Adversity A Septiplier Story

By AidenKessler

Jack has found him self in a abusive family with drinking problems and drug issues. Sean has his special diar... More

Part 1 The Beginning
Part 3 Mark's house
Part four John
Tagged
Part six My tree
Part seven Reunion
Part eight Monday
Part 8 Becoming
Part 9 the flashback

Part two The Aftermath of the Death

49 4 0
By AidenKessler

Entry 4, January 10, 1997

After moms death i dont know where to go or what to do. But i know one thing.... im running away. I dont know when or where I'm gonna go but i overheard the principle say he was gonna put me in something he said "We need to put him in foster care." Thats what it's was! I knew it. My dad is here I have to go.-Sean

" SEANN!!"

"Yes d-d-dad" I was crying.

"WHERE'S MOM I'M GONNA GIVE HER A GOOD TIME!" He laughed at that . He doesn't realize he is dead.
He doesn't realize he killed her.

"She d-d-died" I said.

"NO SHE DIDNTR.!" He yelled.

His words are slured. He's drunk. Then he starts beating me then gets a beer bottle and hits me with it. My eyes are getting blurred, I see a knife, I see my terrible life flash before my eyes. He cuts my hand, then the door busted down then.....black.

Entry 5, January 11, 1997

I woke up in a hospital with my friends beside me and this handsome kid. I started thinking about when i came out and how i get hit by my mom and dad then i stopped. He gave me a wink then walked out for some reason. Then i couldn't stop thinking about him. He had a plain blue shirt on and a pair of khakis that were tight on him. He had a sharp jaw line and pretty blue eyes. Then the nurse came in and told me i had to rest so i said bye to everybody, shut my eyes and went to sleep.- Sean

"Hey Sean." I groaned because he woke me up.

"What is it?" I whisper cause it's 3 in the morning.

"I'm gonna break you out of here." He did look like a rebel and sounded like one too.

"Okay, give me one reason to trust you."

"The way you looked at me and I over heard the guards say you dad is gonna try and visit."

"Okay, SURE. Since he is definitely not in jail." I said with a lot of sarcasm.

"It's funny because I also heard them say that he broke out of custody." When I heard that I shuddered. He looked at me like he was giving me the "You okay?" look.

"We need to go. NOW!" I was nervous, anxious, and most of all scared.

When I got changed and left the room it was like everything was empty, bright but empty. Then two nurses came down the hall one almost saw me so I want back into the room quickly and faked sleeped. They came in to check on me and see how I was doing. Soon they realized that the BMP monitor was not on.( I really don't know what that thing is called.) So they got worried and went to get a doctor so that was our time to leave.

"Hey you never gave me your name." I said

"I never gave it, but the names Mark" He said out of breath cause we were running to get out of here.

"The name is Sean."

"Thanks"

"Oh shit a docter!"

"RUN!" He yelled.

"We have a patient on the loose!" The docter said.

"Damn, they found us, time to hit the high road.

Just as we were about to leave a guard grabbed my arm, and pulled me a way from Mark. Then Mark punched the hell out of him and ran. We made it out of the hospital and headed to his place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 8.2K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
96.3K 3.2K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
64.8K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...