Eyes Deceive You: 8 The Frontfoot

PFFFFFFFFT, with us fighting stronger together the Eye of Cthulhu wasn't even getting close to a hit. By, 12:00PM it was down to half hearts but it wasnt giving up. Minute after minute it sent out more minions until we all started to grow weary.
However; we carried on fighting until something changed. A blue light erupted as the Eye opened. We thought we had won - how wrong we were.
A mouth formed inside of the monster whilst teeth like daggers grew like trees on his wrinkled gums.
He sweeped right past our defenses and once again straight into the house. As we attempted to catch up a wave of Demon Eyes came from behind. It was their plan the whole time.
Andrew was the first to be taken, he was grabbed and lifted into the sky. Just as they were getting out of view a glistening, purple bolt blazed across the sky, slicing through the herd. Andrew fell to the floor as we turned round to see Michael the wizard; staff in hand.
We caught a glimpse of the eye outside of the house with something in its mouth. Whilst it got nearer we realised what it was... Laura's arm.
"Jack, there's no hope. The house is destroyed and we cant defend against it. We leave and run away or die."
"No there's still a way. Search the chest for one of Ovbere's grenades and chuck it here."
My scarred fingers clicked against the button as I lobbed it straight at the Eye. It blew up clouding the air with smoke, filling my lungs.
I couldn't see, only hear.
Hear shouting.

"Jack! Run!"