Sam's daughter

By theAkgirl

What if Sam and Leah had a daughter? What if that's why Leah was so mad at Sam? What if his daughter was a wo... More

Intro
1
2.
3.
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
End

16

1.6K 42 2
By theAkgirl

Keanna's pov
A few weeks later (after Bella and Edwards wedding)

I was pacing around the house when Jasper suddenly picked me up. He brought me out side and said "stop." I sighed and said "jazz, kissed me and said "everything is going to be fine." I crossed my arms and said "how?" "Because we have each other." I rolled my eyes and said "Jasper, that's not what I meant." He put his forehead against mine and said "I know but that's all I can give you right now..." I nodded. Jasper said "and stop fiddling with your necklace it's not going to help." I put my arms around his neck and said "I know... I'm scared Jazz," he nodded and said "I know you are. You have every right to be." I closed my eyes and relaxed into Jasper's arms. He sighed and hugged me to him. He picked me up and carried me back inside. When we got to our room I said "Alice said Jake was coming over tomorrow..." Jasper sighed and said "the wolves will know..." I nodded and said "I'll head over first thing in the morning-" Jasper growled and said "no." I looked into his eyes to see he wasn't Jasper anymore. The major said "your not going back there." I crossed my arms and said "major." The major put his hand on my cheek and said "I can't loose you." "You won't. I have to speak to my grandmother before-" "I don't care your not going." He put me on the bed and went to the porch. I sighed and got under the covers "Jasper?" He turned and looked at me his eyes they're natural gold. He looked down again. I sighed and said "goodnight." He didn't say anything didn't even look at me. I sighed and fell asleep.

(The next morning)

I woke up to no jasper... his side of the bed wasn't even touched. I sighed and walked downstairs... no Jasper. I rolled my eyes and walked out side and up to the main house. I saw everyone but Jasper... I looked over to Edward who sighed and said "he went hunting." I scoffed and said "or he's trying to avoid me." Edward looked down. I sighed and said "I'm heading over to the Rez." He wants to play that game then fine. Two can play that game. Edward sighed. I called my dad to come pick me up. As you've probably guessed I haven't changed in a long time.... ok it's only been a few weeks but still. I saw dad across the river and walked up to him. Dad bent down and I got on. I've grown a little so I'm now 5'0 but still it's something. Once we got home I walked into the house to see all my annoying 'brothers' Seth, Clair, and Emily. Clair ran up to me and said "auntie Anna!" I smiled and hugged the small girl. Embry hugged me and said "I missed you little sis." I smiled and said "I missed you to fluffy." He rolled his eyes at me. I gave Emily a hug and ran up to my room and grabbed my camera. I took a picture of embry and Clair. Dad and Emily. The guys. Seth took my camera and took a picture of me with the guys. Then one of me and dad. That's when a howl was heard through the woods. Mom and Paul were on patrol. Everyone ran out of the house leaving me and Emily. I said "I'm going to grandma's I'll see you later Emily," I hugged her and said "I hope you know I'm not picking sides..." she gave me a confused look. I sighed and ran out. I ran to grandma's and inside. Her and Billy were talking. I said "I can't fight this battle and I'm not going to help them kill my fiancé and his family so I have to leave." Grandma said "Keanna, what do you mean?" I sighed and said "Bella's pregnant... that's the war Alice saw and now it's going to happen... I can't fight my family or my imprint... I'm going to stay with my friend and help her deliver the baby but that doesn't mean I'm choosing a side... tell them I'm not choosing between them... please..." I ran out side and ran all the way to the Cullen's with my camera still in hand. When I got there I walked up stairs and said "the wolves know..." Rose said "you were with them?" I gave her my camera and then left the main house ignoring Jasper as I did so. I walked into the woods and into the house but before I could go to our bed room I heard Jasper say "are you okay?" I nodded and said "fine." Jasper sighed and said "why did you go?" I rolled my eyes and said "because they're still my family." "They could have hurt you." I shook my head and said "not as much as you've already have." And walked upstairs closing the door. I leaned against it and put my head in my hands. There was a light nock on the door "Anna, can I come in?" "Go away Jasper..." I heard him sigh and say "I didn't mean to upset you... just talk to me please?" I stayed quiet. Jasper said "I know your in there... I can hear you breathing." He chuckled a little and said "I'm sorry I was avoiding you this morning..." I sniffed and said "that's not what I'm upset about." "Y-your not upset about me avoiding you?" "Well I am but... I'm upset about something bigger then that..." "can you open the door so we can talk?" I stood up and opened the door. Jasper walked into the room and said "why are you upset?" I looked down and said "I forgave you the minute the Major came out and you didn't did you?" He looked down. I said "that's why I'm upset Jasper... you were so upset with your self that you didn't even lay down with me... I actually like having your arms around me if you hadn't noticed." Jasper put his hand on my cheek and said "I'm sorry... I was scared that he would come back out and hurt you... I didn't want to risk it." I kissed his lips and said "I know... but he wouldn't hurt me we both know that." Jasper sighed and put his forehead on mine... I smiled and said "I missed you so much last night..." he smiled and said "I was watching you sleep." I rolled my eyes and said "from where?" He pointed to a chair that was next to the window. I hugged him and said "i love you." "I love you too." We said our saying and I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 2.2K 19
What if when Charlie lost Bella, he gained another daughter? What if he knew about the Shifters and the Cold Ones? Maybe the Cullens weren't the firs...
281K 6.9K 44
Winny was so excited when her father told her that her sister was coming to live with them. Her memories of her sister were of a gorgeous older girl...
354K 9.1K 41
What if Rosalie Cullen found a baby girl in the woods seventeen years before meeting Bella? Rosalie decided to adopt the baby then and there, but wha...
190K 2.2K 16
Ariel Swan is Bella sister. Ariel was friends with wolf pack. Key word 'was'. The pack basically ignored her and she had no idea why. Then Bella foun...