Snakes, Secrets, and Revelati...

Per CuriousEttie

It is Lucy's second year at Hogwarts and trouble is slithering in. This is a sequel to 'Snape Secret: Lucy go... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 22

4K 142 0
Per CuriousEttie

Saturday. January 9.

The holiday buzz was slowly dying down but Lucy had one more gift to deliver. It wasn't a late Christmas present, but rather, a birthday present. 

Lucy knocked on the door of office of the soon to be receiver of the gift. Not hearing a reply she tried the door. It was unlocked, she learned, as the door opened with no resistance.

The room was vacant of any living thing, so Lucy set the present on the desk, and wrote a quick note before leaving.

__________________________________________________________________

Severus was brooding about the castle, berating all the students that he came across. It was late by the time he got to his office. Once he had illuminated the room and sat at his desk he noticed the slip of paper and gift.

The note read 

Dad,

       Happy Birthday!

Lucy :)

P.S. Thanks for the broom!

He then opened the present to find, journals and a never emptying ink bottle.

Severus' smolder became a small grin. It had turned out to be a good Birthday.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

244K 9.1K 40
[Book Two] Jessica is back off to Hogwarts for her second year. More challenges are thrown at her and her friends as Sirius Black escapes from Azkaba...
58.5K 1.5K 21
Lucy is back in Hogwarts and things are heating up. The Ministry of Magic is trying to hide fire with smoke and Ministry relations with the Centaurs...
25K 458 23
Meet the daughter of Severus Snape and Narcissa Malfoy. Ophelia Snape is going in her second year when she hears rumors of the famous Harry Potter ar...
368 14 4
Flora Etrielle, a 20-year-old homeschooled witch is taken to Hogwarts after her parents are brutally murdered by Death Eaters. Voldemort is on the hu...