The Madman and The Sarcastic...

Por bakerstreetbitches

Grace Williams joins her older brother Rory Williams on an adventure with the Doctor as he takes Amy And Rory... Mais

The Vampires of Venice - Part One ✔️
The Vampires of Venice - Part Two ✔️
The Vampires of Venice - Part Three ✔️
The Vampires of Venice - Part Four ✔️
Amy's Choice - Part Two ✔️
Amy's Choice - Part Three ✔️
Amy's Choice - Part Four ✔️
Hungry Earth - Part One ✔️
Hungry Earth - Part Two ✔️
Hungry Earth - Part Three ✔️
Clood Blood - Part One ✔️
Clood Blood - Part Two ✔️
Cold Blood - Part Three ✔️
Vincent and The Doctor - Part One ✔️
Vincent and The Doctor - Part Two ✔️
Vincent and The Doctor - Part Three ✔️
The Lodger - Part One ✔️
The Lodger - Part Two ✔️
The Lodger - Part Three ✔️
The Pandorica Opens - Part One ✔️
The Pandorica Opens - Part Two ✔️
The Pandorica Opens - Part Three ✔️
The Big Bang - Part One ✔️
The Big Bang - Part Two ✔️
The Big Bang - Part Three ✔️
The Impossible Astronaut - Part One ✔️
The Impossible Astronaut - Part Two ✔️
The Impossible Astronaut - Part Three ✔️
Day of the Moon - Part One ✔️
Day of the Moon - Part Two ✔️
Curse of the Black Spot - Part One ✔️
Curse of the Black Spot - Part Two ✔️
The Doctor's Wife - Part One ✔️
The Doctor's Wife - Part Two ✔️
The Rebel Flesh - Part One ✔️
The Rebel Flesh - Part Two ✔️
The Rebel Flesh - Part Three ✔️
The Almost People - Part One ✔️
The Almost People - Part Two ✔
Fill in Chapter; I'm So Sorry Lily ✔
A Good Man Goes To War - Part One ✔
A Good Man Goes To War - Part Two ✔
Let's Kill Hitler - Part One ✔
Let's Kill Hitler - Part Two ✔
Let's Kill Hitler - Part Three ✔
Sneak Peek of Night Terrors - Part One ✔
Night Terrors - Part One ✔
Night Terrors - Part Two ✔
Night Terrors - Part Three ✔
The Girl Who Waited - Part One ✔
The Girl Who Waited - Part Two ✔
The Girl Who Waited - Part Three ✔
The God Complex - Part One ✔
The God Complex - Part Two ✔
The Wedding of Lily-Grace ✔
Fill in Chapter; Christmas Day ✔
Asylum of the Daleks - Part One ✔
Asylum of the Daleks - Part Two ✔
Asylum of the Daleks - Part Three ✔
Dinosaurs on a Spaceship - Part One ✔
Dinosaurs on a Spaceship - Part Two ✔
Dinosaurs on a Spaceship - Part Three
Fill in Chapter; I'm Ready ✔
A Town Called Mercy - Part One ✔
A Town Called Mercy - Part Two ✔
A Town Called Mercy - Part Three ✔
The Power of Three - Part One ✔
The Power of Three - Part Two ✔
The Power of Three - Part Three ✔
The Angels Take Manhatten - Part One ✔
The Angels Take Manhatten - Part Two ✔
The Angels Take Manhatten - Part Three ✔
Fill in Chapter; Goodbye, Doctor ✔️

Amy's Choice - Part One ✔️

5.2K 98 2
Por bakerstreetbitches

Key text for this chapter;
~~ = memories
** = dream
//= Tardis

*Dream*

Grace's POV-
I lived in Upper Leadworth Amy and Rory were married and Amy was pregnant they live not far from me but the only problem was Jordan I'm still under his control I can't get hold of Amy and Rory at all they're probably worrying about me I had got this morning and got dressed in a grey long sleeve top, denim dress and white sneakers I had my brown hair down and wavy.

I was in the kitchen of mine and ... Jordan's small cottage I was making him breakfast like any other day he would always find away to complain some how I took his toast out of the toaster as I place it on the plate and butter it and jam it I place it on the table and his cup of tea I gets him come down the stairs my heart beating very fast as he enters the kitchen he comes over to me grabbing the back of my neck roughly he kisses me I honestly felt sick to my stomach but I kiss back he pulls away and sits down and begins to eat.

He takes a bite of his toast as I grab a glass from the cupboard filling it with water when Jordan slams his fist down in the table making me drop my glass of water I jump "You can't even make the toast hot! It's cold! How do you expect me to eat when you can't heat up a piece of toast!" Jordan snaps at me as he shoves the plate of the table making it smash the toast falls on the floor I jump back fear struck my eyes as he saw red.

He takes a gulp of his tea he stands up throwing the tea against the wall my eyes widen "Grace when will you learn your useless I don't know why I keep you around." Jordan snaps at me "T-Then why do you?" I ask quietly stuttering as I was afraid Jordan snaps his head at me he glared a very hard glare "What did you just say!?" He asked anger in his voice as he stalked over to me I grip the counters side.

"Don't and I be don't ever talk back to me do you hear me?" He snaps getting in my face "Y-yes." I stutter "What did I just say!" He growls he grabs a gust full of my hair I whine in pain as he drags me into the living room "Your under my control! You do as I say and when I say." Jordan orders me as I get a punch in the stomach I double over he still had hold of me by the hair "Are you listening to me!?" Jordan asks me as he grabs my chin roughly tears spring down my cheeks "Look at you useless, worthless and unwanted." Jordan tells me as he shoves me I lose my balance and feel my head hit something hard before I'm knocked out.

I groan in pain as my eyes flutter open I sit up getting a shooting pain through my stomach I stand up holding the walk for support I look at the floor and see dried blood I frown as I feel the side of my head I feel dried blood I trace the dry blood that stopped at the end of my chin I feel my dried tears on my cheek my eyes scanned the room it was very quiet I hold my arm across my stomach as I walk into the hallway I look at the front door I walk towards it hoping he didn't lock it.

I pull down the handle I sigh when the door opens and the cold air hits my face I step outside this was my chance to be free to run and that's what I did despite the pain I was in I started running down the road hoping to run into Amy and Rory somewhere but suddenly I felt rather dizzy I could hear birds tweeting I wobble over to a stone wall and hold onto I feel my body drop slowly against the wall as my eyes shut.

/Tardis/

I groan as I walk down the stairs we were in the Tardis but I had this really scary dream or I should say nightmare we all stood in the Tardis "What? No, yes, sorry, what?" The doctor asked rather confused as Amy and Rory meet us by the console "Oh, you're OK. Oh, thank God. I had a terrible nightmare about you two. That was scary. Don't ask, you don't want to know. You're safe now." Doctor said hugging Amy.

A nightmare? If they were in his nightmare then where was I? I feel my head confused as to what was going on I feel my stomach I was very confused "Oh, OK." Amy said surprised "That's what counts. Blimey, never dropped off like that before. Well, never, really. I'm getting on a bit, you see. Don't let the cool gear fool you. Now, what's wrong with the console?" The doctor asked as he examines console "Red flashing lights... I bet they mean something." The Doctor said smiling "Doctor, I also had a kind of dream thing." Rory said I look at him okay they were freaking me about why wasn't I with them?

"Yeah, so did I." Amy said agreeing with Amy "Not a nightmare, though, just... we were married." Rory said "Yeah, in a little village." Amy said looking at Rory The Doctor stands and looks at them, surprised "A sweet little village, and you were pregnant." Rory explained where they talking about Leadworth? "Yeah, I was huge. I was a boat." Amy said feeling her stomach my eyes widen they did have the same nightmare as I would call it The Doctor walks up behind Rory and tugs on his hoodie "So you had the same dream, then? Exactly the same dream?" Rory asked Amy.

"Are you calling me a boat?" Amy asked offended "And Doctor, you were visiting." Rory said to him the Amy looks at me "But if the three of us were together then where was Grace?" Amy asked pointing at me I look down they all notice as The Doctor holds open Amy's jacket "Gracie?" Rory asked me "I don't know." I said shrugging as I place the back of my hand to my mouth now I was really worried "Yeah, yeah, you came to our cottage." Amy said looking at the Doctor "How can we have the same dream? It doesn't make sense." Rory said confused.

"And you had a nightmare about us. What happened to us in the nightmare?" Amy asked the Doctor who leaned on the console "It was similar, in some aspects." Doctor tells them "Which aspects?" Rory asked him "Well, all of them." Doctor said "You had the same dream." Amy said confused "Basically." Doctor tells us "You said it was a nightmare." Rory points out "Did I say nightmare? No. More of a really good...mare. Look, it doesn't matter. We all had some kind of psychic episode. We probably jumped a time track." Doctor tells us but suddenly I hear the birds tweeting my eyes widen I didn't want to go back to my nightmare I turn away a tear escaped my eye "Forget it, we're back to reality now." Doctor tells us "Doctor, if we're back to reality how come I can still hear birds?" Amy asked him "Yeah, the same birds. The same ones we heard in the..." Rory starts but fall asleep so does Amy I try and fight it the Doctor wobbles over to me "Gracie what's going on?" Doctor asks but I fall asleep.

*Dream*

I groan as I slowly open my eyes I look around everything became clear I was in a nightmare or reality? I don't know but I definitely hope Jordan wouldn't find me I stand up and felt the side of my head yep the dry blood was still there I sigh thinking it was best I decided to run to get away from that hell a called a home I ran with my head down probably the worse mistake I done because I ran into something I mean someone i scream as they grabbed my arms "Oh god Gracie! What happened to your head? Where were you!?" Rory asked worried I look at to see it was the Doctor I had ran into.

They all looked at me worried as I look behind me and then back at them "I must of hit my head when I fell asleep." I say Rory frowns "That's not possible the blood is dried." Rory points out I look Amy for help she sighs hitting Rory's arm "She was probably coming to find us when that stupid bird song hit us." Amy tells him the Doctor looked in my eyes as I look in his I knew he didn't believe what Amy was saying I pull away from his grip and stand on my own "So what's going on?" I ask them.

The Doctor picks up a small stone from the path and he examines it then throws it back to the ground. "Why do dreams fade so quickly?" Amy asked the Doctor as Rory walks over to the Doctor "Doctor, what is going on?" Rory asked him "Is this because of you? Is this some Time Lord thing because you've shown up again?" Amy asked him he looks at us "Listen to me. Trust nothing. From now on, trust nothing you see, hear or feel." He tells us so this can't be real if he's warning us "But we're awake now." Rory said "You thought you were awake on the TARDIS too." Doctor tells him Amy looks around "But we're home." She said "Yeah. You're home. You're also dreaming. Trouble is, Rory, Amy and Gracie which is which? Are we flashing forwards... or backwards?" The Doctor asked us he then pushes pasted us "Hold on tight. This is going be a tricky one." He tells us.

/Tardis/

I groan as I wake up on the floor I look down at myself I was wearing a white jumper and ripped jeans I stand up I see Amy wake up in one of the chairs with a gasp The Doctor grips a lever on the console to mover it "This is bad. I don't like this." Doctor said as he kicks console and hurts his foot "Argh! Never use force. You just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case - always use force." The Doctor groans as he jumped around holding his foot "Shall I run and get the manual?" Amy asked him as he goes down stairs to look under the console "I threw it in a supernova." Doctor calls up I sigh "You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?" I ask him he comes back up "Because I disagreed with it. Stop talking to me when I'm cross." Doctor tells me as he wags his finger at me.

"OK, but whatever's wrong with the TARDIS, is that what caused us to dream about the future?" Rory asked him as he joins us my eyes widen oh god please this can't be the future my future can't be with Jordan "Are you okay?" Amy asked me I looked at her and nod "If we were dreaming of the future..." Doctor starts but gets cut of by Amy "Of course we were. We were in Leadworth." Amy tells him I frown just at the thought "Upper Leadworth." Rory corrects her "Yeah, and we could still be in Upper Leadworth, dreaming of this. Don't you get it?" Doctor asked her I knew what he meant we were either dreaming or not so we had to pick which one was real this one or the nightmare one "No, OK, no, this is real. I'm definitely awake now." Amy tells him "And you thought you were awake when you were all elephanty." Doctor said to her as he opens his arms "Hey, pregnant." Amy warns him.

"And you could be giving birth right now. This could be the dream. I told you, trust nothing we see or hear or feel. Look around you. Examine everything. Look for all the details that don't ring true." Doctor tells us again as he goes to the console "Ok, we're in a spaceship that's bigger on the inside than the outside." Rory said "With a bow tie-wearing alien." Amy points out "So maybe "what rings true" isn't so simple." Rory tells him "Valid point." Doctor said the TARDIS powers down leaving us in virtual darkness the only light coming from the console.

"It's dead. We're in a dead time machine." Doctor tells us suddenly the birdsong returns my eyes widen as the TARDIS becomes darker Rory goes to Amy and takes her in his arms "Remember...this is real, but when we wake up in the other place, remember how real this feels." The doctor warns us "It is real. I know it's real." Amy tells him the Doctor looks at me as we fall asleep.

*Dream*

I wake up to The Doctor standing in the middle of the street as a group of school children pass by me, Amy and Rory wake up on the bench outside the library "Ok. This is the real one, definitely this one." Amy said as she rubs her stomach "It's all solid." Amy said I shake my head "No this isn't real." I say standing up everyone looks at me "How so?" Amy asked me "Because this isn't a dream Amy this is a bloody nightmare! If this is real then I don't want it I would rather much die in the Tardis." I tell them "But this feels solid." Amy said "It felt solid in the TARDIS too. You can't spot a dream while you're having it." Doctor tells her as he waves his fingers in front of his face.

"What are you doing?" Rory asked him "Looking for motion blur, pixilation. It could be a computer simulation. I don't think so, though." Doctor tells him a woman walks by "Hello, Doctor." The woman said clearly to Rory but the Doctor said hi as well and so does Rory the woman pauses to look back before continuing on "You're a doctor?" The Doctor asked Rory "Yeah. And unlike you, I've actually passed some exams." Rory tells him I roll my eyes "A doctor, not a nurse. Just like you've always dreamed. How interesting." Doctor said as he walks away Rory follows "What is?" Rory asked him.

The Doctor turns around and walks back to Rory and points at him "Your dream wife, your dream job, probably your dream baby. Maybe this is your dream." Doctor tells him "It's Amy's dream too. Isn't it, Amy?" Rory asked her "Yes. Course it is, yeah." Amy said very unsure "But what doesn't make sense is why is this a nightmare to you?" The Doctor asked walking over to me "It just is it's a boring town." I say unsure the Doctor nods then points with thumb over his shoulder pointing at the old peoples home "What's that?" He asked us "Old people's home." Amy said The Doctor looks at the home and sees the residents at the windows looking out.

"You said everyone here lives to their 90s. There's something here that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick." Doctor said The Doctor heads off and Rory follows with a groan "Oh. Can we not do the running thing?" Amy asked as I helped her up "So nightmare?" Amy asked me I look at her "Boring town." I say looking at my shoes "Liar." She tells me "What?" I ask her "The dried blood you looking scared looks similar." Amy tells me "It isn't that okay Amy drop it please." I tell her as we enter the old people's home.

The residents are relaxing in the room Mrs Poggit is knitting "Oh, hello, Dr Williams." A voice said Mrs Poggit looks up from knitting "Hello, Rory, love." She said smiling "Hello, Mrs Poggit. How's your hip?" Rory asked her "A bit stiff." She replies "Oh, easy, D-96 compound, plus... No, you don't have that yet, forget that." Doctor said I shake my head "Who's your friend? A junior doctor?" She asked as the Doctor stood next to Rory I chuckle slightly "Yes." Rory said smirking "Can I borrow you? You're the size of my grandson." She asked the Doctor.

Doctor kneels down as Mrs Poggit puts a jumper over his head "Slightly keen to move on. Freak psychic schism to sort out." The Doctor said as he leans forward, forcing Mrs Poggit to sit back "You're incredibly old, aren't you?" The Doctor asked her the residents look on as we hear the birdsong begin we all look at each other before crashing to the floor.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

99.2K 2.6K 26
Amelia and Avalyn Pond were two Scottish girls who lived in an English village named Leadworth. when Amelia was seven and Avalyn was six, they met a...
154K 5.4K 26
"Not safe in here," he tried to explain quickly. "Not yet. Five minutes; give me five minutes and I'll be right back." "Promise?" asked Emily , panic...
666 18 17
Maddie is walking around into a new town named Leadworth as she was away from her old home. After she knew that she was adopted. She just packed her...
11 1 1
The Doctor, Rory, Amy, and K9 are having a pool party! However disaster strikes as K9 tries to fix the relationship between Rory and Amy, but The Do...