Teen Wolf One-Shots

Por the_bitch_club

This book will not be updated anymore, I don't write anymore but you can find me on Instagram @slythxriin an... Mais

Sterek ~ The new boy [part 1]
Sterek ~ The new boy [part 2]
Sterek ~ The new boy [part 3]
Sterek ~ The new boy [part 4]
Sterek ~ He's not mine... [part 1]
Sterek ~ He's not mine... [part 2]
Sterek ~ Are you okay?
Sterek ~ Dude...
Sterek ~ Dude... [part 2]
Sterek ~ Holy shit.
Sterek ~ The other team.
1k
Sterek ~ Remember?
Sterek ~ Look out.
Sterek ~ What is he hunting?
A/N
Sterek ~ Flight
Sterek ~ I love it... [part 1]
Sterek ~ I love it... [part 2]
A/N
Steo ~ ...Don't be rude
Briam ~ Nightmares
Sciam ~ Am I Your Type?
Briam ~ I Don't Want You To Get Hurt
Stiam ~ Hide'n Seek
Scisaac ~ Hide'n Seek
Briam (+) ~ Group Chat
Sterek ~ Group Chat
Steo ~ Skater Boy
Stackson ~ Everything's better when we're together
Scalia ~ A Tate Thing
Briam (+) ~ Group Chat [part 2/3]
Thiam ~ Yours
Briam ~ Fun night
Sterek ~ Little Game
Sterek ~ The Twins
Sciam - Match Made In Heaven
Stiam ~ One Time
Steo ~ Broken

Malira ~ Lost Love

3.3K 53 3
Por the_bitch_club

Soooo...
Since I was asked a couple of requests, I decided to write them on the night of the 31-1 and yesterday. Yeah, I was writing on New Year's Eve. My parents went to a party with their friends and my brother tagged along with them, but I wasn't feeling really good, so I stayed home. And now you lucky people have another One-shot!

This one was requested by @DazzaDazzleDaz

HOPE YOU LIKE IT (sorry again for any grammar mistakes)

-----

"Babe, I'm leaving! I'll be at Allison's if you're looking for me." Then black haired girl says, as her girlfriend walks down the steps.

"Okay, see yo-" The door closed before the were-coyote could even finish her sentence. What is up with her? She thought. She's always so distant and she's always with Allison. What does she have more than me? I thought Kira liked me...

It was real, though, seeing her own girlfriend is getting a lot more complicated. She has passed the last two weeks with the huntress. And now, she leaves not even kissing her goodbye. Something they would always do. Another thing to add to the "we would ...", a list of things they used to do, but that doesn't happen anymore. Does she still likes me? She thought, running her hand in her messy hair. Is she cheating on me? That could not be real, the two loved each other for the past three years, they went through Hell and back together.

I think the worst is that yesterday was our three years anniversary. And she totally forgot and went to Allison's to do I don't know what.  

Anyways, tonight's Pack Night and everyone will be reunited to clarify things on what is happening, and what's going to happen. After they got rid of Theo and his malefic plans, they had a lot more of free time, life was easy.

Like they say, the calm before the storm. Things turned around pretty quickly, a new danger arrived in town. One which they had already fought. Void Stiles is back. The skinny, defenseless Stiles, as Derek once called him, was again under attack in his own body. They still don't know how it happened, but it did and they have to work with that. Everyone is on it, even Peter and Derek that'd been called by Scott, and immediately at the mention of Stiles' name, Derek jumped in his car and drove down here. (That's love, bitch - How I Met Your Mother - For the ones who know what I'm talking about)

*Kira's POV*

"Hey, sorry I came down here as fast as I could." I smile at the girl in front of me.

"It's okay. So, for today's lessons, we'll be talking." She says, opening the front door for me.
"That's all?" I laugh as we walk to Ally's backyard, where chairs and lemonades are waiting for us.

"Yeah, I know it sounds easy, but I want us to talk about your Fox. We already know it takes a big place in you, but you need to set bases, and you gotta tell your Fox that you're the boss and it only has to act when you asked it to." We sit side by side, as she lectures me about my abilities to control my Fox.

I know I've been distant with Malia since a couple of weeks, but it's only for her own good.

"Does it distance you and Malia? Are you guys' relation different because of it?" She asks, after a couple of seconds.

"I'm always thinking about me and her, I really love her and I don't wanna hurt her. She's what I love the most, and I don't know what I would do if I'd hurt her. I don't know how to tell her either, I sometimes start and then stop not knowing what to say. I know she's stubborn and she would tell me she's not afraid and I know she's not, but I just can't control myself when it starts. I don't know what to do anymore..." I sigh, hugging my legs between my arms and chest.

"You don't  have to close yourself from her. She loves you and she just want to help you. You guys have been together for so long, she's your companion, she's just want to take care of you. Don't put her aside or reject her." Ally says, pouring another cup of lemonade in mine and her's cup.

"Thanks, Ally. I don't know what I would do without you." I smile up at her.

"You know I'm always here to help." After a long and full of compassion hug, we talked about techniques on how to control myself and the Fox inside me. If you want my opinion, working with a trickster is hard, I always feel like I'll let it slip away and it will take complete possession of me.

********

"Babe, I'm home!" I call out. "Babe, are you home?!" Nothing.

I walk around to the kitchen, nothing. Next is the living room, empty, and so is our bedroom. Even my parents aren't home. We've been living together since maybe 2 years, she sold the house where her 'father' was living and moved in with us. I send her a text asking where she is. Within a couple of minutes, i received her replied. She's already at Scott's, where the Pack Night is going to be. We are supposed to be there at 5PM, and it's already 4PM, I have time to take a quick shower and get there on time.

Jumping in the shower, I calm my muscles under the warmth of the water. It's been weeks of hard work and I think it paid off.

********

"Babe! Malia!" I quickly hug my girlfriend, as I walk in Scott's house.

"Hi, Love. How was your day?" She shines me her perfect smile.

"Pretty good, how was yours?" I intertwined our fingers and her smile grows even bigger.

"Fine, I cleaned a little the  house and then came here. We talked with Stiles." She says, calmly and pulls me to Scott, who's currently talking with Derek.

"How is he?" Malia asks, as I look around the circle of  people we are.

"Where is Allison?" I ask, more interested in looking for my friend than what they were saying.

"She's in the bathroom."

"Okay. Thanks."

*Malia's POV*

"Okay. Thanks." And she let go of my hand and left. I deeply sighed and turned back to my friends. She only cares for Allison, she's just acting in front of me. I told myself and stopped wandering about that.

"He's been sleeping since he took a shower. I know it's not as big as it was the first time, but I want my best friend the best and he's not at his best right now."Scott say, his voice cracking at the end.

"We understand, Scott. It's not easy for anyone, he counts a lot for everyone." Derek say, placing a comforting hand on the smaller boy's shoulder.

"Yeah, but not Kira." I whisper to myself.

"Why do you say that?" Scott looks up at Derek after he asked me, worried eyes covering me.

"All she cares about right now is Allison. Allison this. Allison that. Always, she doesn't talk to me anymore... She forgot about our anniversary." I wipe the tears that risk themselves on my cheeks.

"Oh... Happy Anniversary!?" Scott says, almost asking.

"Yeah, thanks." I shrug it off. "So... Stiles? What are we going to do? Last time was very dangerous and we could have lost him. What about this time?"

The subject quickly changed to Stiles situation as Kira was coming down the stairs, laughing with Allison. My heart broke a little as they walked down the last step, stopping to exchange a tight hug. It's been a long time since I had a real, big and full of love hug from Kira.

"Malia? Can I talk to you?" Kira asks, holding out her hand for me to take it. I take hold of it, and she leads us to the back door.

As we walk out the house, she invites me to sit on one of the chairs in Scott's backyard. My eyes wander at the clear sky, full of little stars. I never take the time to just look up at the sky like I did when I was a coyote.

"Mali, love, I know you're mad. I know you think I forgot our anniversary yesterday and I don't want you to think I'm cheating on you with Ally. I would never do that to you. You're the only person I love and loved like this. I would never do anything that would hurt you, and you're probably wondering why I've been so distant recently. Well, I've been with Allison, because she helps me controlling my Fox. I didn't want to talk to you about this, cause I knew how you feel about it, and I know you're not scared of it, but I am. It scares me that I could do bad things to you and if you reject me, I don't think I could possibly live without you. What I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry for all the weeks I've let you down and let you think I didn't love you anymore. So, I was wondering..." She starts sliding down on one knee, taking a little blue box from behind her back, and opening it in front of me. My hand directly slapped to my mouth, my eyes started watering. Joy, they were tears of joy. "Would you marry me?" I nodded, smiling from one cheek to the other. She put the magnific ring on my finger and we kissed.

At this moment, all our friends came out of the door and started cheering and clapping their hands. It all happened so fast, but I'm so happy we're fine and... now fiancés.

"I'm so sorry, Love. I love you so much." She says, wiping the tears from under my eyes.

I just couldn't stop smiling, it's happening.

********

"And when I was looking for Allison, it's just that I wanted to thank her for the ring, she helped me to choose, the one for you. Another strawberry?" She takes a chocolate covered strawberry from the bowl and gives it to me.

She's been an angel since we came back from the Pack Night. She helped me and took care of me. We went to bed directly and she brought the strawberry, saying we were going to take back the time we lost. The night went on and on, we talked and talked. I missed us, I missed her, I love her so much and I don't know what I would do without her.

I think I'd be really lost.

THE END. DAZ, I really hope it's what you were waiting for, even if it's been a long time since you requested it. I tried to follow what you were asking for, if you don't like it, contact me again, I'll do  another one.

If you guys liked it, leave a comment, a vote or a milkshake.

ANYWAYS! 26k! like how? OMG I wanna thank everyone of you for all the support and all the love, thanks a lot.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

573K 7.1K 101
Welcome!!! I mostly do: Scott Stiles Isaac Derek Liam Brett Lydia Kira Allison Peter Young Derek & Peter Garrett Malia Josh Mason Parrish V...
293K 2.7K 52
These are imagines about Scott McCall, Stiles Stilinski, Isaac Lahey, Derek Hale, Liam Dunbar, etc. Comment, vote, and request. (requests are closed)...
152K 1.9K 68
Well the title basically says it but this is a book for preferences and also for requests for Teen wolf. If you want a specific preference or just an...
45.3K 177 31
some smut! you can read this even if you haven't seen teenwolf, i would advise you to google the characters name and look at a few photos maybe. (the...