Molly's World

By glogangright

Molly is a young teen with anger problems because of her past. Growing up in a bad ass neighborhood and with... More

My Name Is Molly
Rah Was Short For Rashawn
Game 20
I Really Don't Like Yo Ass
Good Friends
Dam Shorty. You're high
That Was My Brother
Molly Give Me A Reason Why I Shouldn't Kill You Right Now
Ahh Fuck
Best Friends With Anger Problems
How You Feel
Is That A Deal
Are You Ready For Tonight
You A Virgin
The Boy With The Cold
Anthony They Called Him Ant
Is It Noticeable
Sweetie What Are You Doing
I Did It For Us Baby
Molly Brazy
Ahh Shit Molly
Dana Relax It's Just A Graze
Everybody Ain't What They Seem
How Stupid Could You Be
There You Go Again Ruining Shit
I Love You Molly
Ight
I Mean It's Only Fair
I'll Consider
Goodbye Molly
TRAVIS
Let Me Love You
Poor Rah
My Name Is Zay By The Way
YOU WHAT
I'm Pregnant
I Trust You
Molly What's My Name
THANK YOU❤️❤️
6 Months
Detective Von
Dirty Cop
Teen Drug Lord Case
I Can't Do This By Myself
Kenny V
Ride Or Die
I Promise
Cheers
My Name Is Jada
You Mad Bro
Happy Birthday
Travis Day
Just One More Month
I'm Free
It's Good To Have You Back Molly
Your Sperm Your Problems
Cookies Are Ready
Just Head
In Love And Lonely
Qué
Old Molly
Will Do Molly
Goodbye Sean
Down Chick
We're Flying
Papa D
I Can Handle Her
Jordan Knight
Drill Partner
Leave Me Alone
Are You Okay
Baby Steps
She Needs Help
Alisha & Alicia
Yes...Yes I Did

I Cant Swim

62.9K 2.1K 2.8K
By glogangright

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS EXPLICIT AS HELL‼

Molly's POV

I was eating a cheeseburger and kicking my feet in the water. Everyone was out having a good time in the pool and it felt good to kick back.

Melissa was being a little to touchy with Rah but I know she could never take him from me so I didn't think much of it.

She's pretty brave if you ask me. Her boyfriend right there and she messing with another nigga. Her boyfriend a dumbass too cause he don't notice a thing.

If that was Rah all hell would of been broke loose.

"Molly lemme talk to you for a second." Rah said.

I ate off the rest of my burger and got out the water. I walked towards him and we walked towards the door to the house away from everyone.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" He asked.

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I?" I questioned.

"Cause you haven't came over to the other side of the pool and not once did you dive off and in to the water." He said.

I sighed. "I can't swim." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked.

"I can't swim." I said a little louder.

"Huh?" He asked again.

"I CANT SWIM." I yelled.

He started to laugh. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked laughing.

"Cause it wasn't that serious and I was fine at the not so deep part. Can you stop laughing it's not even that funny." I said.

He continued to laugh and held his stomach as I stood there and waited for his immature ass to stop.

"Alright I'm done. Come on lemme teach you how to swim." He said pulling me towards the pool, but I pulled him back.

"Nah I don't wanna go back in the pool. I just ate and I herd you're not supposed to eat and swim." I said.

He chuckled and walked back over to me. "So what you wanna do?" He asked grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him.

"I think you already know what I wanna do." I said smiling.

He raised his eyebrows. "You've been a little too freaky this whole day, you okay?" He asked.

I sighed. "I honestly don't think I am. I've been extremely horny the whole time I've been here." I said honestly.

He smiled. "Are you sure you wanna fuck? I mean we aren't a couple anymore." He said putting air quotes on the world couple.

I chuckled. "I'm pretty sure one time won't hurt right?" I asked.

He pretended to think about it. "Fuck it let's go." He said pulling me inside and upstairs.

I started to laugh at how eager he was. "Shhhh we can't let them here us." He said.

I chuckled and kept quiet going up the steps. We reached our room and I sat on the bed. He turned around and locked the door, before I knew it his semi-wet body was on top of mine kissing me and caressing my skin.

Dam y'all don't understand how much I miss this.

While we were kissing I tried to loosened the strings off his swim trunks but ended up scratching his instead. "Dam Molly slow down." He said rubbing where I scratched him.

"I'm sorry." I said laughing.

He laughed with me. "Don't be sorry sweetheart I understand. I miss you too." He said continuing to suck on my neck and rub my body.

He pulled down my shorts and admired my body. "You and the color red were meant to be." He said bitting his lip and taking off his shirt.

I layed back laughing and kissing him. "You're such a clown." I mumbled.

He smiled and sucked down my neck while rubbed my vagina. "Wet off a kiss as always." He mumbled.

"Must you comment on everything?" I asked moaning.

He stuck his two fingers in and I gasped. "Shut up and let daddy work." He said.

Oh my god Rashawn.

Usually I would say something smart, but he got me totally wrapped around his finger at this point. I took my hand and put it down his swim trunks pumping his dick back and forth.

"Mhmm." He moaned in my ear.

I felt him getting harder at my touch and I was getting wetter at his. He pulled down my underwear and pulled down his dick pumping it back and forth.

He crawled back on top of me smiling and he kissed me. He sticked it in making me gasp.

"Dam baby you're so tight." He mumbled in my ear.

He continued to push deep and I grabbed his back. I wish he had a shirt on so I could grab that but it looks like I just have to work with what I am giving.

He pushed his dick in and out moaning in my ear while I moaned in his.

"Ahh shit." I said.

Before I knew it I squirted all over the bed. "Dam Molly already?" He asked. "Jesus I only did three pumps." He said.

I started laughing. "It's been a while what do you expect." I replied.

He chuckled. "Turn around and put your ass in the air." He said.

I did what he told me to and he started to hit it from the back. I started to grip the sheet and push my face down in it tryna to keep in the moan.

"Oh no you don't I wanna here you." He said.
He pulled my hair making my head rise up from the sheet making me moan a little louder.

"Oh my god." I moaned.

He continued to hit it till he stop and turned me around. He stick it in again and started to pound from the front.

He was really putting in work and I started to scratch his back cause of how good it felt. He must of got tired of the pain I was causing cause he grabbed my hands and pinned them over my head.

Rah's POV

Out of all the pussy I ever fucked Molly's is and always will be the best. Something about her vagina is so different from other females and I think it's because I was never in love with any female when I fucked them. Molly was the only one.

I could tell she was loving it because shorty scratch the shit out of my back and I definitely know she left some marks.

I felt my stroke pace going slower meaning I was about to nut soon.

I leaned down towards Molly's ear. "Who's pussy is this?" I whispered.

"It's your pussy Rah." She moaned.

That moan and the way she says my name had me becoming weaker and weaker by the second.

"That's what I like to hear but that's not my name." I said.

"It's your pussy-" she took a deep breath. "Daaadddyyy." She moaned out squirt AGAIN.

I couldn't take it anymore and I just nutted. I layed down next to her out of breath and so was her.

"I wanna get up to take a shower but I'm tired." She said.

"Want me to carry you?" I asked.

"Ain't you tired?" She questioned.

"Like a mother fucker. But we not finna sit her in this bed all sweaty and shit so come on." I said getting up and turning on the shower water.

I pulled her off the bed and we walked in the bathroom hoping in the shower together.

"Ahhh shit that shit hurt." I said as the water hit my back.

"What is it too hot?" She asked.

"Nah it's just burning." I replied.

"Turn around." She said.

I did and she chuckled. "My fault Rah I scratched the shit out your back." She said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and we went back to taking a shower and cleaning off. We hopped out and changed in to some sweats but I left my shirt off being that I was hot as fuck.

Molly's POV

I wanted to stay upstairs and sleep but Rah said we stayed upstairs for too long and people would star getting suspicious.

We walked down the steps and went back down to see Dana, Quan, Xavier, and Aaron playing a bored game, Dana's father and Lauren were just watching, and Melissa was sitting in Jordan's lap texting on her phone.
Everyone was now in dry clothes and the sun was setting.

Did we really fuck for that long?

"Hey where were you guys?" Dana's father asked.

"Probably fucking." Quan mumbled.

I glared at him but couldn't keep a straight face and started to laugh.

"Told y'all." Quan said.

"I'm sorry what were y'all doing? In my house?" Lauren asked.

"We were sleeping. All that swimming made us both tired as hell so we went to take a nap." Rah said.

"Well were y'all fighting in y'all sleep cause Molly has a bruise on her neck and Rah has scratches on his back." Xavier pointed out.

I faced palmed myself and sigh but Rah just laughed. "Well now that everyone is here we can now go to dinner and start eating." Lauren said happily.

What's her problem?

We all agreed and walked over to the dining room. While I was walking I felt eyes in the back of my head and when I turned around I saw Melissa furious.

I just laughed and continued to me seat. We all sat down and started to eat the food that was ready on the table for us.

"So did you guys enjoy y'all day?" Dana's dad asked.

"I sure as hell did." Rah replied.

I chuckled and Melissa rolled her eyes making Dana snicker. Lauren looked and Dana and started to smile herself.

"I found out some delightful news today." Lauren said.

"What is it?" Dana's pops asked.

"The baby that Dana is carrying might have a second father." She said.

Everyone in the gang froze except for Quan. "What do you mean second father?" Melissa asked.

"I'm glad you asked sweetie. You see I overheard Molly and Dana talking and apparently Quan might not be the father of the child." She said.

"Dana?" Her father asked. "Is this true?" He questioned.

You can see the tears beginning to erupt for her eyes. "Uhh-"

"I know you are having a hard time explaining this to your father and boyfriend so lemme start off by saying I don't know who the other father could be but the name Gunz I believe was mentioned." She said.

"GUNZ YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW. PLEASE TELL ME THE SHIT THAT THIS BITCH IS SAYING IS A LIE." He yelled standing up from the table.

She sighed and wiped the tears. "Oh don't start with the crying bullshit Dana cause that's not gonna faze me. You cheated on me with Gunz and he could be the father of this baby? Were you even planning on telling me?" He asked.

Dana just say there. I knew this day would come but I ain't think it was gonna happen like this. "ANSWER ME WHAT THE FUCK." Quan yelled.

"Alright chill Quan look, Dana was drunk as fuck that night and Gunz was off the Xans. Gunz didn't even know he slept with Dana he thought it was a dream and he didn't know shit was real. You can't blame any of them because they were under the influence. I understand it doesn't justify their actions but you know for a fact if they were sober they would of never done some shit like that." I said.

Quan was breathing hard as fuck and his face was pink. "So you never was gonna tell me?" He asked softly.

"I was but I was gonna tell you after the baby was born." Dana said in a soft voice.

"Does he know?" Quan asked.

"Yea he does, so does Rah, and so does Aaron. Only person that doesn't know was you but now that you do Jada is the only person." I said.

"Rah you knew about this shit and you wasn't gonna tell me? You supposed to be my bro-"

"Aye man don't bring out the bro card you know I'll be down for you and be down for whatever when it comes TO you. But this shit isn't my business and I was told not to tell you so I ain't wanna get myself involved in." Rah said.

Quan scoffed and look at Dana's father. "I wanna take a flight back to the hood as soon as possible." He said leaving the table and slamming the door.

After that Dana got up and ran upstairs and slammed the door. Lauren smirked and sipped whatever was in her glass while Melissa started laughing.

"Okay that's it." I said getting up.

"Molly." Dana's father said.

"Nah cause I'm tired of holding my tongue. I was on my best behavior just for them, we all were, and then they do this shit I'm tired of it. At this point I don't care if you call the cops and I have to spend the night in jail it's for a good cause." I said putting my hair in a ponytail.

"Rah hold her back or something she's gonna hit me again." Melissa whined.

"Eh I'm tired." He said fake yawning.

"You will not hit my daughter while I am here." Lauren said.

"You right cause I'm not coming after your daughter, I'm coming after you." I replied.

I ran around the table to beat Lauren's ass till Dana's pops grabbed me.

Lauren got up. "It's not my fault your best friend is a whore." She said.

"THATS ENOUGH." Dana's dad yelled.

That was the first time I ever seen and herd Dana's pops yelled. "You have no right to be calling my daughter a whore when your own daughter has been flirting with Rah since the day he got here knowing she has a boyfriend." He said.

"Melissa? Is that true?" Jordan asked.

"You dam right is in. She knew me and Molly had a thing going on and still tried to come after me." Rah said.

Jordan had a genuinely hurt look on his face. "And let's not forget you were married to two other niggas before you married and me who know if I'm actually Melissa's father." He said.

"Daddy." Melissa replied sadly.

"Ray." Lauren said in shock.

"Don't even try to deny it Lauren cause you know it's true." Dana's pops said.

"Mom?" Melissa asked tearing up.

Lauren didn't say anything. She kept her mouth close and Melissa started to sob in her hand.

"To tell you the truth Melissa you are a spoiled brat and Dana will forever be my favorite daughter. Basically what I'm saying is I want a divorce and I'm moving back to the hood with them. Not only that but I'm taking Xavier with me. If you have a problem with it you can talk to my lawyer." He said walking away.

"Oh and Xavier come on we have a bag to pack." Dana's father said walking up the steps.

Xavier didn't hesitate. He hurried up and went up the steps with his dad. "Melissa we need to talk." Jordan said pulling her to the kitchen.

I walked up to Lauren. "Well it was nice meeting you and the fam and I really enjoyed my stay...bye." I said pulling Rah upstairs to the room.

Y'all like the gifs? It really helps y'all understand what's going on in the book more😭😭

I think this is my favorite chapter only because it had some juicy ass stuff going on

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Falling For A Thug By Sae-xx

Mystery / Thriller

4.4M 121K 53
Everything in her life was perfect until her parents decided to get a divorce. That's when her life changed for the worse. Her dad moved to Miami wit...
322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...
2.5K 72 13
This book is about a 21 year old girl who had been thru a lot in her life and past. Her relationship wasn't worth much with nick. They had always get...
8.2K 301 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...