Choke me » Joshler/tysh

By shipitwithmysoul

Slutty Joshler pørn...with a story line built around Josh's dick. It's just a big pile of gay kinky shit in a... More

1• The unspoken communication between two gay boys
2• Milk (bet you hoes are all thinking about the milk fic now)
3• So gay, oh so very gay
4• A bathroom sink to you, is not a bathroom sink to me
5• #Nohomo
6• Josh Dun is Josh fun
7• Games in the bedroom
8• Sometimes quiet is...frisky
9• Not a chance
10• sWeET dreams
11• A deal to quench the thirst
12• Mr. Devious charm & grace
13• What the frick frack snick snack
14• Succ™ess
15• Hot & Cold
16• Not the kind of boy action we wanted
17• & the boy action we didnt expect
18• Aye give me that sexy sin
19• Inconveniences
20• Random acts
21 (pilots) • Playful & Disobedient
22• Sweet sugar, candy man
23• Double sided
24• Uncomfortable events
25• Nothings better than a pretty little twink
*Author slides in like a lube covered ....*
27• But I like it when you..
28• No longer 'extra virgin' olive oil
29• Failure of a James Bond
30• Dont stroke your friends
And I oop-

26• Ink poisoning

10K 394 1.2K
By shipitwithmysoul

Josh's pov

As anyone could imagine tyler had me losing control with all the photos he was sending me, I kept warning him to stop sending stuff until my tutoring session was over. But he kept on sending and told me- 'just ignore my messages until you're done then (;'.

So I made that tutoring session end right then and there and made tom leave.
Only to have tyler message me and say 'I've got to go practice basket ball now'.
Which is an innocent sentence in itself, but I could feel his smitten smile radiating through my phone.

He's all like-
Oh look at me, look at me, look at me touching myself while you're over there doing school work. Kay byeee.

How dare he.

I was turned on and I was frustrated and all I could do was pathetically yell at him through text to get his ass back, but I chose not too because I didn't want to let him know that his teasing was working.

I clutched at the front of my pants and rolled over on my bed and buried my face into my pillow as I groaned in horny agitation.
I told myself I would not give in to jacking off to those pictures like I know he'd want or expect me to do.

As if I was going to let him get away with sending me stuff like that in the middle of a tutoring lesson when he knows I can't do anything about the things looking at him does to me- on top of that he goes and ditches me and doesn't reply.

He's getting more bold and god how i have this great need to put him in his place..which is beneath me.

So I invited him over to mine, and as it is now the magically the weekend because the author has the power to control my literate world, my mom isn't here and I have the house all to myself.

)/•o•)/ "*,.,;"*'.,:*,,,..;*''*,..'**...
*magical transition to saturday*

There was a small knock on my front door but as the house was quiet I easily heard it.
I walked over to the door and opened it up, my eyes falling over him.

"Hey." He said as he stood there in tight black jeans and a warm-yellow coloured hoodie.

I grabbed the front of his hoodie and pulled him into my house and closed the door.

"Don't waist time talking." I breathed against his neck as I held him to me.

"o-okay." He replied.

I shut him up with my mouth, my free hand moving up and grabbing the side of his neck firmly as I slid my tongue in between his lips, his mouth opening for me.
I felt his tongue meet mine and my tongue was quick to over power his.

One step back had him pressed back against the door, our mouths only disconnecting for air in between our heated kisses, I didn't even want to pull away for air, I just wanted to suffocate with his taste in my mouth.
I hummed into his mouth as I readjusted my grip around his neck.
He turned his head and gasped for a deep breath.

"My room." Was all I said as I turned and tugged him along behind me as my fingers were still pinching the material of his clothes.

I walked him up to my room and shut the door behind us before I let go of him and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Come sit on my lap babyboy." I beckoned him over and he smiled as he slinked his way over and sat on my lap with his back to me.
I wrapped my arms around his middle and nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck, able to smell the deodorant lingering on his soft hoodie.

"Tell me, why would I want pictures when I can have the real thing?" I hummed as I tightened my grip around him, my front pressed against his back.

He shifted himself a little on my lap, his ass moving gently against me.
"You liked the pictures though." He told me in a snarky tone.

I was about to snap at him and tell him not to tell me what I like, when I had a new thought.

"You wanna know what I like?" I purred "Want to know what I actually like babyboy?" I breathed against his neck.

"Tell me what you like." He replied.

"When you obey."

He shivered slightly.

I slid the tip of my tongue up his neck until I reached his ear.
"Lie back on the bed."

His eyes fluttered closed and he nodded.

"Can I get a yes sir?" I asked my voice firmer now.

"Yes sir." He quickly breathed out.

"That's better kitten." I hummed as I let go of his middle as he got off my lap and went and crawled onto my bed and obediently lied himself back on it.

I got up too and swiped my phone off of my desk and stood myself at the end of the bed.

I opened up my conversation with him and pulled up one of his dirty little pictures.
I smiled lightly to myself before flipping the phone around to show him.

"You see this, I want you to make that exact pose for me but stay lying down." I instructed.

A smile cracked it's way onto his lips when he saw what I wanted him to do.
he shifted his eyes from the phone and looked to me as he began sliding up his hoodie, exposing his tanned lower stomach.
His palms smoothing along himself as his fingers pushed the material all the way up until he took the bottom edge of his hoodie and held in in between his teeth.

He lay his hand on his lower stomach just like he had done in the photo and looked at me for approval.

"Good boy." I praised as I shamelessly lay my gaze over him.
"Now slide you hand down lower." I instructed with an entertained smile.

I watched as he slid his hand down himself, my chest rising and falling as my breathing picked up until it hitched in my throat when his hand reached his pants.

I bit down harshly on my lip as his fingers curled in between his legs as he cupped himself.

"Now keep your hand right there." I ordered.
I put my phone down and traded it for a pen.
I then crawled over tyler as he kept his hands on himself.

I knelt with my legs either side of his stomach. His warm eyes looked up at me as his teeth stayed clenched down on the material, awaiting my next move.

"Palm yourself."

His arm moved as he obediently began palming himself underneath me.
He let out a gentle whine as he felt himself up and I felt a slight tightening in my pants.

I took off the cap of the pen and smoothed my hand across his bare chest.

"Who's are you in the bedroom?" I questioned.

"Mmm your's" He muffled through clenched teeth.

"That's right."
I pressed the tip of the black ink pen to his skin.

"And you're such a pretty boy." I muttered as I began writing in large letters.
"What are you?" I asked in a clearer voice.

"A pretty boy." Came his muffled reply.

"Mm damn right you are." I murmured.
"Palm yourself harder for me."

He began palming himself harder, his back lifting slightly off the mattress, his chest moving up and down.

"Mmm." He sounded gently in pleasure, his saliva dampening the yellow material.

I guided his chest down so I could continue to write smoothly.

"So who's pretty boy are you?" I asked as I started on the last letter.

"I'm Marks pretty boy." He mumbled in a whine with his eyes closed, still palming himself.

I yanked the hoodie from his mouth.
"What did you fucking say?"

"I'm marks pretty boy." He spoke looking directly at me with faux innocence.

"Who the fuck is mark?" I firmly demanded an answer.

The corner of his mouth twitched upwards.
"Possessive much?" He teased just as I had done the other day.

I leant close to him with my hand clutching his hoodie.
"Be a smart ass like that again and I won't put my hands anywhere near you for a month,' I spoke sternly 'is that what you want?"

He shook his head.

"That's what I thought."
I let go of his hoodie and straightened myself up.
"So who's pretty boy are you?" I requestioned.

"I'm your pretty boy." He answered.

"Yes you are." I growled quietly, looking down at him and the letters sprawled across his chest.

J ø s h' s   P r e t t y   B o y

I pressed my hands down on the mattress to hold myself as I leant down and kissed his prominent collar bone.
"So who's yours in the bedroom?" I tested against his skin.

"You are." He told me.

I felt the pen being tugged out from underneath my hand and I flicked my eyes up to see tyler now had it.

I pushed myself up and looked at him curiously and he began scooting himself back from in between my legs and positioned himself so he was sat in front of me.

I watched as he lifted up the bottom of my shirt and attempted to write on my lower stomach, so I held my shirt up for him, trying to read the upside down words.

I felt the pen rolling against my skin until he pulled away.

Written above the waist band of my tight black jeans was T Y L E R' S with an arrow underneath it pointing down.

I raised one eyebrow with a small smirk.
"I see you've made your claim." I said.

"I've always wanted the larger things in life." He replied as he slid his hands up the sides of my thighs and leant in and grazed his teeth on the material of the front of my jeans.

I ran my hand back through his hair.
"You're such a naughty boy." I looked down at him with "Tell me what you want?"

"I want you to fuck me." He replied.

My hand sat there on top of his head as I malfunctioned.

I don't know..if I heard that correctly,
But my dick was pleased at the words I thought I had heard.

"You,' I swallowed thickly 'what?"

"Please." His tongue trailed up the zipper of my pants.

"Are you, are you sure?" I asked trying not to focus on his tongue.

"I've been thinking about you fucking me for god knows how long." He mumbled against my crotch before he whispered as if he was telling me a dirty secret he was almost ashamed to say
"I just want you to fuck me. Really really badly."

The words he was saying were heating up my downstairs area.
Which is a problem because there is a few things I need to say before I become completely overrun with lust.

"Okay woah woah! Head away from the crotch, I can't think straight when you're doing that." I said and poked his forehead back.

"Can you ever think straight?" Tyler snorted as he sat himself up properly in front of me.

I ignored his question.
Because the truth is I can act more straight than he can any day. 

I reached down and tilted his chin up to look at me.
His eyes stared up at me, slightly darkened.

"Are you 100% sure?" I asked in a serious tone, needing him to be sure of himself.

He nodded.
"Yes."

I climbed off the bed and began pacing about the room.
"Okay I have a few rules." I stated and he sat on the bed and nodded as he watched me walk back and forth like an army general.
"Rule number one! You're completely in charge, I'll lead of course, but everything that happens is of your choice. Okay? If you like something, tell me, if you don't, still tell me."

He nodded.

"Secondly, as this is your first time don't go all getting attached or anything." I said as I eyed him off cautiously..whilst at the same time trying to ignore the irritating bulge in my pants.

"I wont." I replied.

"Good." I gave a single nod.
"Now thirdly! Are you going to let me fuck your brains out?"

"Sir yes sir!"

_________________________

*Starts handing out popcorn*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 202 41
TW: abuse cursing self harm? boy X boy bullying Lots of smut 😥😌🍋
1M 21.3K 48
"Watch that attitude baby." "Make me."
42.5K 2.6K 27
"imagine something beautiful. Everything that defines your definition of beauty and mix it into a person. Imagine being able to hold everything you'v...
14.4K 724 26
this is bad, i suggest NOT reading it. --- josh dun considers himself to be lonely, but, when he meets tyler, he realizes that he isn't so lonely aft...