Book 1: Breaking Free Making...

由 dicaprisunisshinning

This story is based off the movie titanic except that JACK AND ROSE ARE BOTH ALIVE!!! *book 1 out of 3* The f... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors notes

Chapter 29

1K 20 6
由 dicaprisunisshinning

Jacks pov

After the party we got shit loads and tons of stuff that people gave us to put in the apartment and shop. Me, Rose, Mary and Joseph have been working tirelessly to get all the stuff up stairs and arranged. While me and Rose have been working day and night to get all the shop repainted with the colour white. And we have had so much fun doing it.

"Hey Rose have you thought about what the nursery would look like?", I said painting  the wall in a cool white fresh coat.

"No. But I know that we got heaps of stuff for it, so we won't have to go out shopping", she said doing the same thing. Getting little specks of paint on her dress. But she didn't mind. I just stood and looked at her painting away. With her firey red hair tucked away behind her ear and the rest in a messy bun. She then caught me staring.

"What? What is it?", she asked. I chuckled.

"Nothing nothing", I replied donking my paint brush in fresh paint. I then started walking over to her. "You're just so beautiful to look at", I then placed my left hand stroking her face. While my right hand swooped in and painted the whole side of her face. I brust out laughing. As she was touching it on her face coming to terms with it all. But then I didn't see what was coming next.

Roses pov

I took a few steps and donked my brush in and took it straight out with paint flying everywhere with the brush slapping on Jacks face. Now it was my turn to laugh.

Jack then went over to his and plunked his in and came towards me "no! No!", I screamed as our paint brushes collided like swords with some of the excess paint flying over and crash landing on my face or dress.

There is paint flying everywhere. If me and Jack had other colours we would not be able to recognise ourselves or each other to be exact. This is what it feels like to be a kid again. Me and Jack ran around chasing each other with out paint brushes hoping to get a mark or a big patch on each other. I then was out of breath. And so was Jack.

The game was about even. Jack had half of his face covered and big spots on his pants and some small ones on his shirt. I had a massive one on my bum. And a few small blotches on my arms and upper body. My dress was completely ruined. From small lines of paint flying everywhere and landing there. My stomach was growling.

"4 hours of painting" I stated as i looked up at the clock.

"Yep from 3-7", Jack backed me up, as I put my hand on my ballooning belly to feel their little tummies rumble. Jack then hopped up and walked over to me and lent me his hand to help me get back up.

"Ah", I replied getting my balance on my own two feet.

"There you go", he replied giving me a sweet kiss on my forehead. "How about we go change and freshen up and go out for dinner?"

"Sounds perfect", I said giving him a juicy kiss on the lips wrapping our arms around each other getting into it. We then broke away and we went upstairs to take a shower and get all of the paint off.

Jacks pov

Me and Rose took 10-15 minute showers each to get all of the paint off our bodies. We got dressed and I went and grabbed Roses black coat hanging on the coat stand and mine also. I put mine on before helping her because of her bump. We then went out the door to the freezing cold streets. Where the fresh white snow made the ground seem soft and cool. It was a breathtaking sight to behold with the glittering lights lightening up city. It made me feel relaxed and happy.

We then walked down a few streets to Central Park and took a long stroll before I took her across the road to get some dinner. She looked like an angel.

The way her eyes looked up at the sky and the snowflakes falling in and on her hair. Made her looked even more beautiful then she ever was before. She then walked ahead and stopped. What was she looking at? What caught her eye?

She just smiled and turned to me, "Jack, That's what I want", she pointed to two children playing in the park running around trying the throw snow at each other backs. They were soooo happy. Their bright cheery faces and their contagious laughter. I just smiled at her and clutched her hand.

"Yeah me too", I then leaned in for a kiss. As we rejoined our hands together and walked.

Roses pov

I have an idea!

"Wait here and close your eyes Jack", I ordered him.

"But why?", he questioned.

"Oh just do it for me. Please", I begged. He shut his eyes while I ran off.

I ran to fresh white snow. I made a snowball and quietly crept up on Jack.

"Rose?", he started calling out, wondering where I had gone, "where are you", he then turned around on the perfect angle. I threw the snowball right into his face. It got all over his neck and jacket. And all he could do was spit out what had landed in his mouth while I just laughed. 

He then brushed it off and knelt down to the ground and built one himself. He threw the victory right in my face, while I was still laughing about his. But now he has the last laugh and I have to get back. I then knelt down to the ground and started making snowballs.

"Oh no you don't Rose", he said running away from me, finding his own little fort to create his weapons.

We each had almost a minute to make as much snowballs as we can to carry some and chuck them at each other. We would then go running back for a spares or to make new ones.

"Whoa!", Jack said getting hit by my snowball then chucking his at me.

"Ah", I screamed as I turned to block it, making it hit my shoulder. As it splattered on my coat. I then threw my last one and ran back to base.

I quickly scrambled the remaining snow together but then Jack ambushed me from behind. I left everything behind and I ran all over the place trying to get him off my trail. I then found and hid behind a tree trying to catch my breath. My heart burn was bad and one of the twins kept kicking me.

I remained quite and still listening out for Jacks footsteps.

"Got ya!", he yelled in my ear smashing snow on my head.

"Ah!", I screamed in a high pitched voice. Jack just giggled and took my hand twirling me around out of my hiding spot and out to the wide open park.

We both laughed and smiled like we did below decks on Titanic spinning each other round except this time we fell over.

Joy and laughter had consumed us as we laid on the soft white snow beside one another laughing our heads off. I placed one hand of my stomach to try and calm me down. I then looked over at Jack who then saw me looking at him. He looked me up and down and moved closer to me as our lips locked onto each other's.

He put his right hand behind my head and brought it closer. He then took it off and let it slide down my body to where my hand was on the baby. We then felt a sudden kick and our lips detached with just us left smiling. We then felt another.

"Well at least we know that he or she either likes it or hates it", Jack commented stroking while I just laughed.

"I love it", I replied locking my lips onto Jacks and continuing from where we left off.

Jacks pov

One of Roses hands was on my shoulder while mine was on her hip. We then both pushed each other closer wanting more.

"Excuse me?", someone asked while me and Rose were having a romantic make out fun session. "Excuse me?",they asked again with a little frustration in their voices. But we chose to ignore it and keep going. "EXCUSE ME!", they screamed at us. Making us pull out and sit up to meet their faces. It was a old rich high society women surrounded by her two younger friends (who still had a little bit of their original brown colour, but it was faded). "Just what on earth do you think you are doing?", she barked at us, "Their is no public display of affection. And look! You're showing most of your ankles", me and Rose just looked down at her feet. Now we both know how old she is. "Are you two even listening to me?!", we then slowly moved our eyes up towards her. "Right up you two. Up you get", she grabbed my collar on my coat and yoinked me up off the ground. The other two then helped Rose get to her feet and then brushed off the snow off her. They finished her back and made their way to the front where they started brushing the bump and ended up stopping. They looked at Rose quickly and then glared at me with the cranky old women that was brushing me off. She then stopped and spun around to see what the fuss was about. Her eyes flew like a dart hitting the dartboard with them wide open giving off a frightening look. She then took a step into me. "Just what do you think you are doing putting your hands on this heavily pregnant girl?", she questioned me. Me and Rose just glared at each other.

"She's my wife", I replied back to her. The two women that held Rose just laughed. I could tell she was getting annoyed and getting quite upset. The old women that stood in front of me and just looked deep in my eyes to find and discover the truth.

"It's true", I overheard Rose say. As she slipped out of the two of women's hands and walked over and linked her arms with me. "Here", she then took off her gloves off to show her the rings I gave her.  "See", the old women just lightly pressed on her fingers to see the rings I had given Rose.

"They look quite realistic to me", she responded with. Me and Rose just chuckled.

"They are quite realistic I can assure you that", Rose put her glove back on as I felt around her belly.

"Here", I said to the old women. I then grabbed her hand and placed it on Roses belly. "That's one", I moved around to the other side and tried to find the other one, "and that's two"

The old women's faces light up with joy with one of them kicking and then the other. "OOooo", they respond with. Then the sour lady said rubbing her hands fully on the spot where the baby is.

"You better get some dinner then. I can hear this little one's tummy rumbling", she then looked at me and placed a smile before the baby kicked again. Me and Rose just looked at each other with the biggest grins on our faces. Their was no shame in hiding that we had won and bowled them over with love.

Roses pov

We then had to say goodbye to them after we had a chat. They walked in the opposite direction to their homes while me and Jack continued to walk in Central Park.

"They were nice funny old ladies after all", me and Jack just laughed about before we reached the road that we had to cross to get to the restaurant we are going to.

"Hold on a second. I want.. I want this all to sink in", I then pulled him over and sat on a park chair, "this is all surreal to me Jack. I've I've", Jack then stopped me and sealed it with a kiss instead. A tender passionate kiss. I then looked deeply into his clear blue crystal eyes that had given me so much love and support over the last few months. His eyes just flicked like jewels. How could I not refuse another passionate kiss from him.

He moved from my lips scrambling down my neck before he slowly stopped as I kept inhaling deeply sucking the cold air in, "we should get going", one of the twins kept kicking my diaphragm shorting my breath, "come on", Jack gave me his hand helping me up. We then walked across the road off to get dinner.

*at restaurant*

"Come on, you eat the last piece", Jack whinged trying to feed me the last piece of pizza.

"No Jack"

"Come on. You're feeding three human beings Rose. I'm sure their is room for one more"

"I already said no Jack. And no means no. I'm full", I just rubbed my big fat tummy while Jack just sat back in his chair.

"Ready to go?", he asked.

"Yes", I replied. He then got up like a teenager to help his slow grandparent to put on their coat. We then exited the restaurant to the winter wonderland and walked back home.

*at home*

"Here Rose", Jack said helping my slip out of my XXL coat. He then helped me out of my dress and made the bed comfy on the floor for me to lay on.

"I love you Jack", I quoted like I did in the knife stabbing, ice cold freezing water. Brushing a piece of hair out of his eyesight.

"I love you to Rose", with that he then moved closer to me and placed a kiss on my forehead before putting his arm around my waist and fell asleep.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

979 14 20
Carpathia, and Titanic, coldness and most importantly love. Jack and rose survived the shipwreck but now their on the Carpathia waiting for their cha...
Free Me 由 V

同人小說

1K 19 18
After leaving Jack in the gymnasium, Rose stays with her family and survives the sinking. This is the aftermath of what happened aboard Carpathia and...
364 30 19
Ten years after Titanic, Rose encounters a stranger who she believed dead for so long. How will it affect the new life that she has made for herself?
14.6K 346 23
IN WHICH a girl from a corrupt family boards the Titanic, known as the unsinkable ship. She wishes to find unsinkable love, one filled with adventure...