My Luna Used To Be A Human

By camiiiiiiiiiiiilla

✔️ Hi guys, so I will slowly be editing this and fixing things that I'm not a huge fan of in here, so if you'... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Shopping
Spying
Werewolves are real!
Saved
Hi dad, bye dad
Explain yourself
The talk
Luna
Grey
Moody
Turning
Lost One
Lying
Moving in
Power
Second moon
The run
I love you
Cover
Tortured
Out
I'm back
Harry Potter
A/N Thank You!!!!
Breakfast
Norway
Arrival
midnight nightmares
Official Business?
sister
Truth
Why Him
Wolf Again
Under the water
Safe haven
No
The End
Extra...

My dad knows about werewolves?!

576 30 0
By camiiiiiiiiiiiilla

{Sara}

"Why isn't she healing?" Jason almost shouted at the old guy examining my wounds.

"I don't know, she should be. But we have never had any records of humans turning into a wolf either, so it might be something about that," the doctor said.

"Do you hear that? You are a one of a kind," Jason said softly. "No! I know other wolves that had human mates, and they didn't turn into wolves."

"Well, didn't all those wolves end up as outcasts because their mates died?"

"Oh, yeah, your right. So, do something!" Jason said and the doctor grabbed his med-kit.

"This is the best I can do right here," he said and pulled out three bandages.

He rolled them on as Jason got rags to wash the rest of my body. "Only an outcast could have done this," he growled as he washed my wounds carefully.

I tried remembering what had happened, and all I remembered was Jason and some purple eyes. "Tell me about all the different kinds of eyes wolves can have," I said.

Jason nodded and started. "So, outcasts have red eyes, all Alpha's have different colored eyes that match with their mate's, betas have green eyes, crossbreeds have grey and regular wolves have black. Why are you asking?"

"Nothing special, what about purple eyes?" I asked and his eyes widened.

"How do you know about purple eyed wolves?!"

"No, well, I just," I hesitated, "All I can remember from last night is you and some purple eyes."

Jason stared at me, "You saw a lost one?!"

"Yeah, it's not such a big deal," I mumbled.

"If he is the one that bit you, then it is! It will take weeks longer to heal, and you will be completely out of it. You won't know where you are or anything," Jason said as the doctor finished rinsing my wounds then putting on the bandages.

"Well, it might not be the same for me! Because if I remember right, I am a first," I said calmly but I was pissed.

"Good morning," Jason said as he kissed my forehead gently.

I lifted my head off his chest, "Good morning."

"So, how are you feeling?"

"I'm great! How about you?"

"Wait, don't your wounds hurt?!" he asked surprised.

"No, why should they?" I asked and sat up.

"You were bit by a lost one," he said and sat up next to me.

"So? I'm pretty sure they healed."

He grabbed my arm and ripped of the bandages. "What the hell?!" He grabbed my leg and I was flung to the other side of the bed. He ripped of all the other bandages well I looked at my arm, that didn't even have a scar. It was like I never even was hurt.

"Come on, I am hungry," I wined and we got up.

"There, your last checkup is done, and we wont bother you anymore," the doctor told me. It had been two weeks since I became a werewolf, and I had gotten to know everyone in the pack.

We walked out and I heard someone yell my name, "Sara?! Where are you?! I know you can hear me!" It was Hanna.

"I'm here," said as I ran up to her and she gave me the biggest hug in the world. Then I noticed, "Why are you crying?" I asked and began panicking.

"Your-your dad. H-he came over to my house. He is pissed, Sara, and he won't leave. He demands to talk with you," she stuttered well Jason began growling.

"Well what are you waiting for?" I asked Jason and Hanna, "Let's go!"

"Are you sure?" Hanna asked with a worried voice.

I stared at her for a few seconds, "I'm a freaking wolf! What do you think?" I asked her.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot the fact that I had to hear that my best friend had become a werewolf through my boyfriend?!" she said angrily. I rolled my eyes and she sighed.

"What do you want?" I shouted and stepped out of my car. My dads eyes widened as I walked out of the car.

"What the hell? Where is your car?!" he shouted and walked angrily over to me.

"That is my car! Oh, yeah, you don't know do you?" I said and sighed as I looked at Jason and Hanna with a faked sad face. I turned to my dad again, "You see, I was in a car crash. I should actually be dead now but Jason here," I said and pointed at Jason, "Saved my life and got me to a hospital."

His face was expressionless, "Well why didn't you get it fixed?!"

"It exploded right after he pulled me out of it," I said simply.

"How long ago was this and why didn't the police, or you, tell us?" he said madly.

"I told them not to. I woke up in the ambulance and saw one of the people there talking to the police. I barely managed to say 'don't tell them' and they told the police to forget it and not tell you."

"Well, let's just forget about that, where have you been?!" he asked.

"I moved in with Jason," I said and his eyes lit up with anger.

"Are you telling me you moved into some random guy and you were in a hospital, and you didn't tell me so I could stop paying for your insurance and car?!" he yelled at me. Wow, he really wants to get rid of me and not care about me. Wheres all the trust, dad? Or should I even call him that? I don't know anymore, screw it.

"Yes, I am," I said and started walking up towards him, "And Jason isn't some stranger, he's my boyfriend!"

"I do not approve," he said.

"Didn't you just tell me that you didn't want anything to do with me?" I asked and Hanna giggled.

He walked up to me and got ready to smack me in the face. I dodged his hand and smirked, "If there is anything Jason thought me it's to fight."

My dad tried punching me but I was to quick for him. "Go were-Sara!" Hanna shouted as I dodged a few more punches. My dad had stopped and turned to Hanna so I managed to plant a huge punch in his face then his stomach.

"So, you are with the werewolves now? I knew there was something off about you and your friends," my dad said and smirked. I looked at Jason and Hanna who were just as horror struck as I was. My dad knew about werewolves?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62 16 8
A backpacking trip through America ends with a kiss and a night that Emma would never forget. Now older and mature, 5 years later Emma returns to mee...
251K 7.5K 84
Hannah's living a normal life..that is until her 16th birthday arrives. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• On the day of Hann...
Kyle By Gabby

Werewolf

7.7K 524 25
Third story in the Alpha's Daughter and the Beta's son series. Kyle is now the alpha of the Nightshade pack and he is now looking for his mate. Wha...
47K 1.2K 27
{[Complete]} small edits here and there this book is also getting rewritten so it will be better. Celeste is the first blue Wolf in centuries. She is...