CIGARETTE DAYDREAMS, kyoya oo...

Da slvttymangos

โ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง, ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ! ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐!โž .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œ๐—– ๐—œ... Altro

introduction
characters
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐยน : nobody's perfect
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐยฒ : oh no, she likes another boy
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐยณ : my phone?
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโด : at least not anymore
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโต : the way blue looks on you
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโถ : who are you?
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโท : ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ต
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโธ : ๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโน : the solution
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโฐ : ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนยน : but you're not on a date
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนยฒ : happy new years
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนยณ : i did something bad
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโด : exclusive
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโต : this isn't your decision to make
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโถ : truly vile
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโท : you're lying to me again
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโน : i've missed you so much
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโฐ: spread your legs
ใ…คโฐยฒยน: it's from hideo
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒยฒ: ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒยณ: waste?
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโด: we can get that back
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโต: it was worth it
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโถ: show me
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโท: the ultimatum
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโธ: i'm done for
โฐยฒโน: look at yourself
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณโฐ: and you don't seem the lying kind
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณยน: the reckoning
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณยฒ: did you do this?
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณยณ: i'm dying
ใ…คโฐยณโด: i just want to hold you
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณโต: marry me!
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโถ: the calm before the storm
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโท: get out
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโธ: all i wanted, daughter
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโน: are you fucking her?
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโฐ: i never want to see you again!
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดยน: you always say more
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดยฒ: latenight calls
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดยณ: i can't, im so tired
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโด: you haven't even apologized
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโต: marvelous are the innocent
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโถ: are you what's best for her?
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโท: still our hands meet
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโธ: the end
afterword

ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโธ : you ruined it all

288 13 2
Da slvttymangos

author's note: hehe early update bc i like this chapter! if you want the vibes you can listen to Daughter's album If You Leave

April 7

"Yes, thank you for coming," Kyoya smiled as he shook General Swann's hand.

"I'm going to be honest Ootori, I'm a little disappointed, I always thought you'd make the perfect boyfriend for my Valerie here."

"Grandpa!" The girl's face went a deep shade of red and Kyoya simply smiled, he knew better than to insult such an important man.

"Was that rude?" General Swann asked.

"Yes, very. Kyoya and Hanae are my friends!" Valerie exclaimed and Kyoya's mind faltered for fraction of a second.

Valerie Swann and him rarely spoke to each other aside from the occasional times he'd seen her at one of his hospitals, since she was part of such an influential family he would offer her their private wing.

But he would never go as far as to call the girl his friend.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone, your mom's calling me over." He said and in an instant the man was gone, leaving Kyoya alone with the nervous girl.

"I–I'm so sorry about that, my grandpa has no filter, but thank you so much for inviting me. I'm really happy for you and Hanae, you're both such great people." She said smiling brightly, and Kyoya couldn't detect even a hint of insincerity in her tone.

"It's no problem, Ms.Swann–"

"Ms.Swann? I thought we were friends, you shouldn't be so formal!" She laughed, her violet eyes entrancing him for a moment.

This girl really was an enigma, a force to be reckoned with, no doubt.

He was only pulled out of his thoughts when she heard Valerie gasp and yell out Hanae's name.

He jerked his head over to see his wife practically running towards him, he quickly excused himself from the conversation and began to walk towards her. When they reached each other he could see that tears had smeared her makeup, and she was looking up at him with a look he couldn't quite pin down.

"What's wrong?" He asked quickly, running a thumb across the dark streaks on her cheeks.

Hanae's eyes widened as she looked at him, "Nothing, I–I was just talking with my dad and he was saying goodbye... It just made me really sad."

He could tell she was keeping something from him, but he really didn't care. He'd just married the person that meant everything to him, there was absolutely nothing that could ruin this day for him.

His hand went up to grab her own and he said, "Thank you,"

"For what?" Her pretty lips parted slightly.

He smiled, "For being my wife."

He felt her hands tense up around his own and her ears flushed red as she looked down at the ground.

His brows furrowed together, she was feeling guilty... but why?

"I–I have to go fix my makeup, I'm going to go change into my dress and I'll be down soon," She rushed through her words before her soft hands slipped away from his own and she ran away from him, and headed towards her house.

He took a deep breath as a heavy and imminent feeling fell on his shoulders. She'd been acting very strange for months before the wedding, he'd blamed it all on just nerves for their incoming wedding day, but the day had come and she was more on edge than she usually was.

He felt a strong hand grab his shoulder, and pull him back. When he turned, he saw Tamaki dragging him away from the crowds of people and towards a more secluded area.

"Tamaki what–" He was quickly cut off by his friend's intense voice.

"You need to get a divorce."

Kyoya felt his chest tighten, divorce?

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

He felt his stomach sink all the way down to his stomach when Tamaki shook him by his shoulders.

"She's cheating on you, Kyoya!" He exclaimed only loudly enough for Kyoya to hear. "I saw her kissing another man, she's planning on running away with him, and leaving you alone!"

Kyoya only blinked in response and before he realized what he was doing he was pulling Tamaki towards him by his collar, "What are you talking about?"

Tamaki could sense the disbelief, the distrust that woman had brewed in between them, so he reached down for his phone, "I have proof, I took pictures. I didn't catch his name, and I was too far away to see his face, but you can see them... kissing."

"If you're not going to help me then leave!" Hanae yelled, doing her best to undo her enormous white dress but in her haste, her fingers were getting tangled with the lace.

"Hanae stop!" Mary pulled her arms back. "Stop, you're being an idiot!"

Hanae's teeth gritted and she pushed her friend away.

"You're not going to change my mind, Mary!" She took a moment to catch her breath as the heat continued to bubble in her stomach, and she felt her friend grab her hands. She opened her eyes, and she saw her friend's features soften. "Please... please stop, I can't live with Kyoya, I can't stand when he gets near me, when he touches me. It makes my skin crawl."

Mary's cold hands held on to her so tightly she felt her hands begin to go numb. Her friend's eyes were glassy and her lips were trembling, "Hanae, please don't do this you're making a mistake."

Hanae was about to speak, her lips had already parted, but before the words had the chance to come out of her mouth, she heard her door slam open and her blood ran cold.

Kyoya walked into the room, his face cold and unexpressive.

Hanae's eyes locked with Mary's and somehow they both knew, they knew.

Kyoya had found out.

"Mary, I want to talk with Hanae," He flashed her a hard look. "Alone."

Hanae could tell Mary wanted to speak, she wanted to yell, or do something, anything. But Hanae didn't give her a chance to do so, "Mary, leave."

Her friend shot her a desperate look, a wordless; no.

"Leave," Hanae repeated and her heart nearly shattered when she saw silent tears drip down her friend's face.

"Hanae,"

"Now," Hanae said one last time, and with that, her friend weakly nodded and walked out of the room without another word. The second she left the room the air around her felt impossibly thick.

When his accusing eyes met her own... she couldn't breathe, she was suffocating.

He took a silent step towards her and her mind spun. She couldn't focus on anything, and each time he took a step forward, she instinctively took a step back, until her back hit her vanity and she was stuck in between him and the wall.

Her eyes squeezed shut, nowhere to run.

It seemed as though they stayed frozen, staring at each other for what felt like an eternity.

And it was Hanae who broke the silence first, her voice barely above a whisper,

"You know,"

"I want to hear you say it." His voice was flat and unwelcome, the usual warmth was gone like a flame in a dark room.

Her lips parted but nothing came out, her throat felt dry.

"Say it," Kyoya's face got closer to her own and she felt her stomach flip. "Say that you were going to run away with another man on our wedding day." His voice nearly cracked as he spat the sentence out, and when she didn't answer, his jaw clenched. "Say it!"

She felt a sudden pain and her chest as she looked up at his heated gaze. Her vision went blurry and before she realized what she was doing, she was pushing him, shoving him away.

"Yes," Her voice was strained and ragged, everything she'd pent up for the last couple of months threatening to spill out of her. "Yes, I was going to leave you because I hate you! And the thought of spending another moment with you, makes me want to curl up and die!"

His lips curled up in disgust, "Who is he?"

She scoffed, "Like hell, I'm gonna tell you."

"It's your ex-boyfriend, the married one," He laughed, but it was dry and forced, and she felt the blood beneath her skin boil.

She pushed him away again, "That was a lie! Another stupid lie my mother made up, like the one she told me to trick me into marrying you."

His grip around her arm tightened and she squirmed, "So you knew? This entire time you knew?"

A dry laugh forced itself out of her lips, "Of course I knew, why would I ever want to marry someone like you?"

In a flash, he'd picked up something from her vanity and he threw it at the mirror behind her, only missing her head by a couple of inches. She heard the mirror crack behind her and her heart nearly leaped out of her chest.

Had he just thrown a perfume bottle at her?

"What–What do you wanna hit me?" She shoved him back again, "Go ahead, do it! Do it! Show me who you really are, for once in your fucking life!"

Tears were falling down her face freely now, and she was struggling to catch her breath, her hands were trembling on top of his chest. And through the heat blooming in her body, she heard his usually calm voice come out, defeated.

"Did our time together mean nothing to you?"

She felt the indignation in her chest grow, nothing?

When she looked up at him she saw his dark eyes filled with pure agony and confusion... he was confused? He still didn't understand what he'd done? How he'd destroyed them?

"It meant everything to me, that's the problem!"

Kyoya squeezed his eyes shut, he couldn't form a single thought in his head, Hanae wasn't making any sense, she rarely did... but what she had done at that moment? How could he even begin to comprehend what she was saying?

He felt her usually welcoming hands shove him back once more, "How can you not understand? You ruined it all, everything we had, everything we could've had! It was gone the second you went behind my back and paid for me! You paid for me, Kyoya!"

When those words slipped out of her mouth a dreadful stillness thickened the air and it seemed as though it took an eternity for him to speak.

"Well Hanae, if I bought you," He pulled her hands away from his chest, his voice filled with venom. "Then you sold yourself... and what an expensive whore you turned out to be."

Rage flooded through her veins and her hand went up in the air but he'd caught it before it had the chance to get near his face.

"Let me go!"

"Get ready we're leaving in fifteen minutes," He dropped her arms and started walking away from her.

"What?" She stumbled towards him, her heart beating loudly in her chest.

"I won't repeat myself." His voice was cold, devoid of any emotion

"You–You already know what's the point?!" She yelled when he reached her door.

His hand landed on the doorknob, and he looked back up at her, at the woman he no longer recognized.

"The point is, I bought a wife. So I expect to get my money's worth."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

231K 6.1K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...
17.2K 536 21
"Go forth and spread the word: I don't fucking like you!" I don't claim any ownership of the anime or manga Ouran High School Host Club. I merely use...
94.9K 3.8K 46
Haruhi x Tamaki. I ship this couple so hard it's not even funny. Disclaimer: I do not own OHSHC or any of its characters. But I do love it/them. Btw...
35.7K 1.5K 18
โ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜†. ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป. ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ. ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต. ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ...