Anything for You

By PrincessSugarZo

[Ages 15+] Anything for You | Joshaya | JoshxMaya"You know Boing, there are 6 weeks between our birthdays wh... More

Timeline of Major Events
A New Day
Breakfast
First Date
What the...?!
Andrew What the Heck?
Caught.
Taking Chances
Trouble
The Discussion
Maya's Recording Studio
Sabrina Carpenter Concert (A/N)
Getting Ready for Date #3
Date #3
Touring the City
I Don't Even Know What To Call This Chapter
Andrew and Krystalynn
Here We Go Again
Can't Stop Loving You
Plans
PLOT TWIST!!
Riley, Farkle, and Lucas Meeting
Texting
AAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Part 2
February 13th
OH SNAP CRACKLE POP!
YAS IT'Z VALENTINE'Z DAY PEOPLEZ! Part 1
YAS IT'Z okay I'm not re-writing that title again. Part 2
YAS IT'Z I'm never writing that title again. Part 3.
Read This or DIE (jk)
(don't expect me to write that title again) Part 4
Update on Survey
Question...
Flamingo
GIRL MEETS WORLD IS ENDING
Josh is Gone.
More News...
Regrets (Two Days Later)
Josh's Confession
Go Get Her, Tiger!!
Mission: Possible or Impossible?
Crazy-lovebff
Home Alone... Or Not.
3 years isn't a big difference
Suspicious Noises (coming from the bedroom, oh dang)
HAHAHAHAHAHA
You Choose
GMW Books
Melody Mishap
DX
WAKE UP
The Talk/School/College
Wrong Direction (Melody Mishap Follow-Up)
GMW Club
Hanging Out Part 1
Hanging Out Pt. 2
ew.
TIME TO WATCH A MOVIE!!
Anything for You
Good Girl Gone Bad
Shawn, this is NOT what it looks like!
Drawing Close
Goodbye, NY + My Final Statement
Blackmailed | Joshaya

Going to Maya's

1.1K 35 0
By PrincessSugarZo

Shawn's POV.

"Cory and I had a talk, and we decided that you all are coming to my house for the night!" I announced.

Everybody cheered. Riley hugged Maya and Josh swung Auggie around.

"Not unless I decide you can go because I rule and Run your lives." Topanga added.

 Everyone stopped and whined all at once.

"I'm messing with you all, you guys can go. I'm just coming to talk to Katy." She snickered.

We headed over to the house. Riley walked with Auggie, Topanga led the way, Cory and I walked together, and of course, Josh and Maya walked with each other. Bleh.

Katy welcomed everyone once we arrived. She and Topanga immediately started chatting.

We played a few board games and Topanga sent everyone to bed, including me, Cory, and Katy.

IN THE MORNING...

Katy hopped out of bed to head to work. Apparently, she works Saturdays. Kinda sad...

Family room; couch; Maya's POV

I got up when my mom got up. She left, and I was alone on the couch.

I heard someone walk into the room. Josh.

"Hey, Babe." He smiled at me and sat next to me on the couch.

"Hola." I said dryly.

"Hmm... Since you aren't talking much..." I saw where he was going. I knew what was coming.

I noticed him staring at my lips. This confirmed my hypothesis.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes jokingly.

He started kissing me. First it was gentle, then it grew deeper and more passionate.

He wrapped an arm around my waist, the kiss growing deeper with every second. I put my arm around his neck. He lifted my chin up and kept it there with his thumb and forefinger. He ran his finger down to my shoulder, then rested it on my back. He playfully nipped my lower lip and brushed some of my hair out of the way.

Someone cleared their throat from in behind Josh. We stopped mid-kiss.

"Hey, Josh, could you kindly suck your tongue back out of Maya's throat and join us for breakfast?" Cory asked with a sarcastic drawl.

"Us?" I whispered to Josh.

We slowly looked at the kitchen table. There sat Topanga, Auggie, Riley, and Shawn, who was glaring at Josh. Cory was an arm's length away.

"Oops!" Josh laughed nervously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552 19 7
[COMPLETED] Seven part short story. I got bored and put this together. Hope you like and enjoy it!! ***TRIGGER WARNING*** this story will involve dom...
25K 786 30
Josh and Maya have fought many obstacles in their way and their future is like a clear sky. Maya got into NYU which means that she doesn't have to le...
152K 4.5K 64
Cover by @queen_Dez08 She is famous, He is the body guard that was hired to protect her. She was somebody who wanted out of all the fame and the glor...
113K 2.1K 36
*Not sticking to the main plot/show. Josh and Mr Matthews aren't related and Maya and Josh are the same age* This story lives the life of Maya Hart...