Chapter 20: So Far Gone

1st I wanna say i been gone for some shit, huh? MANE... between work, & reading, and my favorite aunt passing away from breast cancer three weeks ago.. shit hasn't been the same. I've lost alot of inspiration to write but i've been reading and now I'm back to finish what i started. 

Chapter 20: 

Aubrey 

Sitting in the hole gave me a lot of time to sit and think about all of this. I see where I am now, and the crazy bitch that I have turned into. I tried to shoot my husband and his side chick. I'm in fucking jail for attempted murder, I have nobody in my corner and no fucking money. I don't know how much time i'm gong to get for this shit and my life is ruined. Apart of me is telling myself that I just need to let this shit go and just serve me time and when I get out start my life out fresh but part of me wants to get revenge. Not only on that honey bitch but also my nasty ass husband! I was going to find a way out of this bitch and I knew exactly how I was going to get it done. As soon as I could get out of here I was going to play the crazy role just so i could be placed in a crazy home. And it was there that I would come up with the PERFECT master plan to take out the two people who ruined my life. FUCK a honey & Cashawn. These bitches thought that they were done with me, they thought wrong. 

Honey

I sat there bent over my toilet bowl throwing up all of the contents from this mornings breakfast. For the last couple of days I haven't been able to hold shit in my stomach. I don't know what the fuck was going on but I needed to go to the hospital because I think I'm coming down with some shit. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before hopping in the shower. After I got out I started to get dress. I went into my grandmothers room with her and her nurse. "Grandma I need to go to the hospital I'm not feeling well." I stressed to her. "Oh my gosh, baby are you going to be okay baby?" she asked me. "Yes granny I'll be okay I just need to go and make sure that everything is going okay." I said. "Okay baby." she said as she kissed my cheek. I grabbed my bag and got inside of my car. I turned on my favorite new album. Trey Songz - Trigga as soon as I pressed play Cake started to play. I loved this song "They say you can't have cake & eat it to, but aint that what you supposed to do? Aint you supposed to eat it to?"  I jumped on the highway and the good thing was that I didn't have to be in traffic all damn day. I was so happy and kind of excited that I get to start my first day at VCU next week. It was a relief that I didn't have to drive that long ass way to go to school.  It took me at least 20 minutes to get to MCV hospital. I rushed in and filled out the information that i needed to.

I got a call from Cash as I sat there waiting for them to call my name. "Wassup baby?" i asked him. After that stunt he pulled at the club it has made us a little closer if that doesn't sound crazy. "Nothing.. work is hectic today; my boss invited us to a dinner that he is having tonight if you're up to it." he said. I paused for a second. "A dinner for what? You know that he and my mother is dating right, it's just a little weird you know?" I asked. "Yeah well baby this could be good for us, no one has ever really got invited to the bosses house." he said. "Okay for you baby I will do it." I stated rolling my eyes. "Where you at anyway baby?" he asked. "At the hospital.. I've been sitting here for a minute now you know i'm impatient as shit." I said. "Yeah I do know." he said chuckling. "But anyway why are you there what's wrong?" he asked. "Oh nothing, I think I got a lil 24-hour virus 'cause I haven't been able to hold nothing down that I've been eating." I replied. He was silent for a minute. "Well I'm sure it's nothing." he said. "Yep, that's what I said." i replied back. "EBONY!" they called. "Oh baby it's time for my check up imma call you when I get out okay baby?" I said. "Yeah, ok love." he said hanging up. I looked at the phone damn no "I love you or nothing!" I thought in my head. I just shrugged it off and went inside of the room.

"Good Morning Miss Ebony, my name is Dr. Saint-Patrick and on your sheet I'm reading you are here because you haven't been able to hold anything on your stomach is that correct?" he said. "Yes that's correct." I said rolling my eyes when it's obvious that that is what I said. "Okay.. well what I need you to do is pee in this cup in that bathroom right there and then we'll go from there okay?" he asked. I took the cup and went and peed in that little ass bottle. After I was done I wrapped the cup in a paper towel and proceeded to wash my hands. I went back into the room and sat the cup on the metal table. "Okay I'll be back once the urine analysis is tested." he stated. I just waited and waited until this nigga came back. "Okay miss Ebony I have to tell you the test came back and it seems that you are indeed Pregnant." he said. "Pregnant?? Pregnant??" I asked was the last thing I said before my eyes went black and I felt my body collapse. When I woke up I was on the hospital bed. "Welcome back Ms.Ebony." the doctor said laughing. "You need to be careful with falling out like that with you being pregnant and all." he said. "Oh this wasn't a dream." I said. "No ma'am I'm afraid not. "Okay well let's do this ultrasound and go from there." he said. "Unbutton your pants and lift up your shirt. Use this towel to cover yourself okay?" I just obeyed his commands and did what was told. "it's going to be a little warm okay?" he said. "Ok." I said shaking my head. He put the warm gel on my stomach and then he rubbed the in a swift motion. "Oh my!" the doctor said. "What?" I asked panicking. "It seems like it's two little things up in there you see?" he said pointing to the screen. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN TWO?" I asked yelling at this crazy man. "Ma'am calm down please." He printed out the picture and handed it to me. I broke down crying right there. "I'll give you a moment." he replied. I'm not ready to be no fucking parent I'm a damn stripper! I'm not finished school! I have a fucked up life right now! How the hell am I going to raise not 1 but 2 kids!!!!