Chapter 8: Please Do

Chapter 9:

"please do." I said. My pussy was steaming, hot and ready. Lol. If he didn't stick it in I was going to grab it and stick it in myself. A grin came across his face and he bent down on two knees. He snatched my leggings and drawls off. "Damn..no need to keep these wet things on." he said referring to my drawls. "Spread them legs." he commanded. Shiiiiittttt you ain't got to tell me twice." I did exactly what he told me to. I just stood there with my legs cocked open waiting for what he was about to do next. I looked down and he inhaled my pussy "mhmm." he said before he blew his cold breath on my pussy making me make a sound that I've never made before. "I'm just trying to cool you off." he said before I felt him stick two fingers in my pussy while licking my clit. "Ohhhhh." I said clapping my legs together against his head. "You taste just like your name." he mumbled. He fingered me faster sucking on my clit, licking her, nibbling on her; I was seconds away from climax. "I'm about to cu-" I tried to say before I squirted, legs shaking, juices and cream coming from my insides. He licked up every drop, every single fucking drop.

Lawd this man was a keeper for real. "My turn." he said. He stood up and pulled his pants down I seen the budge sticking out of his boxers. When he pulled his boxers down I almost fainted, I've seen a few dicks but this was the best I've ever seen. Big, long, thick chocolate dick. But just because the dick is big doesn't mean they know how to use it. "Make it wet for me." he said. I smiled and this time getting on my knees. I took in as much as I could in my mouth, it was still some inches out though. Usually I could take in a nigga whole dick. I used my hands to stroke the inches I couldn't take. I gargled my spit on his dick going up and down paying special attention to the head, swirling my tongue around it. "Got Damn!!" he said grabbing a fist full of my weave. "I've been wai-" he couldn't even finish when I started to suck on the head of his dick like I wanted to take it off. "Stop." he said pulling me off him, I was confused so I made a face. "I need to be in you right now! I was about to explode on your face." he said.

"Get up." he stated and I did as I was told. "Take that shirt off." he said, I did that too. I was about to unsnap my bra but he stopped me. "Did I tell you to do that?" he asked. I shook my head no. "Just for being a bad girl you get punished." he said. "Punish me baby." I said. He took my bra off and just stared at my girls before taking one into his mouth and pinching my other nipple. I was getting so fucking horny I was tired of him teasing me. His dick was standing at attention he rubbed his dick across my girls making me exhale, I was about to go wild. "You want it?" he asked. "Y-yy-yesss" I stuttered out. "You sure you can handle it?" he asked. "hell yeah." I said. "Aight, don't tell me to stop cause I won't, imma give you what you need." he said. "Please do." I said. He reached down a got a condom it read magnum XXL. He tore it open and put it on. Even the condom couldn't fit over his dick, but I could take it I think.

"Take them shoes off I want you to be completely naked." he said. I did as was told taking my leggings and drawers from around my ankles. He lifted my leg up, I didn't even know I was that flexible. My leg was now beside my head and he stuck the head in teasing me, in and out, in and out. "You sure you can handle it?" he whispered. "Yes! Now shut the fuck up and put that shit in." I said getting impatient. "Yes ma'am." he said easing his way inside of me. He was trying to stuff me like a thanksgiving turkey. I wanted to yell out, that shit wasn't fitting in me. It felt like my walls had just been stretched the fuck out. He started with slow strokes before pounding my pussy. "Yes yes yes!" I screamed out in pleasure and pain. He was hitting all my spots that nobody else had, moving round and round. Good Lord. "I'm cumin." I said. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt the cream come out of me. He kept going, I couldn't take no more. "I can't take it." I said feeling like I was going to have another orgasm.

He just ignored me, putting my leg down and grabbing me by my ass cheeks picking me up. Now he was holding me up and more of his dick was in me. Oh my god, he was about to tear me up. I just knew my walls was done forever. He pounded me, hard and I mean hard. All you can hear is my juices squishing and my body hitting against his every time he slammed me down. I came again and again. I was worn the fuck out, but I refused to tap out. "I'm almost there." he said. He lifted me up from up off his dick. "Turn around and bend over." he said. I did as was told. When he put his dick back inside me it felt like he never had it in there before. I inhaled hard. He pounded me some more, slapping my ass hard making me yell. "Ahhhhhhh." he moaned loudly. If I was a red bone my ass would've been bright red. I knew he was about to climax as he pounded me a little harder. His last pump I could feel in my throat Damn near. He pulled me up by my arms holding me by my breast as he came inside of me. I felt his dick get soft and he just kept it in there for a second before he pulled it out. We were both drenched in sweat and he looked exhausted.

He stared me in my eyes, "I think I just fell in love." he said laughing stroking my back. "You got too much for me." I replied laughing. "You took it though, I like that..next time ill make you tap out." he Said. "Next time?" I asked with a smirk. "Hell yeah." he said pulling me closer to him kissing me. "Lets get dressed so I can take you to get something to eat." He said. We got dressed and I started to walk but it wasn't the way i usually walked. I was walking crazy. He looked at me and laughed before singing out the Lil Wayne lyrics "that dick make her walk craaazzyyyyy." I laughed before smacking him in his head. We walked out and the lady was staring at us. "What?" I asked. "I could hear y'all fucking." she said. "That's something you need to be doing." I said making him laugh. "When you done with her call me." she said to Cash. I was about to smack that bitch, that's so disrespectful. "Chill." he whispered in my ear. "Nah ma I'm good." he said before we walked off.

We went and ate, tripped, talked and learned a little about each other. This shit seems too good to be true, this was the first person I ever felt a connection with. After we ate and stuff we went back to the parking lot. "I had fun." I said to him. "Me to, let's do this again." he said. "Maybe.." I said laughing walking over to him giving him a hug. He grabbed a handful of my ass and kissed me. "What's your real name?" he asked me before letting go of me. I walked to my car before yelling out "Ebony." smiling. He smiled "See ya Ebony." he said before I hopped in my car and pulled off. When I got home I soaked my ass in the bath before taking a shower, when I got in my bed I went straight to sleep I knew for a fact I was going to be sore tomorrow.