The Stripper (URBAN)

By URBANebony_

Meet Honey. A stripper who gets it by any means necessary. She has niggas & bitches in love with her but she... More

The Stripper
Chapter 1: Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 2: Dance For You
Chapter 3: The Heat
Chapter 4: Invitation Only
Chapter 5: Slippin'
Chapter 6: Date Night
Chapter 7: Mistake
Chapter 8: Please Do
Not A Chapter!!
Chapter 9: Secrets Pt.1
Comment & Vote
Chapter 11: Secrets Pt.2
Chapter 12: Forget & Forget
#WhichTeamAreYou
Chapter 13: Cold Heart to Frozen
Chapter 14: Down On Love
PRIVATE
Chapter 15: Taking It To My Grave
PREVIEW OF (PLEASURE):EROTICA TALE
Chapter 16: Spread The Word
PRIVATE AGAIN
Chapter 17: 1st Day Back (EXPLICIT)
M.I.A -- SORRY
Chapter 18: Who Can I Run To?
Chapter 19: Back At It
Chapter 20: So Far Gone
Chapter 21: Expecting
Chapter 22: Dinner for 4
Chapter 23: Trigga
Chapter: 24
Chapter 25: Just "Words"
chapter 26: Damaged Goods

Chapter 10: Spread Em!!

57.9K 1.2K 150
By URBANebony_

Secrets Pt. 2 will be in the next chapter (chapter 11) and it is well worth the wait (;

*1 month later*

Chapter 10:

This past month has been good for me in many kind of ways. Me and Cash have been seeing each other and I've kind of let my wall down. My grandmother has been doing better and work has been booming. Me and Ice got into this big blow up when she saw me with Cash.

*The Argument*:

"Here." I said taking the cake and rubbing it on his face. "That's how you doing it?" he asked picking up a piece of cake. "No, dead ass don't get that shit in my hair seriously." I said laughing but serious. "Nah seriously come here." He said walking towards me. I started running but he caught me rubbing the cake all in my face and on my hair. I was dying laughing. "Honey?" I heard somebody ask. I turned around and seen Ice. "This is why you don't want to be with me huh? Because you got this new nigga?" she asked. I just rolled my eyes. "Ice-" I tried to say but she cute me off "No, bitch you will pay, you think you can just make people fall in love with you and you just leave them hanging? I got something for both of y'all." she said before storming off. I looked at Cash, "ain't that's ice from the club? y'all fucked?" he asked smiling. "Shut up, let's go." I said.

*End of Argument*

Right now I was in the hair salon, I was going to introduce myself as a brand new honey. You all might say I was letting a nigga turn me into a whole new me, but maybe that's what I needed. I was tired of being the same ole honey, different look same personality. I was still that bitch who didn't give a fuck but this was the first person outside of my Ex who I actually care about genuinely. I just feel like I can trust him, with all of me. The only thing is I have never been to his house. He says it's under construction but I'm tired of being in hotel rooms. My grandmother met him last week, and that's a start. My grandmother was happy she was finally able to meet someone and she saw the glow on my skin. Some call it rushing, I call it not giving a fuck. I just feel like he is just right for me, like he will never lie to me. Last night after one of Cash and I frequently good long fucks he was playing in my weave. "Hey can I ask you a question?" he asked. "Yeah sure, what?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Why do you wear weave? Are you bald head?" he asked.

I gasped before smacking his chest really hard and sitting up. "Ouch." he said. "How dare you? No I'm not bald head, my hair used to be long but I cut it, it's about shoulder length." I said. "I'm sorry I just wanted to know how you would look with your real hair is all." He said. "I didn't mean to offend you." He said. I just sat there and thought before I laid back down and thought about it. Now here I am in the shop. "Hey honey." my hair dresser said. "What kind of beautiful weave you want to put in today?" she asked smiling. "Actually, I want all of this cut out. I want my real hair to be cut into a grown and sexy hair style, but long enough to have curls, and I want my hair dyed fire red." I said. "Damn that sound sexy..you trying to be on some rihanna shit?" she asked popping her gum. "Nope I'm just trying to be on some honey shit." I replied. "I hear that, well let's get started boo." she said getting started on my hair.

Three hours later I was a whole new person. I looked hot and exotic as fuck. The red went perfect with my honey brown skin. My hair was short but I still had enough to cover my forehead.  I looked just like Rihanna with her red hair cut but just a better version. "Thanks!" I said happily paying her with extra. "Girl it was my pleasure, you look sexy as fuck." she said. Usually I would've just said "I know" but I decided to just say "Thank you." I walked out and went home. "Grandma!" I called out walking into the room with her and her nurse. "Hey baby." she said as I went over and gave her a hug. "Baby your hair looks nice! I'm so glad you got that weave out your hair." My grandmother said making me laugh. "It kinda is a relief grandma." I replied. "Yeah it really does look nice Honey, what made you do it?" my grandmother nurse asked. "That new man's of her." My grandmother said. "That has nothing to do with anything granny, I just wanted something new." I said only half telling the truth. "Mhmm." she said. They joked on me for about ten minutes. "Whatever..I need some sleep, gotta work tonight." I said before going inside my room, wrapping my hair in perm rods so that it could stay curly before taking a hot bath and getting ready for a nap.

*5 hrs. later*

My alarm woke me up. I went and took a shower and wrapped the scarf around my flexible rods, putting a bonnet on, my sweat pants, Nike shoes, and a basic white tee. I had my make up, jewelry, and outfit for my performance tonight in my bag. I went and seen my grandmother sleep with her nurse looking at Love and Hip Hop. I started laughing. "Y'all going to be okay?" I asked. "Of course have a good day at work today." she said not taking her eyes off the TV. "K Michelle got a fat ass, you think it's fake?" she asked. "Shit, I don't know." I said laughing before walking out of the room and heading for my car. I unlocked my car, and entered through my drivers door throwing my bag in the back seat; starting my car up to allow it to warm up. Once my car warmed up I pulled out of the drive way and headed to work. Once I arrived I grabbed my bag and walked inside the back entrance. I knew I was on in 15 minutes so I had to hurry. I first lotion-ed my body before I put on my outfit, I wore a Red, white and black lingerie set with my red, red bottoms. I then put on my make-up that was non visible with my red lipstick. I took out my flexible rods and combed out the curls so it could lay down. "Damn I look good." I said in my head but it actually came out my mouth. I giggled. "And that you do, Damn you gone make us some money tonight." Mike said smiling. "Change of plans tonight, you and Ice are doing a duet..I want it to be sexy and hot, I want them to think that y'all are seconds away from fucking on the stage." He said. At first I was going to complain but I'm a good actor I had no problem with that.

"You look good Honey, what made you cut your hair?" Ice said. "Just decided to." I replied. "Is it that new nigga of yours?" she said. "that's none of your business is it?" I asked. "You're absolutely right." she said smirking. I didn't like that smirk something was definitely up with her, but it could wait until later. "Alright y'all let's go." Mike said. We both went out and when the curtains came open the crowd went wild. "Woooooaaaaaah, is that honey? Her ass on fire...who wanna see her melt?" the DJ asked. The crowd went wild again. "Honey and Ice together, y'all better pull out the big guns, cause it's ready to get sticky and wet." the DJ said. The music came on "Your G Spot" and I slowly walked over to the chair Ice was sitting in. "cause tonight I wanna hear you saying ooh ahh, when I got ya G Spot, baby I wanna hear ya moan and groan tonight." I walked over to her and I started to grind on her while she rubbed all over my body, specifically my titties and hips. I turned so that my ass was on her lap. I spread my legs for the crowd before raising Ice from the chair and I proceeded to lick her from her neck all the way to her lips. The crowd was going wild. I unsnapped Ice's bra exposing her bare boobs before taking them into my mouth sucking on them. Ice slowly pulled down my lingerie leaving me in my bra and drawers She licked me from my neck to between my bra, to my belly button all the way down to the crook of my pussy. "You better not." I whispered. She smirked before pulling down my drawers and licking my pussy right on the stage. The crowd went into madness! They started roaring, jumping out of there seats throwing all their money. It was like a zoo in here. The music stopped and they still kept throwing money. Ice got up and licked her lips winking at me. "Ayeee I'm hard as fuck!" The DJ said laughing. "What a show!" he yelled laughing but serious. The curtains closed and they were still yelling. 

"Bitch what the fuck was that?" I asked. "I was just trying to shut it down, you see they still wylin." she said counting the money so we could split it in half. "Bitch I don't give a fuck." I replied. "Oh come on honey, now that you got a new man you trying to act all brand new on me? Acting brand new for a man that ain't even yours?" she said. "What?" I asked confused just as I was about to drill her for answers Mike walked in the room clapping his hands together really hard. "Y'all did great! Y'all even got me horny over here." He said. I thought he was joking but he actually had a budge in his pants. I would laugh but what Ice just said now had my full attention. After we counted our money we split it $50,000 each. They were actually throwing hundreds even some $2 bills. After I changed back into my comfort clothes I followed Ice outside to confront her about what she had just said. "Ice!" I yelled. she turned around. "What?" she asked. "What do you mean don't belong to me?" I asked. "You see I was going to keep this from you because I wanted to see you suffer but I love you too much." she said. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "Come and take a ride with me." she said. "I don't trust you, I'm not getting in the car with you." I said. "Okay drive your car just follow me." she said.

I got inside of my car and followed her we drove for about 30 minutes until we were into a real suburban area. Where the fuck are we? I thought inside my head. We finally stopped outside of a beautiful house and all of the lights were on, typical rich people. I pulled up beside her car and rolled down my window. "Where are we?" I yelled from my car. "Look at who's car parked in the drive way." she said. I looked and I recognized it, I couldn't believe that I missed it..It was Cash car..the fuck was going on.

Cliff Hanger, letting y'all chapter 11 will not be up into about a week or two from now lol cause that's going to be a lot lmao #StayTuned

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 663 15
Maya is a 24 year old woman with big dreams with her father gone & never knowing her mother Maya never really knew the true meaning of love. That is...
333K 12.7K 44
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.
7.2M 191K 40
"He'd pay me two grand a month to sleep with me?" "No. He'd pay you two grand a 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬." ... Maggie is a college student working as a stripper in L...
93 0 22
When she finally gets tired of the bullshit and goes out to be alone but is met by the man of her dreams and still does not win.