Pinkie Promise? [Katy Perry F...

Av onceiwrote

When Katy Perry has to give up her daughter as a newborn baby, she never thinks she'll ever get her back. But... Mer

Prologue
A Terrible Turn Of Events
At The Hospital
From LAX To Gatwick
She's Not My Mum
Goodbyes Are Hard
The Problem With Nightmares
Needing To Talk
Locking Yourself Away
Laying On The Bathroom Floor
Hurts, Doesn't It?
The Harsh Reality Of Life
Letting It Go
When Fear Becomes Reality
The True Bully
I Bet Ya Ten Quid
You're Our Skyscraper
Open Your Eye's And See
Be My Nightingale
Nearly Gave Me A Heart Attack
The Plan Of Action
Scaring The Demons Away
Running Out And Slamming Doors
Quality Demi Time
They're Not Real, They Don't Exist
Please Don't Leave
The Phone Call
Time For School
Dear God, Help Me
Bandage Damage, Never Really Fix A Heart
The Line Between Love And Hate
The Horror That Is School
Bye-Bye Little Kitten, Bye-Bye Mummy
We'll Just Have To See
The Beauty Of Skype
It's Not Over Yet
Fears Deadly Arms
Horrors Of Our Own
That Stupid Loriel Advert
Two Very Different Plans
There's No Coming Back
The Notes Are Found
What Friends Are For?
Maybe...
Where Are You?
Well And Truely Gone
In Case You Come Home
Hang In There, Keep Breathing
Specialists, Doctors and Nurses
No She's Psyco
Praying For A Miracle
Screaming For Air
All That Matters
Girl Of Many Talents
They All Know You
I Love You
Dates Are Hard
Journeying To England
Concious But Unconcious
Never Leave Again
Schizophrenia Closing In
Craving A Fix
It's All Consuming
Can't Be Selfish
Needing To Know
Whatever The Cost
The Rescue Mission
Looking For Blaze
Please Stay With Me
Understanding Everything
Where Was I?
Going To Our Park
Opinions Please
In For Questioning
On The Road Again
Sorry <3
Giving Up On You
I Hate You, Don't Leave Me
The End
Epilogue/Authors Note

Don't Let Your Fears Control You

5.7K 114 13
Av onceiwrote

"I'm scared Katy, I'm scared! Please wake up! Help me! I need you! I'm sorry I didn't appreciate you before, I do now. I promise!" Destiny sobbed, her back to Katy.

"Pinkie promise?" A familiar voice whispered. Destiny spun around so she was facing Katy.

"KATY!" She screamed thankfully before flinging herself at Katy. "I was so scared!" She sobbed and hid her pale face in Katy's raven-black hair. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't appreciate you before. I'm sorry I was too scared at call an ambulance. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" She repeated over and over.

"Shhh shhh shhh, Destiny its okay. Everything's okay now. I'm fine, just got a little headache..." Katy soothed. "Hey I didn't know you're scared of hospitals. You were fine when you were there before."

"I didn't want my siblings to know. I'm the oldest, I don't get scared." Destiny explained, her voice muffled by Katy's hair.

"Don't let your fears control you," Katy advised. "If you do you can't win. You can only drown..." Destiny just clutched at Katy tighter, knowing that she was right.

"I called Angela... She said I should call an ambulance," Destiny told Katy.

"I'll call her later and tell her I'm okay," Katy said. Then the room went silent for a second. "I could hear you, you know. I heard you calling for me. It's what made me decide to wake up." Katy said quietly, breaking the silence.

"You mean....you could have stated unconscious if you wanted to?" Destiny asked.

"Mhm," Katy nodded.

"But you didn't...because of...me?" Destiny said slowly, trying to process the information.

"That's right. I told you Destiny, I'm not going anywhere. You're safe with me," Katy smiled. Destiny nodded shyly. "So, how about we talk about what's wrong now?"

"I don't want to talk about it..." Destiny sobbed.

"It might help," Katy persuaded. "Just, give talking a shot?"

"No," Destiny whined.

"Oh come here," Katy said and pulled Destiny closer into her chest. Then she stood up with Destiny still in her arms. "Ahh!" She cried as she fell back to the floor.

"Katy!" Destiny cried and scrambled quickly off of Katy. "Katy? Are you all right? Please get up!"

"I'm fine Baby," Katy said shakily. "Don't worry."

"Katy you're hurt! I'm...I'm calling an ambulance," Destiny whispered fearfully.

"But you're scared!" Katy said in astonishment.

"I'm more scared about you!" Destiny cried. "Anyway don't let your fears control you, right?" Katy's whole face lit up and she smiled weakly at Destiny.

"Right," she nodded.

The ambulance was there in less then ten minutes. Destiny told the paramedics exactly what had happened, even though she was absolutely terrified.

"You coming in the ambulance Kid?" One of the paramedics asked.

"I-I-I....I don't know," Destiny cried.

"Well you are related, aren't you?" He asked. Destiny looked at Katy's, who was watching her from inside the ambulance.

"She's my...my... She's my biological Mother," she whispered. The paramedic nodded.

"I'm you get then," he said and pushed Destiny inside. Katy held her hand weakly out to Destiny.

"Come here Baby, don't be afraid." She soothed. "I'm righy here." Destiny nodded silently and clung to Katy's hand tightly, needing the comfort and support Katy gave her.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

5.2K 187 42
When Hayley was just 9 she was taken to an orphanage after a traumatic upbringing. It wasn't until she was 16 her and her friends ran away for a bett...
105K 2.4K 55
Sierra, 11 thrown away by her parents and adopted by Demi Lovato, can Demi help Sierra over come her bad habits and have a normal life again? Read th...
113K 3K 51
Six years ago, a toddler and her baby sister were orphaned after their parents died in a car crash. Lillian and Neveah were left with their uncle who...