The Realtor (BWWM)

By IAdoreYou_

Camille Summer is a thirty year old, realtor. She's very kept to herself and humble. Growing up with foster p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Break
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
😔

Chapter 41

4.2K 277 53
By IAdoreYou_

I've been delaying this for over a week. I feel like this is a sucky ass chapter. Basically it's a filler chapter. The time line for this book is August 2016. It's gonna catch up after the next few chapters. Sorry I'm advance lol
____________________________

I sat across from Kasey while she ate like a pig. Andrew dropped the kids at school and already is at work, so it's just me and little miss attitude.

"Are you going to keep staring?" She asked and I smiled.

"Why're you doing it to yourself?" I asked her.

"Do what?" She rolled her eyes at me. Imma pop those eyes out if she keeps trying me.

"You have the nastiest attitude but yet you're so beautiful. No one is going to like you and no one will want you," I sat back in the chair.

"Plenty of niggas want me," she chuckled.

"But how long until those niggas call you a bitch? Or a hoe?" I asked and her face dropped. "They've done it before, huh?"

"Why do you guys care so much?" She stared at her plate.

"Because we're loving people, I have a daughter and I want her be the best she can be. You're someone's daughter and I'm sure your mother wants you to be the best you can be," I softly said to her. She has this mean girl exterior but on the inside she's as emotional as me pregnant.

"It's been me for so long," she whispered. "Mom was always sick, Brook had to work to help pay medical bills and house bills. When I hit sixteen, everyone thought I was like 18 so I got a fake ID and began stripping,"

"What about now? I know for a fact that your father will pay for anything you need," I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"He's not my father," she said.

"Why're you blaming him? Did he know about you?" I asked and she remained silent. "Do you wanna meet him?"

"Meet him? I don't know," her face paled and she continued eating. "I apologize for my attitude, my mother didn't raise me like that,"

I only nodded. I've dealt with disrespectful kids before, I was one of them when I was in foster care but my mom wasn't having it once I moved in with her.

"I'll meet him," she finally said and I smiled.

"I'm not leaving this house, so he's on his way here," I folded my arms and leaned back. "Doctors orders,"

"So what if I had said no?" She asked.

"My house, my father in law. He can come whenever," I shrugged and smiled. "Wash the dishes, I'm going to watch tv,"

"What the hell? Do I look like a slave?" I heard her mumbled.

"No but you ate, you wash," I called out as I reached the living room. I'm really gonna have to work on this ones mouth. She has good intentions but her attitude is horrible.

About an hour passed before Mr. Taylor arrived at my house. By the look on Kasey's face, I can tell she's nervous. "Camille," he hugged me and rocked a little. "How are my grandkids?" He rubbed my growing belly.

"So far, so good," I smiled at him. "Mr. Taylor this is Kasey," I emphasized on hernane so he could understand who she is.

"The Kasey?" He raised his eyebrows. "She sure did get my genes," he joked.

"Who do you think you are? Just casually joking with me like that? You only know my name," she stood up.

"And there goes the attitude," I mumbled then sat back down into the couch.

"It's not my fault that I don't know you," My father in law calmly told her. "Your mother did what she had to do, but she still should've told me,"

"Don't make my mother seem like the one in the wrong! You cheated on your wife and my mother had to quit," Kasey got louder. I can hear the sadness in her voice, she's yelling to conceal her emotions.

"And yes that's wrong. I have to deal with that, but your mother didn't have to quit and even if she did. She should've told me, I have a 16 year old daughter who isn't for my wife and I love her the same as my kids by my wife. You wouldn't be any different," which is true, Mr. Taylor is going to own up to his responsibilities and take care of them.

"So you just cheated on your wife with another woman at the same time as my mother?" Kasey put her hands on her hips.

"Yes, I visited Rose at the hospital and we talked about everything. She wants me involved in your life and whether or not you want me to, I will be," Mr. Taylor said and pulled her into a hug. He gives the best hugs in the world so I know she can't refuse it.

Andrew

I decided to leave work early because I want to be home with my baby. I just want to kiss her and talk to her and my kids.

"Why is my dad- oh Camille is getting shit done today," I laughed. I entered my house to see Kasey being hugged by my dad.

"Babe," Camille yelled and tried to get up. I walked over to her and kissed her lips.

"Stop getting up," I laughed. "You're supposed to be resting, not playing Find My Daddy,"

She hit my shoulder and laughed. "And you're supposed to be at work. We're both doing things that we aren't supposed to be doing,"

"My son!" My dad chuckled and picked me up. Camille looked at the both of us as if we were crazy. I'm is well over 6"1 and about 200 pounds of height and muscle. I don't know why my father decided that picking me up like a child would be a good decision.

"I'm not a kid!" I laughed as I was put back down.

"No, but you're having my grandkids," he did a little dance. If anyone in our family is excited for the triplets, times their excitement by 10 and you have my dad. They would be his first grandkids and they are in multiple.

"Yes dad, grandkids," I waved him off. "I'm going to change," I headed upstairs and changed my clothes into sweatpants and a t-shirt.

On my way back downstairs, Kasey bumped into me. "Hey," she said and I gasped.

"She speaks a friendly language," I held my hands to my mouth with my eyes big.

"Shut up," she laughed. "I'm going to shower, your fiancé asked for you to give me clothes to wear. Camille has more hips than she does but it should fit anyways. I went back into my room and got a shirt and shorts for her to wear.

"Here ya go," I handed her the clothes then raced downstairs. "Dad take her shopping," I put my hands in my pocket.

"I have a meeting in an hour," he looked at his watch. I gave a face. "Andrew I'm still gonna take her but I have a meeting first," my dad said to me.

"Okay," I sat down next to Camille while my dad sat in the love seat, typing away on his phone. "I missed you," I kissed her cheek.

"You've literally been gone for like three hours," she laughed.

"And?" I joked. She flipped the tv channel to CNN and I rolled my eyes. "I'm tired of hearing about Trump,"

"He just might be our president," Camille said.

"Even if he is elected president, he'll never be my president," I told her.

"I may not vote," my dad chipped in. "In all my years, this is probably the worst election. Hillary is no better,"

"But she's better than Trump, socially. She's not a homophobic, racist nor is she a sexist," Camille added. "It's 2016, when is it going to stop? People are brown, people are gay, women are people!"

"Dad, not voting isn't going to help," I told him.

"Well, California is a democratic state, and if I do vote I'm going democratic," My dad said. His phone beeped and he stood. "I'll be back for Kasey,"

"You better," Camille warned and my dad laughed.

"Just take care of my grandkids," He kissed her cheek and then mine. The Italian way for hello and goodbye.

"Can we go upstairs to have some fun?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"I thought your dad would never leave," Camille laughed and stood up.

"I got it," I picked her up and walked up the stairs with her.

"I'm gonna put my headphones in," I heard Kasey say as soon as I opened our room door.

"Why?" I laughed with Camille.

"I can literally smell sex coming from the both of you," she made a face and closed the bathroom door.

"Sorry!" Camille shouted and I closed the door behind us. "Not sorry," she pulled off my shirt as soon as we landed on the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 38.5K 74
Y/N is the manager of A-List celebrity and actor Chris Evans. Over the time of being his manager they become really close but Chris starts generating...
184K 7.4K 43
Sienna Washington has an amazing interview at a Fortune 500 company, Richter Financial. This job could change her life. Blaze Richter is the 38 year...
1.6M 57.6K 42
Leila is a young and sexy magazine editor. Open minded and accepting of everything and everyone. She loves diversity, and she tries her best to surro...
428K 16.1K 64
No he can't be serious, this ain't his house......... I forgot his name- any who, this man was beyond good looks. I don't usually look at white men l...