Baby Daddy (Ongoing)

Von RomanticCrap

"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of... Mehr

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51

Part 20

3.3K 209 26
Von RomanticCrap

Rk had missed his daughter for the whole day. She had refuse to come near him. When he tried to get near her she just screamed bloody murder almost bringing the place down.

"Now, look how peacefully you are sleeping, my darling?" Rk asked softly sneaking into Madhu's and Ruhi's room. The night lamp was on and from that light he could clearly see how Ruhi was clinging to her mother. 

Ruhi had her head on her momma's forearm and her right hand was cupping her momma's breast. Rk chuckled at the sight in front of him. 

"It was mine to hold once upon a time." Rk sighed as images of him doing things to her swollen sweetness flashed in front of his eyes. 

"Why you are holding it girl? As if its your possession?" Rk asked his sleeping Ruhi. He sat on the bed slowly not disturbing both the sleeping beauties. He gently extricate Ruhi's hand for Madhu's breast and laid it down on her tummy but the little girl turned and buried her face on Madhu's bosom as she started suckling over her clothes and her other hand held Madhu's breast in a firm grip.

"Okay, you are the sole proprietor of this food factory." Rk held his hands up in defeat, as he smiled at the cuteness bundled in front of him.

"How much anger you will hold on your Papa? Why can't you forgive me?? You are my angel nah?? Angels forgive sinners easily nah? Then why your mother hasn't forgiven me yet? Why you haven't forgive me?" Rk pouted at them. Madhu stirred in her sleep and caressed Ruhi's head and gently pushed her mouth from suckling her boobie.

"Sleep, Sweethearts. I will see you both tomorrow." Rk whispered and tiptoeing he walked out of their room.

--0--

(Next day morning)

Rk was working out in the gym, lifting weights. He heard the sound of door opening and he got surprised when Ruhi poked her head in and scanned the room as if searching for someone and the someone is Rk.

"Hey, baby darling, here is your Papa. Come. Lets take push ups." Rk called. Daily when Rk takes floor push up Ruhi used to come and sit on his back and repeat his counting. Even when he gets tired she will force him to take more push up as she don't want to get down the ride.

"Why are you standing there? Come here."

"Mama..." She whispered, her face was so worried. "Mama..." She called again looking around the room though she knew her mother never steps into her Papa'sgym. God! She couldn't find her momma and she wasn't in talking terms with her daddy now what will this little soul will do? she just repeated "Mama..mama"

"Where is your momma?" Rk asked.

Ruhi shook her head not knowing. When she woke up she was alone in the bed. She knocked the bathroom door but there wasn't any reply so she came to her Papa.

"Come, lets go find her." Rk tried to pick her up in his arms but she scurried back.

Rk sighed but then walked ahead of Ruhi searching for Madhu. They couldn't find her in the bedroom or washroom so they walked down to the kitchen hoping she would be there making breakfast for them but she wasn't there. Rk took his phone out to make her a call and that was he found a sticky note on the refrigerator.

"Going to the nearby grocery shop to grab some necessary stuffs. Will be back in 10 minutes. If Ruhi wakes up, take care of her."

Rk knelt down in front of a worried Ruhi and softly spoke "Baby, Your momma has gone to shopping, she will be here soon."

"Me, want mama" Ruhi demanded looking down at the floor.

"She will come now, sweetie."

"Take me."

"I don't know which shop she has gone." Rk aid helpless.

"Mama..." Ruhi cute little lips plucker out as she started crying.

"aww... baby... please don't cry." When Rk tried to engulf her in his arms she pushed him away and ran to her play room.

After half an hour or so Madhu walked into the house carrying a shopping bag.

"Where were you, Madhu? You didn't even take your phone. If you had I would have called you and known exactly where you were shopping so that I could have drove Ruhi there to you." Rk asked hurrying out of the kitchen switching off the stove.

"Why? What happen?" Madhu asked casually. "It's not the first time I'm going out leaving Ruhi with you. Ruhi always loves to spend time with you and she never asks for me when I wasn't around her then what now?" Madhu questioned.

"Now, it's different. She is mad at me. She is not coming to me. She started crying when I said you left her and went to shopping."

"You two still haven't resolved." Madhu asked with a frown.

"How we will resolve when she is not ready to listen to me?" Rk asked. "God! What a fool am I? She is a baby... if I tell her I had beaten that idiot for a reason will she understand? Then how I can I think of explaining her my side reasons?"

"Baby, that she is... but she is not dumb. She will hear you if you talk to her."

"Oh really? For that first she needs to stand in one place. She runs at the sight of me. She is feared of me." Rk said sadly. He had frightened his daughter.

"I'll talk to her. You don't worry, okay?" Madhu reassured him with a smile. She couldn't see him sad. She have been seeing him daily taking care of Ruhi, doing everything for her like running her a bath, dressing her up, watching cartoons with her and playing all the time with her, surprising her with his stamina to always run behind their ever active little girl and reading bedtime stories to her. She was always clinging to him and today seeing him so sad without her makes her sad too.

"Okay. I have cooked breakfast for us. You go get her till then I will set the table." Rk said and walked back to the kitchen.

Madhu tried to convince Ruhi to talk with her daddy but she refused to do so. She stayed away and played alone in her playroom or played with her momma completely ignoring her daddy.

--0-- (2 days later)

"Bittuji... Can you believe her? Is she really two... Um... No, not even two years old little baby?" Rk asked Bittuji in astonishment.

"The 6 Feet tall and egoistic RK is on his knees and seeking for her pardon but she just pushed my chest and ran away..." Rk chuckled in disbelief. He never thought any girl will bring him down to his knees any day. Not even Madhu could do that but now, his little baby girl brought him down and made him hold his ears and plead, actually made him beg her. "Oh God! If she reacts this way for this simple issue then how will she react when I say her the truth, the past? I should brace myself to face her hatred then." Rk thought.

"She is your daughter, Chief." Bittuji stated matter of fact.

"But so stubborn as her mother refusing to forgive me." Rk smirked without humor.

Its been three days since the incident, Rk beating that Perv Nicole in the cafe in front of his daughter took place and still his daughter had refused to come near him. Every time he had gone nearer to her she just flee away from him and hide herself in places where she felt to be safe not realizing that she can never be as safer as being her daddy's arms.

"Give her sometime, Chief."

"How long? She is not talking to me, playing with me or sleeping on my chest. I got so used to having her around me, Bittuji... Now its really difficult to kill my days or nights without my baby girl." Rk said as he held his head in his hands.

"Will she hate me like Madhu does?" Rk asked dreading.

"Hate is such a strong word, Chief. No one hates you. Not ever Bhabhiji."

"Bittuji..." Rk looked up at Bittuji and grinned widely shaking his head. "You wont give up how many ever times Madhu warn you not to call her Bhabhiji? Will you?"

"I won't, Chief." Bittuji said making his stand clear. "Don't you desire to marry her someday?" He asked Rk.

"You gotta be kidding me, Bittuji... Of course I am willing to marry her... Any moment... All I want is her willful acceptance... Then I wont take a chance to make her mine."

"I know, Chief."

"But I don't think that will ever happen. She is very clear that we are just co-parents."

"So you both will lead your life like this?" Bittuji asked. Rk frowned.

"What else I can do? Nothing is in my hand. All I can do is try to earn her forgiveness and till then I should hold on to my faith and patience."

"Will you let her see some other guy so that she can live her life?" Bittuji popped this question out of blue.

"What?" Rk asked in a mere shout.

"Will you, Chief?"

"I don't know... If I was the old arrogant egoistic Rk then surely I won't. I will kill persons but will never let Madhu be with another man... But..."

"But what, Chief?"

"But now... I am not so selfish to think about myself. I have grown to think about others happiness. I want Madhu to be happy too. If she thinks she can be happy with another man then I will step aside..." Rk's voice trailed.

"Really, Chief?" Bittuji asked suspiciously not able to digest what he just heard.

"Don't you think I can do that? Be a gentleman? Who can let go his love for her happiness?"

"I know you can't, Chief." Bittuji said confidently. Rk looked at him wondering how come Bittuji so sure about him.

"That doesn't suit you because that's not your style. You are not someone of sacrificing type but you are a fighter... You will get whatever rightfully yours by hook or by crook."

"Rightfully mine? Do I have right on Madhu? I think I have lost my right on her long back when I kicked her out of my life." He said in deep regret.

"But you came back... Aren't you?"

"But she thinks I am back for Ruhi."

"She knows you are back in the picture not only for Ruhi but for her too." Bittuji argued.

"Yeah, she does but she had clearly drawn a boundary line and strictly opposed me to step out of it and enter in her life."

"And you are gonna abide to her words?"

"God! Bittuji, I don't get why we are having this conversation?"

"Because I am scared."

"Scared? Why? Of what?" Rk asked in utter confusion.

"I don't want you to leave, Madhu bhabi ever again."

"I won't, Bittuji. I can never live without Madhu or my daughter. They are so precious to me."

"You promise?" Bittuji asked stretching out his palm.

"You don't believe me, Bittuji?" Rk asked with a chuckle but slapped Bittuji's right palm with his.

"Now, come... Let's go see Madhu... Its time for her first dance class to get over. I wanna ask her how it went and make sure she is comfortable with the students."

Rk and Bittuji headed to her dancing hall from the cafe. Students were heading out of the hall with happy faces. 

Rk smiled guessing they liked their dance trainer.

Rk suddenly stopped seeing Madhu laughing and chatting with a guy who looked like a desi. He had a small boy who seemed to be around five or six in his arms.

Madhu had never laughed in these past few months but now she is laughing with this guy? Rk envied.

The small boy in the guy's arms pulled Madhu closer and kissed her cheek and waved a bye. Then the man and the boy walked past Rk while Rk glared at the guy and fist his fingers.

"Hey" Madhu said with a polite smile nearing Rk.

"Um... Who is he?" When Madhu gave him a why-do-you-want-to-know look, he added "seems like Indian... Guess you got a new friend." He managed to smile.

"Yeah. They are Indians. His son is such a bright student. So young but very passionate about dance. I like him."

"Hope you like only the little boy!" Rk muttered under his breathe.

"Excuse me? Did you just say something?"

"Nah... Nothing... Well, actually... How was your first day here? Do you like your students? Are you comfortable with them?" He hurled a series of question.

"It was good. We just had a warm up session and some basics. I just wanna learn french soon... Few kids conversed in French but I couldn't understand a word."

"Oh. Well, you can. It's easy to learn french." Rk smiled. "What's that guy's name? The desi guy?"

"Vihaan & his son Krish."

"Oh. He came to pick up his son huh? His wife didn't accompany him?"

Madhu shrugged her shoulder.

"You were laughing with him?"

"Is that a problem? Me laughing?" She asked with a frown.

"No, just asking... If its any joke worth sharing you can share with me nah? So that even I can laugh. As you know laughing is good for health." Rk shrugged casually.

"It's nothing. He just told me how much his son loves to dance. He started dancing right he was in his mother's womb and some funny things his son did. Cute boy!" Madhu said 'cute boy' meaning the little boy not his father.

"Darn!" Rk cursed softly and ran his fingers through his hair as he took otherwise.

"What now?"

"Nothing. I missed to meet the cute boy!" Rk covered up. First liking for the cute boy... then it will turn to liking for his father! I should keep my Madhu away from that guy. He is not a good news. He will surely meddle in my path and try to take my Madhu away from me. I know this. My instinct is always right so I should be careful. Rk thoughts ran wildly.

"Where is Ruhi?" Madhu asked as they walked down to the cafe.

"She is with Roma in the bouquet shop."

"Oh, I will go see her. I missed her so much."

"Me too. I am missing her so much."

"Your daughter is so hard to convince. So stubborn and hard headed little missy!" Madhu said slightly feeling bad for Rk seeing the sorrow in his eyes for the past two three days.

"She just runs away whenever I go near her." Rk whined.

"She is still scared of you."

"I am not a monster." Rk said offended.

"But you behaved like one in front of her."

"Tell me how can I win her?"

"Just ignore her. She is such an attention seeker. If you ignore her she will automatically come your way." Madhu said confidently.

"No way. How can you expect me to ignore her? Ignore my daughter? I don't think that a better idea." What if his baby girl completely hates him and never let him be with her if he ignores her? He can't take that risk. He decided.

"Then its up to you." Madhu shrugged and walked down the stairs to the cafe to play with Ruhi.

"Bittuji" Rk called bittuji who was silently following them from behind.

"Yes, Chief."

"That guy... Did you see him?" Rk asked rubbing his chin.

"Yes, Chief. I'll get his information to you."

"And..."

Bittuji beats him by saying " and I'll try my best to not allow him inside this premises."

"You are such a f**king mind reader, Bittuji" Rk said astonished.

"I have seen you for years, Chief and I am aware of your thought process." Bittuji said proudly. Rk just smirked and walked down to the cafe. 

... To be continued!!!

Vote, Share & Comment!!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

272K 16.3K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
1.5M 19.2K 21
Riya and Kayish were madly in love, so deeply that everyone believed that they would end up in a happy married life. That's how much he loved her. He...
86.7K 3.9K 24
#1 in short-story out of 325K stories!! on 28 September 2023 Give it a try!! ---‐-------- "So I was not worthy of you?" It was more of a statement fo...
122K 4.8K 53
First known as destined to be.... __ "Look into my eyes and say the same thing Priya, say that you don't love me anymore" he said clutching my should...