Billionaire's Baby Mama (OWEN...

By kiki60102

"You had no right to not tell me that you are pregnant" Mr. Owens screamed and my eyes widened. He knew. This... More

w a r n i n g
c a s t
01 | Job Interview
02 | First Day and meeting new friends
03 | Drunken Mistake
04 | First Date
05 | Terrifying 3 Minutes
06 | "Happy Birthday Brother"
07 | The Talk
08 | Family Argument
09 | Unexpected Visitor
Angel
10 | Surprise Appointment
11 | Confessing
12 | New Home
13 | Bye Bye Landon
14 | "You must be Ella"
15 | Overprotective Baby Daddy
16 | Fight
17 | Orders from Mr.Owens
A World full of Secrets
18 | Dinner with his family
19 | Boy or Girl?
20 | Family Meeting
21 | Preparations
22 | Meeting the Ex
Book Ideas
23 | Baby Shower
24 | Getting Caught
25 | Worries Part 1
26 | Worries Part 2
27 | Looking for the culprit
Billionaire's Surrogate
28 | Self-reproach
29 | Wedding bells
30 | Shocking truth Part 1
31| Shocking Truth Part 2
32 | Nothing but lies
33 | Welcome home
Big news
34 | Visitors
35 | Brother Sister Talk
36 | Crying to sleep
37 | Spending the night together
38 | Making friends with an old enemy
39 | Scared
40 | A birthday to remember
41 | Surprising news
42 | Painful truth
43 | Finding a new home
44 | Important question
45 | Final Preparations
New York nightmare
46 | Big Day
47 | Disturbing Call
48 | Last Goodbye
e p i l o g u e
s e q u e l s
Available as a paperback

p r o l o g u e

165K 3.2K 96
By kiki60102

"You had no right to not tell me that you are pregnant" Mr. Owens screamed and my eyes widened. He knew. This can't be happening. He was the last person that I wanted to find out.

"I don't think that's any of your business" I said and turned on my heels ready to leave but he wrapped his hand around my wrist making it completely impossible for me to leave. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but it was useless. He was way stronger than me which was no surprise at all because based on his toned body he had to work out a lot.

-"It is my business when I'm the father of that fucking baby" he said angry and it was easy to tell he is trying to control his anger.

"You're not the father" I stated and I knew that he could tell that I was lying.

-"Why are you lying? Isn't this what you wanted? A fucking billionaire as your baby's father?" he was trying to provoke me. And it worked. Did he seriously thing that I'm a gold digger and that I did this on purpose? Because with his assumption he couldn't have been more wrong. He didn't know yet that this baby is never going to be born.

"No that's not what I want. The only thing I want is for you to stay out of my life" I shouted and tried once again to get out of his grip. But once again without success.

-"I won't stay out of your life when I know my heir is growing inside of you" he said and raised his voice as well.

"Well not for long" I mumbled under my breath and I thought only I could hear it but apparently I was wrong because based on his reaction he understood what I said. And let me tell you he wasn't pleased at all.

-"You're not going to get an abortion" he said. Does he seriously think he can tell me what and what not to do? Because then he was wrong.

"Oh yes I am" I stated matter of factly.

© 2017 kiki60102

Cover by mahgadahling

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.8K 103
"š™„š™› š™žš™© š™™š™¤š™šš™Øš™£'š™© š™š™Ŗš™§š™©, š™©š™š™šš™£ š™žš™© š™žš™Øš™£'š™© š™”š™¤š™«š™š" EXCERPT:- Rose asked in panic "what's wrong with me...and why are you looking so...
865K 29.8K 37
What happens when your feelings and thoughts don't agree? You feel like there's a battle happening inside you. Your heart tells you what you really w...
6.5M 127K 34
"I honestly do not know what type of game you're playing here but do not think, not for a second that I will leave my wife for a slut like you." He b...
1.2M 36.5K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...