Chapter 4: Invitation Only

Sorry, the stories are so short, but this one will be longer S/O to @ThatBadChickk this is dedicated to her, i like when people be anxious for an update..that's how i know that i'm doing something right. #haan. BYE

Chapter 4:

Tonight was "Invitation Night" only. If your name was not on the list then you just can't get in, no matter what. You had to be a baller, and they had to know that you was going to break the bank for us. And also only a number of girls are able to dance tonight, of course I was invited. Tonight dancers were going to be Me, Ice, plus the hating cheap hoes Sasha, Lani, Hazel, Cheyanne, Sticky, Cream, Becky and Cherry. I disliked all 8 of them ho's with a passion. At first I liked them, but when I finally got a chance to see how wack they really was, that was over. They all wore fake eyelashes, fake personalities, had fake asses, fake titties, fake everything. Like these bitches were just fake all the way around. They hated me because they don't possess what I have naturally, all my shit was real. Well except my hair, but without my hair i'm still shitting on all them.

I parked my car and got out, heading towards the the back entrance also known as the employee entrance. We tried hard not to go through the front because all the men would try to whistle and just be annoying. I tried to pull open the door but it was locked, this was not the first time. I banged on the door and still no answer. "Dammit." I cursed, as I had no other choice but to go in through the front entrance. It was a long line of people who knew, some of them wouldn't get in. "Aye man, do you know how much money I spend on these bitches every night? I'm a mutha fucking daily customer! you're going to let me in this bitch!" the man yelled. I went over to the security guard so he could let me in. "Come on in Honey." he said smiling at me. I believed he had a little crush on me too. "Honey, Honey!" the man yelled. I turned around "Come on, tell him let me in, I spend good money on y'all." the man said sounding like a junkie. "I'm sorry I can't do that, it's invitation only." I replied. "You bitch! I probably pay all the bills in that lil ass fucking apartment you got, The fuck you mean?!" he replied getting angry. I laughed it off "Nigga you pay my bills? Them lil ass 5's & 1's your broke ass be throwing! It's not my fault you spend them lil ass unemployment checks in the strip club every week." I exclaimed before walking away laughing. Who the fuck did he think he was talking about he pay my bills, the most he pay for was my fast food habit.

When I walked into the dressing room I saw Ice up against the wall and Cherry was kissing all up on her. I laughed, did she think that she was going to hurt my feelings? I really didn't give a fuck what she did, but cherry tho? that hoe is nasty, she is a walking STD.

I walked pass all of them and went to sit in my chair, taking off my scarf and pulling out my make-up, accessories and clothes for my performance. Lani a little stuck up black bitch came over and stood next to me smiling. Lani she was cute I can admit that but she wore entirely too much make-up, she wore bright lip stick that didn't blend well with her complexion and her ass was lop-sided. I'm not saying anything is wrong with dark skinned sisters, but you're always supposed to know what is for you. "Is there something you need?" I said while applying light eye shadow on. "No, but how does it feel to see your girl hugged up on Cherry?" she asked smiling. "I don't have a girl, who are you referring to?" I asked. She laughed. "Oh now you're playing dumb? Ice bitch! how does it feel?" she asked. I was about to get out of my character because she did just call me a bitch, but I kept cool. "What you need to be worrying about is not putting that bright ass make-up on and trying to get that ass fixed." I replied. Her mouth dropped. "And instead of worrying about me, worry about trying to make more than 1,000 a night and more on getting money to feed your fucking child!" I said continuing to do my finishing touches.

Something you should know about me is, I hurt people with words, and words is simply all I need...It's a mental thing. She was about to say something but mike came in "Cherry it's your time to perform baby let's make this money!" he said cheesing hard, smacking her ass as she walked passed. "WOO!" he said jumping a little, mike was too hyper. "Lani, what you standing around for? Go out there and try to make some money, do some lap dances or something, shit." he said. She rolled her eyes at me before walking out of the dressing room. He came over to me "Honey, we have a man with some serious cash requesting you, you're not going to dance tonight he's paying double your usual amount and I need you to do this." he said. "Mike come on I had my routine and everything." I replied disappointed. "I know, I know but I need you to do this." he replied kissing my forehead. "Whatever." I said. "You got this baby!" he said yelling as he walked out of the dressing room. I looked at Ice who was looking at me as well. I smiled at her. She was pathetic.

"Having fun Ice?" I asked putting on my lip gloss before getting off my seat. I dropped my trench coat exposing my bra and underwear. Her eyes drifted over to the same titties, she loved sucking on. "I-I-I am, It's nice to finally not have to chase after you." she replied trying to look convincing but I knew her too well. "Really?" I asked walking over to her. I took my hand and ran it through her blonde hair, sending shivers through her body. "You miss me?" I asked her. "No." she said rolling her eyes. I slid my hands in her panties while I slowly fingered her and kissed on her neck. She moaned as I did that. I stopped and sucked the wetness of my fingers. "Hmm, your body is telling me something very different." I said before walking back over to my area. Cherry came back 5 minutes later with her bag filled with money. "Damn, they making it rain out there." she said laughing, heading over to the money counter. Ice proceeded to come over to me. "I do miss you." she said looking as if she was a lost puppy. "Prove it." I said as Lani, Sticky, and cream came in to get dressed for their performance. "In front of all of them?" she asked. I just looked at her. She got on her knees and pulled my thongs to the side exposing my bare freshly shaved, pink pussy.

She started to lick at my pearl while fingering me at the same time. "Got damn!" I said as my head went back. Ice ate pussy like it was her last meal!! hands down. My moans started to get louder and louder. Everybody was staring now. She continued for about 5 more minutes before I finally climaxed. She had my legs shaking and all. She wiped me off with a Summers Eve sensitive hygiene wipe and I put on the sexy outfit I was going to wear. Ice sat down in her chair and stared at her legs. Once I was dressed I went over to her and grabbed the bottom of her chin lifting it up. "Tomorrow Imma take you out, would you like that?" I asked her. She smiled and shook her head, her eyes were glowing. "Okay, be ready at about 2 and make sure you wear something sexy." I said kissing her lips. Mike came in "Honey he's ready, let's go baby!' he yelled. "Okay." I replied putting on my heels, before throwing on my trench coat and walking towards the door "Once you go honey, you never go back." I whispered to the girls, laughing before walking out.

I walked into the room through the back entrance. How the room was set up, you would walk onto a mini stage that had a dim light above it, it had a stripper pole and a single chair for the customer. When I walked onto the stage the curtains opened and I would start to dance on the pole to some very sexy, slow music before I went over to do a lap dance and that's it. They would prepay the money to Mike before the dance and then mike would give me my percent at the end. I walked onto the stage and that's when I pushed play on the stereo. "Work Me Slowly by Xscape" started playing through the wall speakers and that's when the curtains opened. It was the man with the eyes, the same man I keep seeing everywhere I went. this was going to be interesting...

I slowly walked around the pole before dropping my coat. I climbed up the pole, twirling on it and doing some new tricks I thought of last night. Me and the pole were lovers and friends when I danced, we were one. After 5 minutes of dancing I Slowly but sexily walked over to him.. his eyes were melting through me. I went and grinded on him, moving on him in all the ways that screamed i wanted to fuck him. I felt the bulging of his penis through his slacks. He grabbed a hold on my ass and I took his hands off. I unsnapped my bra showing my bare breast, when I did that he sucked on them, & that's when I lost control. I was already still horny from that little session me and Ice had. For some reason after I got head I needed some dick. He growled before snatching my panties off licking me in every which way possible. He then....

YES!!! CLIFF HANGER I'M LEAVING Y'ALL ASS SPEECHLESS!!! HAHAHA. lmao #StayTuned.