Wonderland - TyThan Oneshots

By Addict_with_an_iPad

Crankgameplays (Ethan Nestor) x Apocalypto_12 (Tyler Scheid) An oneshot book where I let my creativity out. I... More

A kiss to forget
Blue boy in a black world
An imaginary love
Two diary's and a broken heart
Offline Haters
Colourless
I know what you're thinking
The Dream Catcher
Hide your face
Alive and dead
A picture and a smile
Deal with the Devil
Angel in a Demon's town
I don't know what you're thinking (sequel to I know what you're thinking)
Forbidden (sequel to A Kiss To Forget)
Yeah sooo
My notebook
One wish
I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING
Suicide train
Death never smiles
Death never smiles pt 2
Wish we could turn back time
Kill or be Killed pt 1
Kill or be killed pt2
More than friends
Fall for me
Talk to me
Happiness is in the air
Honour for all
I remember you
Fallen for a thief
Another book?
DNA MATCHMAKER
You're mine
Pushing Limits
I'd go to Hell for you
Important-ish I guess
Robin is missing
Some Things Come (Super)Natural
I N K
Anterograde Amnesia
Anterograde Amnesia
I love you guys...
Piercings And Flower Crowns
He loves me, he loves me not
BLIND
RESTART
Soulerror
Royal

Bloody Mary

1.8K 114 94
By Addict_with_an_iPad

Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary

"Daddy?" little Tyler asked his father, who looked down at him from his newspaper. "Yes, son?" "What is Bloody Mary? All the kids at school are talking about it." His father sighed. "It's dumb game where you say 'Bloody Mary'  three times in the mirror and there would be a ghost lady stalking you in the mirror. You can only see her in the mirrors or other things with reflection. And then she'd kill you." He looked down at his son, who was shivering from the story. "It's just a story of course. These things don't exist."

"Amarok," Tyler mumbled, shutting the big book about mythological monsters he was reading. He had always had an interest in monsters, legends and myths. He loved reading about them – even to the extend where he was considered a weirdo at school for reading instead of smoking with the other kids.

He didn't care about them. He loved it so much, but one thing had been bothering him for a while. He knew about nearly every mythological monster known, and if he didn't it was waiting for him in the form of a book on the highest shelve of the closet, but he couldn't get enough of one.

Bloody Mary.

The woman in the mirror. She would kill you. It was just a legend, Tyler ensured himself. But sometimes in the evening he would walk to the bathroom, opening his mouth, but he was still scared. Scared if it was real.

The next evening Tyler shut his book closed again. However, it wasn't over midnight as usual when he finished reading. It was about eleven in the evening, but Tyler didn't feel like reading anymore. He took his phone, putting on the flashlight, and walked out of the room. His parents were out leaving him on his own.

He walked into the bathroom. If it was real, he wanted to experience it. He turned his phone off.

"Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary," he repeated, looking in the mirror. The lamps dimmed and the window opened. Tyler had never been so scared.

And he had no idea what was going on inside the mirror.

"Ethan! Come downstairs!" The blue haired boy sighed and shoved his hands inside his pockets. "What is it, dad?" "Your mother got called." Ethan raised his eyebrows. "But mum is sick." His father nodded. "Indeed. Which is why we need a replacement." "Oh no. You don't mean me do you?" "We do." He cursed mentally. Fantastic.

"Mom," he said softly, entering her room. "Yes son?" "I'm going on your place, don't worry about the call." He kissed her softly on the forehead. "thank you."

Ethan reassured his mother not to worry but he was pretty freaked out himself. He was only 16 – he didn't even know what to do.

"Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary," he repeated, looking in the mirror. The lamps dimmed and the window opened. Tyler had never been so scared. He turned back to the mirror. Behind him appeared a shadow that slowly took form. Instead of a scary woman, as he expected, a small – and rather cute – boy appeared.

The boy sheepishly scratched his neck. "Yeah, so, I'm kinda new to this shit, so could you explain what I have to do? Tyler stared at the boy. "You're supposed to scare me and then kill me I think." "Oh. Guess I ruined that huh. How about being friends with me instead?"

Tyler stared again. Did a ghost just offer to be friends with him? This could be a chance to know more about their world . "Sure. I'm Tyler by the way." The boy smiled – he was straight up adorable. "Ethan. Nice to meet you!"

"Say Tyler?" Ethan asked. "Yeah?" "If I had to kill you, why would you summon me?" Tyler bit his lip. "Well...I've always been very interested in monsters – not that you are one," he added quickly after seeing Ethan's hurt expression. " – and ghosts. I thought that if I summoned Bloody Mary I would be able to know more about it. Besides, I know how to get rid of her." "Get rid of her? She's my mother!" Tyler looked at the boy. "How does that even work?" Ethan stared. "Do I really need to explain how children are born?" He quickly shook his head. "No, I mean, why isn't she here?" "She's sick," the boy answered as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"So, they asked you to come in her place?" Ethan nodded. "That's what I just said, didn't I?" Tyler liked the boy, a lot. He was nice to talk to. "So, Ethan, what kind of bands do you like?" He tilted his head. "Bands?" "Yeah, what kind of music do you like?" "What is "music"?" Tyler stared in disbelief. "You don't have music? Here, I'll let you listen to some." He put on Teenagers by My Chemical Romance. "I-It's nice," Ethan stuttered. "But do they really think teenagers are that scary?" Tyler started laughing. "No, but it just sounds nice don't you think?" Ethan nodded and closed his eyes, smiling a little. Tyler couldn't stop looking at the boy as he nodded together with the beat. "He really hates teenagers, doesn't he?"

"So, how is it on the other side of the mirror?" Tyler asked. "Well, we – me and my family – live in a house, and my mother, Bloody Mary, takes jobs. She has to scare them – which I don't understand, because she's an amazing woman – and gets paid for it. It's for he business "Scare" which is really popular. But I don't get it. Now that you told me her job, killing people, why would they kill them?" Tyler was intrigued by every word he said. But after some time he noticed he wasn't even listening to him, he was just staring at the boy. Ethan bit his lip (Tyler not being able to stop staring because all that was going on in Tyler's head was goddamn that's hot) and shyly looked away. "And what about you?" "Me?" "Yeah! Tell me more about yourself!" he beamed.

"And that's pretty much it," Tyler finished his story about himself. He told his passion for monsters and stories, that he was 18 year and some other stuff he liked. He didn't find himself very interesting so there wasn't much to say. "18?" Ethan asked, earning a nod. "So you still go to school?" Another nod. Ethan sighed. "I'll be in the bathroom mirror then." Tyler felt sorry for the boy but at the same time relieved he wouldn't spend lunch alone.

The next day Tyler went to school but he couldn't concentrate in the lesson. His thoughts wandered off to a certain blue haired boy. "Tyler! Could you give us the answer?" He woke up. "I'm sorry sir, I don't feel well. Could I go to the toilets?" The teacher gave permission with a nod and Tyler hurried out of the classroom.

"Hey," Ethan greeted. "Hi." Tyler sat down on the sink. "Hey this might seem weird but...I can't get you out of my head." "Really?" He nodded. "Really." "D-do you like me?" Tyler thought for a moment. He looked at the boy, taking in his blue eyes...his blue hair...his pink, kissable lips... "I-I think I might," he stuttered awkwardly. Ethan nodded slowly. "You know you can't touch me or anything?" "I know." Ethan nodded again. "I'll be right back," he said, walking away. "No! wait!" But he was gone.

He didn't appear anymore at school.

He didn't appear anymore at home.

He didn't appear on the way to school on his phone's reflection.

Tyler threw his back on the floor of the classroom. "How are you feeling Tyler?" the teacher asked. Tyler smiled. "I'm still not completely recovered. I might need to go to the toilet again." "That's fine."

Tyler sighed as he walked into the schools bathroom. He looked into the mirror, splashing his face with water. When was he finally going to get over Ethan?

"Hi," a voice said quietly and shy. "Long time no see..." Tyler looked in the mirror. "Ethan!" he yelled, jumping backwards when he saw a familiar blue haired boy in the mirror. "Ouch!" He bumped into something. He turned to look what he jumped into – just to look at a pair of blue eyes. "Wait, what? How? Why aren't you in the mirror?" he stuttered. "Ah fuck it," he added and grabbed Ethan's collar and pressed their lips together. He felt the boy smile into the kiss and his hands behind his neck. They didn't know how long they stayed like that – and they didn't care either.

"Mom, dad...Is there a way to go to the human world?" His father shook his head. "No. Why?" "Well...there is this boy who summoned me...and I really like him...and he likes me too..." He scratched his neck. "Well there's one way...but it seems to be happening already." He looked down at his hands. They were becoming pale and see trough. "W-What's happening?" His mother walked towards him and pressed a kiss on his forehead. "He's your soulmate, Ethan. You're going to his world – just like your father went to my world." He looked at his dad. "You were human?" His father nodded with a smile. "I'm proud of you son. Just visit us sometimes ok?" He teared up a little big when hugging his parents tight. "I promise."

A/N: I am completely stunned by the interest in this book. I just hoped people would send pictures but other than this is a-ma-zing. Thank you so much. This was the first thing I put online with confidence, I always hated my drawings. And I don't like these stories either, but people seem to like them and that makes me happy. It all started off with my friend daring me to put a part online because I lost a bet and now it nearly has 1k read, over 100 votes and 100 comments. Thank you. So much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 608 12
Book full of one shots I do whenever I get time. Enjoy! Request are closed! No smut tho lol XD
217K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writingπŸ‘πŸ» Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...
121K 2K 75
❁ this will be a one shot story thing, where I put all the ideas I can't do more then one-four chapters of, and this will be updated as I make them. ...
5.6K 115 21
This is a Oneshot book about the slash ship Semishira and their lives together in each Au's. Thank you for reading if you do. Note: this book contai...