Bye-Bye Little Kitten, Bye-Bye Mummy

Destiny pushed open the door to Katy's room and was surprised to see Demi, Angela and Shannon all sitting in there along with Katy. She was also shocked to see all her things sitting against her bad, packed up, making the room look cleaner than usual. Katy had tears in her eyes and would make eye contact with Destiny.

"The hospital called," she said softly. Fear pumped through Destiny and her face turned a ghostly shade of white.

"Wh-what happened? Is my Mum okay? Is Dad okay?" She asked, terrified of the answer. But to her astonishment Katy nodded.

"They're fine now... Your Dad's finished having his surgery and your Mum's beginning to move now. She should be wake in a few hours," Katy explained quietly.

"Really? That's great!" Destiny cried, relief washing over her.

"Your house has been made livable and Kevin is going to take your siblings home as soon as your Dad gets there. Your Mum will probably be home by tomorrow," Katy told Destiny. "You can go home in an hour or so. I've already packed your things..." Destiny grinned joyfully up at Katy. Suddenly realization hit her like a ton of bricks, Katy... If she was going home, where was Katy going? Katy would go home too!

"I'll never see her again!" Destiny thought, horrified. "I wish I was back at school now! Before all this had to happen!" Life had suddenly got very confusing for Destiny. "Where will you go?" She asked, scared of the answer.

"Home," Katy answered bluntly. "You don't need me anymore, so I'll go home. We all will..." Destiny looked at Demi for clarification that she too was going home. Demi nodded sadly, hardly able to look at Destiny.

"I can't keep holding off my tour," she pointed out. "I've already paused it for as long as I possibly can. I have to go." Destiny nodded sadly and looked at Angela and Shannon, but they didn't look at her.

"Get changed and we'll go," Katy said. "I put some clothes out for you on the bed..." Destiny nodded and shuffled into the bathroom silently. This was not how she had expected to feel about going home...

"You don't have to do this you know," Shannon whispered in Katy's ear for the hundredth time. "She's your daughter, you don't have to give her back!"

"I know," Katy whispered back. "But it's what's right..." Destiny came out of the bathroom then, causing an end to the conversation. They all began to leave the room, Destiny grabbed her bags. It was then that she realized that Katy, Angela, Shannon and Demi all had their belongings too.

"You're leaving right away?" Destiny asked shakily. Katy nodded and started putting her and Destiny's things in her hire car.

"Well I'll see you soon Katy," Demi said and pulled Katy in for a hug. Then she said goodbye to Angela and Shannon. "I hope I'll see you guys around," she grinned. Then she turned to Destiny. "Try and keep in touch, okay Baby Girl?" Destiny nodded and fought back tears as she wrapped her bony arms around Demi's waist, her face being smothered by the womans slightly baggy top. Then they pulled away and Demi climbed into her hire car, which was waiting to take her back to the airport. She waved goodbye until they were out of sight. Destiny couldn't stop tears from invading her eyes. She would probably never see Demi again... She was ripped out of her thoughts by Shannon addressing her.

"We're gonna say bye now too Des," she told her. "We'll meet Katy at the airport after she's dropped you off, back home..." Destiny bit her lip and nodded. Shannon playfully ruffled her already messy hair, then pulled her into a hug. "Keep your chin up princess, your crown is falling..." Destiny let a little tear escape into Shannon's hair when she said that.

"I'm gonna miss you Shannon," she whispered.

"I'll miss you to Kid," Shannon replied as tears filled her own eyes. "It's been fun, mostly..." She winked at the last remark, making Destiny giggle before pulling away. Then it was Angela's turn to hug her.

"Don't you dare be a stranger," she chuckled sadly.

"I wouldn't dream of it," Destiny promised. Then they pulled away and Angela and Shannon climbed into their hire car and drove away. Destiny waved them off, forcing back tears. She would definitely miss them...

The car ride to Destiny's house was deathly silent, nobody spoke, they hardly even breathed. Sadness attacked every inch of Katy's being and it was all she could do not to break down right there and then. But she couldn't. She couldn't put Destiny through that. Not for the world...

As the car pulled up outside Destiny's house tears began to sparkle in Katy's eyes, but she forced them away and turned to Destiny.

"Alright, you-you better get going." She said, her voice quivering. Destiny nodded, tears appearing in her own eyes. "Bye-bye Little Kitten, stay strong for me..." Destiny suddenly flung her arms around Katy and let out a heartbreaking sob.

"Pinkie promise," she choked out. Then she whispered something almost silently,and involuntarily. "Bye-bye Mummy..."

*** *** *** ***

Okay guys. I'm thinking of ending it there, the whole book. I dunno, it depends on what you guys want :) So leave a comment telling me if you want this book to finish, be longer, or for a sequel for this book :) Get back to me soon. Thank you <3