The Secret Life of Delena- De...

Od HarmonizeMiami

How do Demi and Selena keep their secret if they are the center of everyones attention? Více

Love will Remeber
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Letter : 10th Birthday.
Letter to David
Letter to David
Letter To David

Chapter 36

1.8K 53 27
Od HarmonizeMiami

Selna POV

its been a month since new years and it is now Febuary, The lupus has gotten alot worse. I dont even know how that happened but it did. Doctors said it's like it just pushed foward for no apparent reason.

Now everyone in hollywood knows about my Lupus and i have been hiding out in my house ever since. Demi is the one who has been working hard for all of us. everytime she steps out of the house a swarm of paparazzi bombard her asking about me and how im donig. I know how much she hates them, She is truly the strongest women i have ever met.

Im sitting on the bed with David and Demi watching Saturday morning cartoons and eating cereal Demi has prepared for breakfast. " Mama you have milk here " David says pointing at my chin and i giggle " Take it off baby ! " I say to him and he shakes his head quickly " No way yuck! " Demi laughs and she holds my chin licking the milk off " There all better " She says and David makes gagging noises. " hey hey... mommy can do it too me " I say and he shakes his head leaving the bed " Where are you going babe?" Demi calls out and he looks too the door " To get my DS Game " he says and she nods.

Demi wraps her arms around my waist putting the finished bowls on the table and she starts kissing my neck softly " Baby " I whisper and she looks up " Yeah beautiful?" She asks and i play with her strand hairs putting them behind her ear " I love you " I whisper into her ear and she smiles " I love you too Sellyboo " i smile and hug her tight " you havent called me that in forever " I giggle a little and she kisses my lips " Well.... i dont want you to.... i mean... i just wanna make sure you know i love you alright?" Demi says. I can see the sadness in her eyes and i know what she was thinking about " Hey, dont worry. We will be ready if and when the time comes " I say now holding her cheeks and she nods slowly letting a tear slip down her cheek and David runs in jumping on the bed " I got Mario! " He screams and i quickly wipe my wifes tear away and we sit up letting David snuggle in between us as he plays his little video game.

< 2 months later>

Demi POV

" is there anything else! " I yelled " Anything at all i dont care how much it costs doctor please " I said breaking down and he held onto me putting me in a chair " nothing at all ms.lovato, Its coming to fast too soon..." he said with a sympatic look " Research, i dont care what you have to do im not loosing her neither is her billions of fans neither is our family. Figure it out. " I said sternly and he nodded quickly. I walked out of the Doctors office and into Selena's hospital room. She was laying in bed cuddling with David and her parents were sitting around the room when i walked in " What happened baby?" she asked as i walked in and i took a deep breath walking to her and i got to her level kissing her forhead then Davids " He said its coming too fast too soon and theres nothing he could do selly... but im making him work harder dont worry.. we will make it threw this " I said with a smile that was partially fake. " Demi can i talk to you privatly " She said loudly and her mom got the hint and took David and her dads out and she sat me on the bed next to her " Demi.. " She starts then she takes a breath " I Have been fortunate enough to live my dream, become super succesful in doing my dream, meeting the people i have met, taking care of my family, and having my own precious family ... " she says and i look straight into her eyes as tears threaten to fall. " I have lived the life that i was suppose to and now i think my time is up Dem " she says getting quieter with each word "No dont think liek that sel!... Your gonna stay with me and were gonna grow super old together and watch David get married. Selena Marie Gomez this isnt right " i said and she cupped my cheeks kissing my lips softly and she whispers " I love you Demi but it will be time soon.. and you can either fight it or accept it and begin to charish the last moments " She said calmly and i nodded. Both of us were crying and kissing letting our tears mix.. we were both sobbing uncontrolablly at this point. she laid down putting my head on her chest and she held my chin looking straight into my eyes " Demi.. promise me you will always Stay strong and do your best to find new love ... and taker care of my family?" she says and i nod slowly. She kisses my lips and i hug her as tight as possible so she wouldnt go anywhere.

< 3 months later> ( May )

Selena POV

" Mama why are you packing your things?" David asked me as i put my clothes in diffrent boxes " Well baby im getting skinny right? so maybe other people would like the clothes that dont fit me anymore " I said and he nodded sitting on the edge of Demi and I's bed " Why is mommy packing your stuff and taking it up stairs?" he asks and i sigh " David please go play im sorry abby but im really very busy " i said and he sighed nodding...

After i finished packing stuff that i knew Demi wouldnt have the heart to throw out or donate after im gone i went down to see my wife and son watching TV " Hey yall " I said kissing them quickly " Mommy! come sit with us " he says and i nod sitting between my two loves.

After everyone went too sleep i went to work. I was in the studio. I decided to write and put out one last song for my fans and other last minute things.

When i finished with the song that i stayed up all night going back and forth on i sent it oo my manager and he loved it .. alot. He said it would be released right after i... leave.. or whatever.

< 3 more months later > ( august )

Demi POV

selena was on her last few days... at least thats what the doctor says. I know selena wanted me to accept it but deep down inside i know i couldnt. Im listening to the Machines beep as Selena and i looked into eachothers eyes " Demi i have something for you " She said giving me a box " What is it?" i asked opening it " I wrote letters for david on special days like... one for his 18th birthday... one for his wedding day and so on.... " she said quitly and i looked threw them " Wow Selena... this is beautiful " I said slowly and she nods " Thanks... and theres a speical one there... " I nod and i kiss her forhead nose and lips " Im gonna sleep alright babe?" she says and i nod sitting back holding this box like my life depneds on it.

< 2 weeks later>

Black..... Black was all there was everywhere. I couldnt take it. My heart broke with every person i saw. Today was Selena's Funeral/ burial. They were lowering the casket down and i was holding david in my arms as he cried in my neck. he has been so strong threw out this whole thing. I know its killing him inside. At night i listen to him cry in his room asking why.... and i just break down even harder.

When the ceremony was finished everyone was giving there condolonces to Selenas family, David and I. I stood there like a statue as people passed by saying there words.

After everything i said bye to Selena family hugging them all. especially mandy who was as broken as am. " Thank you for loving her more than anyone " She whispers in my ear and i nodded.

When i got home that night i changed David out of his suit and he went straight to bed " Just you and me buddy " i said tucking him in and he nodded " Mommy... " he said quietly "yeah babe?" i saif playing with his hair " Why?" he asked i look down at his sheets for a minute then back at him " Mama has savid so many people just like me... God just needed his angel back for a new job... shes watching you David, Make her proud alright?" he nodded tears slipping down his cheeks and he stuffed his face in his pillow. I walked out of his room turning off the lights and i went to my rom tsking off my shoes then my clothes and changing into my Pj's..... " Theres a special letter in there too " Selenas voice played in my head..... I got up not knowing why going to the box of davids letters.... I went threw all of them " David, david, daivd, daivd, david...... Demi " i read out loud and i gasped... I got it out and closed the box putting it back on the shelf it was on and i walked to our.... bed opening it as slowly as i could.

"Dear Demi,

If your reading this it's probably a couple years after I'm gone, or the next day. If it's the next day, Your so cute baby. Well this is a special letter just for you. I wanted you to have something so that you know how much I loved you and how much I always will love you. All the time I have spent on earth I have successfully lived out my dream and put smiles on people faces just like I wanted to so I am happy. You Demi have to continue your journey without me. I want you to keep fighting for what is right and I want you to keep saving peoples lives every day. Please Demi don't be so sad about this because it was my time and now I am in a better place. Take care of the ones I love for me. Thank you for giving me a beautiful family and life. Even though it was short, it was amazing and it's all thanks to you Demi. I love you with all my heart and I want you to stay strong, take care of our son, and one day find new love. But just remeber we will meet here one day and we will continue our journey together.

We only part to meet again, like birds. Your are my one true soul mate. I love you so much Demitria, and I know you love me. So stay strong baby girl and do what you got to do.

With all my love, Selena Marie Gomez"

I sat there on the bed feeling numb. I'm sobbing uncontrollably. Selena..... She's gone. I can't really accept it yet. It's Selena! The girl I spent my whole life with. Selena .... My soul mate.  

I wipes my eyes and put the letter back I'm it's place taking a deep breath. I laid back in my bed with my eyes closed until I heard a knock at my door " mommy " I heard him whisper " come here baby " I said and he ran on the bed jumping in and snuggling up to me " you and me mommy? " he asked and I nodded kissing his forhead " you and me kiddo " he smiled and I pulled the covers over us holding him as close as possible.  

All that is running threw my mind is " ill take care of him sel, I'll make you proud" I looked out the window right when leaves were flying around and one got stuck on the window and it was shaped like a heart .... I sat up looking at it closely to make sure I'm my crazy but it is ... A heart .... That's when I knew for sure, Selena is my angel now, she's not really gone she's always with me. I laid back down and held our son closely falling asleep and inside I felt safe with Selena watching.

The secret is out now. Forever. The secret of Delena.

THE END!!!!!

Note : I cried so so hard while writing this. You don't even know. Thank you for everyone who read this even though I always took forever to update. Y'all are amazing. I will be posting the letters to David later on so watch out for them  

Thank you!!! Love you!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

256K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
106K 2K 17
If you aren't lesbian for Demi then you should just not even be here. first imagine posted: May 10, 2015
86.7K 3.4K 11
Demi/You story You are about to move to L.A on your way there you meet a friend of Demi's and it triggers the beginning of you and Demi's paths cross...
84.7K 4K 31
Light is easy to love. Show me your darkness.