Chapter 10: Spread Em!!

Secrets Pt. 2 will be in the next chapter (chapter 11) and it is well worth the wait (;

*1 month later*

Chapter 10:

This past month has been good for me in many kind of ways. Me and Cash have been seeing each other and I've kind of let my wall down. My grandmother has been doing better and work has been booming. Me and Ice got into this big blow up when she saw me with Cash.

*The Argument*:

"Here." I said taking the cake and rubbing it on his face. "That's how you doing it?" he asked picking up a piece of cake. "No, dead ass don't get that shit in my hair seriously." I said laughing but serious. "Nah seriously come here." He said walking towards me. I started running but he caught me rubbing the cake all in my face and on my hair. I was dying laughing. "Honey?" I heard somebody ask. I turned around and seen Ice. "This is why you don't want to be with me huh? Because you got this new nigga?" she asked. I just rolled my eyes. "Ice-" I tried to say but she cute me off "No, bitch you will pay, you think you can just make people fall in love with you and you just leave them hanging? I got something for both of y'all." she said before storming off. I looked at Cash, "ain't that's ice from the club? y'all fucked?" he asked smiling. "Shut up, let's go." I said.

*End of Argument*

Right now I was in the hair salon, I was going to introduce myself as a brand new honey. You all might say I was letting a nigga turn me into a whole new me, but maybe that's what I needed. I was tired of being the same ole honey, different look same personality. I was still that bitch who didn't give a fuck but this was the first person outside of my Ex who I actually care about genuinely. I just feel like I can trust him, with all of me. The only thing is I have never been to his house. He says it's under construction but I'm tired of being in hotel rooms. My grandmother met him last week, and that's a start. My grandmother was happy she was finally able to meet someone and she saw the glow on my skin. Some call it rushing, I call it not giving a fuck. I just feel like he is just right for me, like he will never lie to me. Last night after one of Cash and I frequently good long fucks he was playing in my weave. "Hey can I ask you a question?" he asked. "Yeah sure, what?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Why do you wear weave? Are you bald head?" he asked.

I gasped before smacking his chest really hard and sitting up. "Ouch." he said. "How dare you? No I'm not bald head, my hair used to be long but I cut it, it's about shoulder length." I said. "I'm sorry I just wanted to know how you would look with your real hair is all." He said. "I didn't mean to offend you." He said. I just sat there and thought before I laid back down and thought about it. Now here I am in the shop. "Hey honey." my hair dresser said. "What kind of beautiful weave you want to put in today?" she asked smiling. "Actually, I want all of this cut out. I want my real hair to be cut into a grown and sexy hair style, but long enough to have curls, and I want my hair dyed fire red." I said. "Damn that sound sexy..you trying to be on some rihanna shit?" she asked popping her gum. "Nope I'm just trying to be on some honey shit." I replied. "I hear that, well let's get started boo." she said getting started on my hair.

Three hours later I was a whole new person. I looked hot and exotic as fuck. The red went perfect with my honey brown skin. My hair was short but I still had enough to cover my forehead.  I looked just like Rihanna with her red hair cut but just a better version. "Thanks!" I said happily paying her with extra. "Girl it was my pleasure, you look sexy as fuck." she said. Usually I would've just said "I know" but I decided to just say "Thank you." I walked out and went home. "Grandma!" I called out walking into the room with her and her nurse. "Hey baby." she said as I went over and gave her a hug. "Baby your hair looks nice! I'm so glad you got that weave out your hair." My grandmother said making me laugh. "It kinda is a relief grandma." I replied. "Yeah it really does look nice Honey, what made you do it?" my grandmother nurse asked. "That new man's of her." My grandmother said. "That has nothing to do with anything granny, I just wanted something new." I said only half telling the truth. "Mhmm." she said. They joked on me for about ten minutes. "Whatever..I need some sleep, gotta work tonight." I said before going inside my room, wrapping my hair in perm rods so that it could stay curly before taking a hot bath and getting ready for a nap.