Seperation: 10 The Angler

"Aah, bloody hell. This stupid fishing rods getting me nowhere. I don't bloody want this sea bass, it's bloody useless."
I leaned up to see an older man in a hat. Without him noticing I scaled up to my feet and began traipsing off.
"I wouldn't run if I was you," he yelled.
"What?"
"I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to this bloody fish. Come on, come on, its coming... Oh bloody hell it took the worm and ran. You can run if you want but you won't get far, not without me."
"Why do I need you."
"You don't. But considering I saved your life and fed you I think it would be nice if you didn't leave me. I've already got a patient and I never get much time to fish."
"Thank you but I'm sorry, I've got to find my friends at camp."
"By any chance are you part of Demetrius' group."
"Yes, why?"
"Everyone died. I saw the signature on the gun so I was going to hand you back to them but when I found the camp no one was there."
"Why should I trust you?"
"Just go, look I'll follow and I bet there not there."
"Okay, we'll see."

Adam and I spent the whole day traveling back to the house. Once we arrived I finally got a view. It was a pile of debris. Half the side had collapsed, the other slanted with eye sized holes strewn across. I looked under every plank, behind all the bricks, everywhere but I found nothing.

"See Jack, nothing. It's just too late to travel back to my camp so I guess we'll have to stay here. I'm sleeping on that bed."
"Who said I was taking orders from you?"
"No one? I'm trying to help. Oh a chest... Boomstick; you can have that oh and this ammo. All it is, is guns. Here have a handgun."
"You can't just take from Demetrius like that."
"Yeah well we need it more than him.."