Magcon *(IN EDITING)*

By kayleighcav

Sophie didn't want to go to Magcon, but her best friend Tay made her. What happens when they end up in the sa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
SEQUEL!

Chapter 51

93.2K 1K 782
By kayleighcav

NASHS POV-

When my family called, they were all asking me about Sophie because Hayes told them. I guess it's not a bad thing at all, but now they all want to meet her and we only have 9 days left. I told them all about how we met, but not about the fact that she lives in New York. That's the only bad part. But, they all think she's lovely and really want to meet her. Right now, she is still asleep in my arms. It makes me smile, but now there are only 8 days left of this. Which makes my smile fade. I pull my arm out from under her, trying not to wake her up and go downstairs to make her breakfast. 

SOPHIES POV-

I breath in my nose and my eyes shoot open. It smells so good and I am so hungry. I get out of bed and pretty much run downstairs to see what is cooking. My eyes land on Nash's back facing me while he works on cooking. 

"Are you making me food?!" I ask him and he laughs. 

"No I am making it for Matt and Cam nobody else" he says and I roll my eyes. 

"You know if you roll your eyes any more, they might fall out" he says, which makes me roll my eyes again. I sit down at the island and watch him cook, because I am so hungry. 

"Anxious babe?" he asks and I nod my head. He laughs and places a huge plate of food in front of me. Before I dig in, I stand up and walk over to him. 

"Thank you thank you thank youu!" I say to him as I throw my arms up around his neck. He smiles and puts his hands on my hips. He leans his head down and just as we are about to kiss, the guys all run into the kitchen. 

"WHERE'S THE FOOD I CALL FIRST DIBS!" Carter screams. I peck his lips quickly and return to my plate so none of them try to take it. 

"I only made Sophie breakfast" he says to them, using the same line he said to me. 

"You're a dick" Cam says as he walks over to the stove to inspect if there was actually any food left or not. 

"Well, there is only one way to settle this" Matt announces to everybody in the room. "The last person to the game room makes the food!" he yells and takes off down the hallway. Once all the guys register what Matt said, they all take off behind him. I already have my food, and I refuse to make them shit, so I stay where I am and continue to eat my delicious breakfast. I hear a bunch of yelling from the game room and I just roll my eyes and giggle. I hear the yelling getting closer and all the guys appear back in the kitchen. 

"So who's cooking?" I ask them and all their eyes go to Cam. I throw my head back in fits of laughter and Cam shoots me a dirty look. "How did Cam end up getting there last?! He was right behind Matt!" I say and look at him. 

"I might have tripped a little bit on the way there" he says as he walks by me and to the stove. 

"Okay I would like some bacon, pancakes and some eggs in 10 minutes, thank you very much, cook" Taylor says to Cam and laughs. Cam just turns around and flips them off. Nash takes a seat next to me and I look over at him. He looks really happy, which makes a smile come onto my face. He kisses my nose and goes over to Cam.

"Would you like some help?" Nash asks sincerely. Cam nods his head and a smile comes onto Nash's face. "Well that sucks cause I'm not helping you!" he says as he runs away in fits of laughter. Cam is left standing there with a spatula in his hand and his face full of rage. I giggle quietly, not trying to make him any angrier than he already is. I finish up my food and Cam is over there trying to get the stove on. I roll my eyes and walk over to him. 

"Want help?" I ask him and he looks at me to make sure I'm not lying. He nods his head and I turn on the stove. Together, we make the breakfast and once it's finished and we have it all laid out on the table, Cam calls everybody in. 

"Woahh you're already done?!" Matt asks as he runs in. We both nod our heads and everybody takes a seat. I sit down and get some juice, but since I just ate, I don't eat anything.

"So, you got Sophie to help you?" Taylor asks and Cam says yes. "Well, I think that's cheating" Taylor says and Cam flips him off. 

They finish up the food and there is nothing left. I am really surprised because they really eat a lot. Shawn and Taylor agree to do the dishes and Cam thanks me for my help. I smile at him and go upstairs with Nash. 

"So what is the plan?" I ask him.

"How about you guess what I'm about to say" he says to me with a smile on his face. 

I sigh and say, "A secret" He nods his head and I roll my eyes. "A hint?" I ask him. I need to know what I have to wear. 

"Okay it's going to be cold" he says and I scrunch my eyebrows together. He laughs and repeats himself. "I'm not lying get some jeans cause you don't want to be cold.. We are leaving around 3.." I nod my head and call the driver. I say bye to Nash once he comes and get into the car. The entire ride home, I try to think of what the hell we could be doing. Where is it cold in Florida? We pull up the driveway and I get out and run up to my room. It's going to take me a while to find some jeans in this mess of my clothes. I go into the closet and look for jeans. It takes a while, but I finally find a pair of dark washed jeans. I pull them out as if they are a prize since it took me so long to find them. I smile and grab a shirt and a sweatshirt. 

I jump into the shower and wash my hair and wash my body. I get out and put on my robe and plug in the blow drier. I begin to dry my hair, which as usual takes a good 30 minutes. Once that is finished, I put on the clothes I laid out and return to the bathroom. I look in the mirror at myself and I look so much tanner than when I first got here. I also look a lot happier. I like to think it's because of Nash, but I will never know. I do my makeup quickly and check the time. I have 15 minutes until he gets here. I sit down on the bed and Google cold places in Florida. Of course nothing comes up, I must look like a crazy person looking that up. I get a text and I open it. Are you ready? I text back yes and go downstairs. I put on combat boots ad walk outside. Nash is standing there with his back against a car. I guess he rented one. 

"Hey babe" he says to me with a smile. I return the smile and peck his lips. He opens the door for me and I thank him and get in. There is a driver and he smiles at me an begins to drive.

"So do I get to know now?" I ask him and he shakes his head. "Whyy" I ask him and he laughs and takes my hand. He doesn't say anything else, so I'm guessing I'm not getting any more information from him. We drive for about an hour and I barely say anything the whole time. I keep my head on Nash's shoulder and listen to the quiet music on in the car. The car comes to a slow halt and I pick my head up and look around. It's a huge in closed area and I look for a sign and I don't see one. 

"So what is it?" I ask him as we walk up to the entrance. He shakes his head and doesn't say anything. He opens the door for me and I walk in. I look all around and I see an ice skating rink and skates. A smile forms on my face and I turn around and pull Nash in for a hug. I have't gone ice skating since I was 10, so I might suck, but I'm fine with that. We get our skates and I tie mine up with no problems. Nash on the other hand is having some serious trouble. 

"Need help?" I ask him and he nods his head. I walk over to him and sit on my knees and tie the skates for him. 

"Ready?" I ask him.

"Yup lets go" he says as he takes my hand and leads me to the rink. As soon as I put one of my skates on the ice, I grip the edge of the rink. I make my way out slowly trying not to fall. Nash is probably just as bad as me, maybe even worse. I start to get the hang of it and let go of the wall and skate next to Nash. I take his hand and he hold onto my hand so tight. 

"Just relax" I say to him and he shakes his head. "Well, then you're not going to get the hang of it" I say as I give him a slight push. With that, he totally looses his balance and falls right onto the ground. I begin to laugh so hard it hurts. I almost fall from laughing so hard. 

"Fuck you" he says as he stands back up. I am still laughing so hard because all I did was give him a little push and he fell. After a little while, he gets the hang of it and we skate around for a little. We take a break and go to the cafe they have here. 

"Want food?" he asks me and I nod my head. We get some pizza and hot coco to warm up. The pizza is actually really good, so I eat it really fast. By the time I was finished with the food, the hot coco is a good temperature to drink. We both finish up and return to the rink. We skate around some more and I ended up falling once and Nash fell 4 times, and every time I laughed so hard. We make our way off the rink and and take off our skates and give them back. It feels so weird to walk after skating for that long. We walk outside and the change is temperature is so fast I take in a sharp breath. 

"That was a change in temperature" Nash says as he grabs my hand. We walk over to the car and get in. 

"Shawn's?" he asks and I shake my head no. 

"Mine since we were at his last night" I say to him and he nods his head. He tells the driver and gives him the address and we begin to take over. It's already dark out, which makes me even more tired than I already am. I put my head on Nash's shoulder and before I know it, I am knocked out. 

"Soph wake up we are back" I open my eyes and sit up. Nash looks at me and smiles and helps me out of the car. We go into the house and I go right up to my room. I collapse on my bed and Nash laughs. 

"Change first and then you can sleep" he says and I grunt and stand up. I get clothes and change in the bathroom and get ready for bed. I fall back into the bed once I am finished and I am back into my peaceful sleep. I couldn't stay awake to wait for Nash. 

Okayyy here you guys goo! Thanks SOOOO much for the reads I love you guys so much! Enjoy, and sorry for mistakes!:)~K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 53 28
A "normal" 16 year old girl and her dad invite many people over to stay at their house as guests, little does she know that the people her dad invite...
30.7K 501 26
When Lauren is forced to go on the magcon tour with her twin Nash she hates everything about it. But when she starts to fall for one of the boys the...
5.1K 135 27
This story is about a band named Cimorelli. And a group of viners called magcon. Lauren Cimorelli happened to be with her sisters at a hotel in LA fo...
213 11 12
It's a week before Christmas. Courtney (19½) and Brittany (20) are going to NYC for their Christmas break that they've been planning since they were...