Crushed (teacher+student)

By LilPopizzle

When Zoe losses her parents what will she do? Go to live in Louisiana with her brother?, or be put in an orph... More

Autors Note :)
Crushed (teacher+student)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86 (Ending)

Chapter 57

4K 104 5
By LilPopizzle

He comes over to me "don't think about those girls there at the concert, don't listen to them. if you have a problem with anyone come tell me, Mr. Pinn, or Mr. King" he says I nod again and we both lean in to kiss each other and let me tell you, it felt like fire works going off.when he pulled away he looked into my eyes intently and said "I love you" and smiled "I love you too"I said and smiled also. He looked at his watch and it read 5:45 "shoot! we gotta go" he said and grabbed my hand gently and we walked out the door.

**Back at school**

"Mr. Parker, you are 5 minutes late" Mr. Pinn says trying to keep a straight face but he can't and starts laughing and we join in. "nah man, I'm just joking" he says "hey pope, how are you doing?" he asks and they both turn and look at me "I'm good" I say but they both know I'm not. I'm pretty sure max had told him what happened at papacitas and the 2 girls, quite frankly I really don't care. "Alright well, you ready to head over to the Auditorium for the concert?" Mr. Pinn asks max says "yea we are" and we leave and get in our cars.

Since the Auditorium is across the parking lot we didn't have to drive very far. "Remember, if anything happens come tell one of us" max says as he gets out of the car and is now standing by Mr. King, and Mr. Pinn "ok, we're will you be?" I ask "well I'm going to be directing the 7th grade band"max says for himself "I'll be standing at the left side of the seats so I'll be close to you" says Mr. Pinn "and I'll be in the back, upstairs checking the sound booth and standing beside Mr. Pinn, so like walking around" Mr. King says I nod and max comes up and puts his arm around my shoulder "so you'll have all 3 of us looking after you" he says and all 3 of us walk into the Auditorium.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 151 25
*(COMPLETED) "The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth." He bit his lip. "I wanted to te-" His eyes began to water...
1.5K 209 47
"Is it still a no?" He asked, his voice was deep yet soft at the same time. "Hard and cold." "Oh, come on, Lou! Live a little. I can be your tour gui...
6.2K 272 37
Was previously: The Bad Boy's Living With Me!? Rewrite book: Through Second Eyes COMPLETE!!! This came from my own life and experiences, so please pl...