The CEO's Trio ✔

By maefeyi

*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold... More

The CEO's Trio ~ Welcome!!
The CEO's Trio ~ One
The CEO's Trio ~ Two
The CEO's Trio ~ Three
The CEO's Trio ~ Four
The CEO's Trio ~ Tag!!
The CEO's Trio ~ Five
The CEO's Trio ~ Six
The CEO's Trio ~ Seven
The CEO's Trio ~ Eight
The CEO's Trio ~ Nine
The CEO's Trio ~ Ten
The CEO's Trio ~ Eleven
The CEO's Trio ~ Twelve
The CEO's Trio ~ Thirteen
The CEO's Trio ~ Fifteen
The CEO's Trio ~ Sixteen
The CEO's Trio ~ Seventeen
The CEO's Trio ~ Eighteen
The CEO's Trio ~ Nineteen
The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty
The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-One
The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Two
The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Three
The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Four
The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Five
The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Six
The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Seven
The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Eight
The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Nine
The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty
The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-One
The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-Two
The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-Three
The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-Four
The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-Five
The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-Six
The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-Seven
The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-Eight
The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-Nine
The CEO's Trio ~ Fourty
The CEO's Trio ~ Fourty-One
The CEO's Trio ~ Fourty-Two
The CEO's Trio ~ Fourty-Three
The CEO's Trio ~ Fourty-Four
The CEO's Trio ~ Fourty-Five
The CEO's Trio ~ Fourty-Six
The CEO's Trio ~ Fourty-Seven
The CEO Trio's ~ The End (48)

The CEO's Trio ~ Fourteen

87.5K 3.6K 596
By maefeyi

Please vote comment follow

*in the midst of editing, very messy, apologies x

Thank you for #225 in Romance 😊

Enjoy ⬇⬇

Chapter 14| Dinner Date?

-----------&&&&--------------

"Daddy says I'm a princess and I can have whatever I want." Olivia hissed placing both hands on her hips and smirking.

"Daddy also said if you don't listen to Rylee then you can just forget about your Princess Party cause' it ain't happening" I sassed placing both hands on my hips.

"The choice is yours Olivia, be a good girl and get ready for school or be a brat and get no party and no party equals no presents"

"You're such a bully, I hate you" she yelled stomping off into her room with Oliver following not far behind. When Olivia was at school he was an angel with Urge incontinence.

He literally peed everywhere and anywhere. Everywhere except for the potty which was always around when he had to pee.

He just loved to take the piss.

I sighed and picked up Olive. She rested her head on my shoulder as I casually strolled to the kitchen to pack Olivia's lunch.

She had started school and dance class almost a month ago and it was so stressful, half the time I felt like a single parent trying to provide for her children because their father was never around.

"I'm ready!!" Olivia yelled walking into the kitchen with her hair let down. Something that was not allowed at her school. I placed Olive on the kitchen floor to which she tried to crawl on it.

"Come let me do your hair real quick" I mumbled pulling her close to me and pulling out one of the spare hairbands that I always wore on my wrist.

"Ew I don't want your nasty hands touching my clean hair" she hissed pushing me away from her and smacking my hand.

"Olivia stay still or no party" I threatened, she stood stiller than a statue waiting patiently for me to finish with her blonde curls.

I tightened her ponytail and picked up Olive again. She played with her hair for a bit while staring at me.

"What" I couldn't help but snap as I placed her lunchbox in her school bag and filled up her bottle with water before placing it in her bag and zipping it up.

"I just wondering why you're so ugly" she thought out loud scratching her chin thoughtfully.

"I was also wondering why you're so spoilt" I also thought out loud handing her her school bag "Is Jane and her mum going to pick you up or am I?"

"Jane's mummy is taking us both to dance but you have to pick both of us" she said slipping on her designer jacket.

"Do you have your dance stuff?" I asked her zipping up her coat then buttoning it up

"Yeah in my bag" she replied tapping her foot impatiently and pointing at her bag that sat on her back.

"See you soon" I mumbled kissing her forehead to which she quickly wiped off and ran off to be with Penelope, Jane's mother who was clearly crushing on Sebastian.

Not that I cared or anything.

I turned around to look at Oliver who was sat on Winstons back riding him like a horse around the already messy living room. Olive was sitting up on the couch, her thumb in her mouth looking confused as hell.

"Oliver Reynolds get down!" I shouted thanking God that nobody lived next to us or we would've probably been kicked out.

He reluctantly got off Winston's pack and patted his head before running to me with open arms. I picked him up, hugging him tightly.

This kid was nuts.

"Wanna go see Da-Da" He smiled nearly speaking in full sentences shile playing with the bits of my hair that were too short to fit into my bun .

"You wanna go see Da-Da?" I asked gently, he nodded his head excitdly as he wiggled out of my loose grasp and landed on the couch.

He would've fell on Olive if it wasn't for my quick hand catching him gently and holding him tightly in my arms while lowering him to the floor.

"How about we go and see my friend instead?" I suggested knowing that Sebastian was incredbily busy with his new building in Luxembourg.

*

*

"Well buckle my shoe and call me hot. Rylee, I wasn't expecting to see you here." Julian smirked, unbuttoning his shirt, "I was just... fixing my car for work."

"I can clearly see that. Anywho, it's great to see you. But I'm looking for someone else." I informed him, trying to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"Let me take you out to dinner." He demanded and I shook my head.

"No, what the hell? Let go of me." I snapped, slapping his hand away.

"Sorry, that was too forward. I meant to say, can I take you out to lunch, there's this great place that'll be perfect for you and.. his kids." He replied, glancing at Oliver who was hiding behind my leg, "And I'm not taking no for an answer."

"Well clearly you don't have a choice. No Julian." I replied, walking away.

"Wait Rylee! I like you, okay? And I really want to take you out to lunch so please just let me. Please?" He begged, and I realized he was just not going to let me go.

"Fine. Where are we going?"

"My dad's restaurant is family friendly and serves great food.  Let's go there, you'll like it, trust me." He insisted, once again grabbing my wrist.

"Please don't touch me."

"Oh yeah, sorry." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly and opened his car door. Surprisingly, all the carseats that the kids needed were all ready in the car. Not creepy at all.

"Maybe I'll just call Sebastian and tell him. He'll be worried." I picked up my phone to call him but was interrupted by Julian coming to a screeching halt, sending me flying forward, with only the seatbelt to pull me back.

He laughed awkwardly, "Yeah, don't do that. He's in the worst mood. He's like the devil, I'll leave a message since I work for him."

"Yeah, you've said that like a thousand time." I rolled my eyes, wondering why I had agreed to this.

It only took a few minutes to arrive at the restaurant and I had never been more grateful.

As soon as we walked inside and the sweet smell of chips, steak and eggs all wafted into my nose making my legs feel like jelly.

I was so hungry, the only thing I had eaten was some of Oliver's dried fruit.

They led us to a table and we all sat down. It was Olive's first time in an actual high chair and she was loving it. She kept on banging her little fist on the table in pure excitement and beaming at me.

The waiter came to us and handed us a menu.

"I'll be back in five minutes to collect your orders." He smiled warmly before walking away from us.

"So Rylee Jordan?" Did I tell him my full name? "You are beautiful, has anyone ever told you that."

"Yeah, plenty of times and I already know." I shrugged, hoping to scare him off, maybe then he'll stop moving to me.

"I do enjoy confident women." He smirked, leaning closer to me.

"And I also enjoy, annoying men, who can't take no for an answer." I replied sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

"We're good match Rylee. Wanna hook up?" He questioned and I stomped on his foot. Hard.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He nodded, his face scrunched up in agony, "I have mad respect for you now. I'll never try that again."

"Good." I smirked, "Then I think we'll get along just fine."

Oliver clapped his hands, "Appy?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Let's order, sweetcheeks." Julian smirked, picking up the menu, "I think I'm gonna get your number maybe? Sounds nice."

"Look." I stood up and leaned close to his, "Flirt with me one more time. I dare you."

"Well Rylee, I thought you had a thing for my cousin but clearly I was wrong." Another voice perked up and I pulled away,  Jacob stood in front of our table with his hands around another girls waist.

"Yes, you were. Sebastian is my boss, nothing more, nothing less." I explained, sitting back down, and placing Oliver on my lap so that they could sit if they wanted.

"Good." The girl replied, "Glad that you know your place. I'm Audrianna Montreal, famous supermodel. You probably know me, everyone does."

I nodded, pretending to know who she was.

"Sebastian is mine, so don't even think about him." She smirked, gesturing the waiter over and ordering two salads, she glanced at me, "Trust me, you need it."

What did she mean by Sebastian was hers?

"I do?" I questioned, glancing down at my stomach, "No, I don't think I do. I actually want to eat something that will fill me." I rolled my eyes and ordered two slices of pizza instead.

"Ew. Do you even calorie count?" She questioned.

"Nope." I replied popping the 'p.'

"Audri, not everyone cares about staying as thin as a pin." Julian rolled his eyes and took a sip of his water, "Order as much as you like. Everything is on the house."

"Everything?" Jacob questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Everything." Julian replied nodding.

I stood up, picking up Olive as I noticed her uncomfortable face.

"Rylee." Jacob called hastily, "Sebastian loves chicken wrapped in bacon, shall I order him some?"

He does? "Well okay, I guess." I replied, taking Oliver's hand in mine as I led them to the small ladies bathroom.

I lay Olive on the changing table and began changing her diaper, making silly faces at her to distract her.

"Aren't you just the cutest baby?" I cooed, kissing her nose as I lifted her up. I checked Oliver's diaper to make sure it wasn't wet or heavy. Suprisingly he was clean.

We headed back to the dining hall where Jacob was holding a box and grinning.

"There you are! Julian just left, so I'll be taking you home. Audri is walking." He informed he handing me the box, "There's only enough in here for Sebastian." He told me, flinging his arms over my shoulder, "Let's get out of here."

"I can just take the bus. I have my oyster and everything." I told him even taking out my purse to show him how serious I was.

"Rylee, don't joke. Us rich people don't take the bus, we take car. There's always do much more fun, the danger, the fear. You get me?" He asked and all I could do was stare at him.

"I'm not rich, so I think I'll just take the bus." I tried to escape, but he grabbed my wrist.

What was with people doing that?

I slapped his hand away and glared at him, "Please don't touch me. I'm taking the bus."

"You're already late. Don't you know how much Sebastian can't stand carelessness? It makes him furious." He laughed loudly, "Now let's get you home before his food turns cold."

*

*

I stepped out of the car, giving Jacob a slight wave before rushing inside, while trying to hold two sleeping babies.

I slowly opened the front door, after struggling for ages and walked inside, gently closing it behind me.

I flicked on the lights, glad that I had got him before Sebastian.

"Did you have fun today?" A voice asked. My heart stopped as I turned around, and there he was, sitting on the couch with a glass of red wine in his hands.

"I asked you a question Jordan. Answer me." He growled, turning to face me, his eyes dark with anger.

"I-I." I stuttered, lost for word, my voice has woken up Oliver who rushed over to his dad.

"You what, Jordan? You forget to do your job?" He questioned, jumping to his feet, "I didn't hire you to hang out with people. Men. Especially my cousin, I warned you about Jacob and you didn't listen!" He roared, shaking with anger.

"He just showed up!" I protested, "I'm sorry for taking your kids out of the house, I won't ever happen again."

He walked towards me, hovering over me, "You're right. It won't happen again Miss Jordan, because your fired. I want you out of my house by tomorrow morning." And with that he stormed off.

*

*

Thanks for reading ❤ much love ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
633K 33.3K 31
When Kay leaves home to discover herself and meets Brian, the handsome scarred owner of a coffee shop that shares her name, she must decide if she h...
935K 27.6K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...