Terraria Legends 1 - The Last...

By darkmagiccombo

Join Jack as he tries to escape a world called Terraria to get back to his family. The only problem is, to do... More

Contents
The Awakening: 1 The Rising of the Sun
The Awakening: 2 The Desert
The Awakening: 3 Drowned
The Caves: 4 Ore with No Pickaxe
The Caves: 5 The Figure
Eyes Deceive You: 6 Nightfall
Eyes Deceive You: 7 Retreat
Eyes Deceive You: 8 The Frontfoot
Seperation: 10 The Angler
Seperation: 11 Boomstick
Seperation: 12 Ambush
Seperation 13: Reunion
Extension 14: The Dirtfish
Extension 15: Camp Tundra
Extension 16: Zombies
The Search 17: Guests

Eyes Deceive You: 9 Battling On

6 0 0
By darkmagiccombo

There was no way I was giving up now. I felt grass and flowers scratch against my broken boots but I didn't care. All I wanted was to get away and bring the Eye with me. I knew it was behind me without even looking.

I scurried through countless biomes knowing that I was getting ever closer to daylight. I leaped over the now gaping hole covering the flooded pyramid...

Maybe I could use that.

I leaped down into the darkness. A shadow swerve past as the Eye dropped down with me. I raised my sword ready for the incoming attack not knowing where the Eye was.

Suddenly I saw him heading straight for me, jaws open. In a split second I shot the roof with my flintock. The ceiling shuddered for a second before crumbling block by block on top of the Eye. I knew he was dead but so was I.

Sand enveloped me as I squelled for oxygen. Everytime I opened my mouth I was closer to dying. My arms tried to shovel out but I was too deep. All I could do was wait. Every breath I took was a survival but I was starting to give up. My eyes were closing, my brain switching off. Slowly I was dying off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 19.3K 82
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
22.6K 3.9K 24
سالی دوای ئەوەی هەلی دووەمی پێدەدرێت و دەگەڕێتەوە ژیان بڕیاردەدات هەرگیز نەکەوێتەوە خۆشەویستی تایهیۆنگەوە ،..سەرکەوێت بەسەر ئەوکەسانەی ئازاریان داوە...
32K 842 128
النوع: شونين اي ، مأنها ، كوميديا ، دراما ، الحياه المدرسيه العمل: مستمر -القصه- "يوما يحكى قصه مرحه عن الحياة...
177K 4.4K 28
"We will never love you" Zane said "We will never accept you" Tristan said. "We will make your life living hell" Haydes said . "We will make you reg...