Teen Moms (One Direction Fan...

By cOneD4ever

More

Teen Moms (One Direction Fan fiction.)
Kolbi's beginging
Jade's beginging
Bethany's beginging
Kendall's begining
Kolbi now

Montana's beginging

113 4 1
By cOneD4ever

Montana POV: Nine months earlier

"Montana. You need to just need to acept it." Janice whispered in my ear. She was rubbing her hands on my bare stomach. I had on my bra and some shorts. Her in the same thing. She kissed my cheek.

"You know it won't be that bad." She said. She kissed my neck. I shivered. Her hands still moved over my stomach. 

"Janice, I don't think I wanna do this. Let's just go out and do something." I said turning to face her. She frowned.

"I wanna stay in here and do you." She said. My shoulders felt heavy. 

"There's a party at a beach house across town. Let's go!" I said. Her hands were making their way to my breast area. 

"Fine. But you will be sad that you have to wait." She said. She turned around and started going through her dresser drawer. I opened mine and started to look for a cute baithing suit. Janice and I lived with my parents. Janice lives with us because she was abused at home. We live in the worst part of LA. But being hot it doesn't matter. Janice and I are best friends. She's lesbian. Like hard core. I looked over at Janice. She held up a orange bathing suit. It would go great with her daark complection. 

"Like?" She asked with a raised eybrow. I smiled and nodded. She took off her bra exposing her bare chest. She had a large set of boobs.

"She what your missing." She said. She slipped on her swimsuit top and I turned back to finding me one. Just saying, I am not Lesbian. Janice thinks she can turn me, but I like guys. They have something Janice doesn't. ;) 

"Where the white one. It makes your ass stand out." She said. I grabbed my white two piece bathing suit. I took my bra off. Janice's eyes were glued. We changed infront of each other all the time. It didn't bother me, that she liked my chest at all. I put on my top and looked in the mirror. I slipped off mt shorts and undewear and put on my swim suit bottoms. I slipped my pink shorts over my bottoms.

"Why do you do this to me?"Janice asked. I laughed. I pulled my hair into a pnytail. Janice put her chin on my shoulder.

"I love you my sexyness." She said putting her hands around my waist. I smiled. We put on some tennis shoes and ran downstairs. Mike was washing dishes, and Joe sat at the dinner table. We walked throough the kitchen.

"You girls leaving?" Joe asked raising his eyebrow. He smiled.

"Yeah. Be back later." I said sourly. Janice pushed me towards the door. As we passes Joe smacked my ass. We kept walking. Once we got out side I let out a breath of air. We started walking. 

"I hate how he does that to you." Janice said. I shrugged.

"Why? Cause you wanna do it?" I asked. She smiled.

"Montana, he's your dad." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Step dad." I said. Janice stopped and put her hands on her hips.

"That doesn't change anything." She said. I shifted my weight from foot to foot.

"Come on. We're not gonna make it." I said grabbing her hand. We swung our hands as we walked. A junk yard came into sight. Janice smiled.

"Yay!"She yelled. We took off running. Janice was slower than me. (She says it's because of her boobs.) We reached the fence. I ran my hand across the chain linked fence. I found the notch to open it. I pulled open the little door and lheld it open. Janice walked in. I followed her. After I was in I pulled the gate shut. We walked through the junk yard. We finnally got to the main building. We looked in the window. It was empty. We walked around the building to a gargage. The door was open. We slid into the small garage. The lights were on. 

"Nice to show up!" Janice smiled. There was an old pickup. Two people in the cab wth the windows down. Three people in the back. Janice ran to the driver side. The driver opened the door. Janice stuck her touinge down his throught. Even though I say Janice is lesbian, she'd bisexual. She enjoys messing around with girls better. But because of her sexy body she could get any guy to do anything. She crawled over to where she was sitting between the two guys in the cab. I crawled in the back. I sat down. An arm went over my shoulders. I looked at Louis. He smiled.

"Nice swim suit." Louis said. He licked his lips. The way he looked at my made me almost wet myself.

"I wonder what's under it." He whispered in my ear. It sent goes bumps down my back.I smiled.

"You won't know." I said. I put my hand on his chest. He ran his open hand on my thigh. We were stairing intensly at each other. 

"Hey. Montana." I looked at Trisha. She was holding out a joint.

"Take it and pass it around." She said. I took it. I quickly passed it to Louis. I don't do druggs. Louis put it to his lips. He inhailed then exhailed. He passed the joint on. He looked at me and grinned.

"So this bad girl isn't so bad after all." He said. I put on my flirty smile.

"I'm only bad in bed." I said flirtily. His eyes got wide. His friend next to him elbowed him.

"Hey Lou. Getting laid tonight?" Zayn asked. Louis looked back at me.

"Am I?" Louis asked me. I put my hand right over his croch.

"I haven't decided." I said. I turned and faced Trisha. She had the joint again. She handed it to me. I passed it to Louis. He took it hapily, the way he exhailed it was so sexy. He passed it to Zayn. The way Zayn blew it out turned me on to. Louis noticed.  He began to run his hand up and down my thigh again.

"Are you two like, I don't know like Sex buddies?" Trisha asked. That grabbed everyones attention. 

"He wishes." I said. That made everyone laugh. He blushed. Everyone turned back to their conversations.

"Hey Mona!"I looked to the cab. That was Janice's nickname for me. Janice was leaning out the cab limo.

"I'm gonna go hook up with Max when we get there. So don't look for me." She said. Everyone else in the back was so stoned that they all just chuckled. I smiled.

"Ok Janice! Have fun!" I said. She grinned and crawled back in. The guy in the passanger seat smacked her butt. When she sat back down she started biting Max's ear. The only reason she liked Max because he loved three ways, and his girlfriend wouldn't have a three way. 

"You're friends with Janice?" Louis asked. I smiled

"Yeah. She's sexy isn't she?" I asked. Louis smiled. 

"Mmmhmm." He hummed. His hand was still rubbing my thigh. It was closer to my knee. I pulled it up closer to my area.

"If you're gonna pet, do it right." I said. Louis did as told. I turned back to Trisha. She was waiting for the joint to come back around. We pulled up infront of a packed beach house. People everywhere. I jumped out first with Louis right behind me. Janice was holding hands with Max. They ran straight inside. I smiled.

"Let's go get a drink!" Louis said. He pulled me inside to the kitchen. The music was blairing and people were grinding all over the place. Louis opened up the fridge. He handed me a beer and then took one himself.

"There's alot of sexy dancing going on! Should we join?" Louis yelled over the music. I laughed. I stepped closer to Louis and opened my beer. He opened his too. We stood swaying our hips. Louis was smileing.

"What?" I asked. He was still grinning.

"I still wanna see what's under that white baithing suit!" He siad. I smilled. I kissed his neck. I ran my tounge across his skin. Louis set down his beer. I still held mine sucking on his skin. He took my beer and sat it next to mine. I still didn't pull away. 

"Jump." He said. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the stairs. He carried me up the stairs and to the first room he saw. He opened the door. I had not stopped sucking on his skin. He shut the door. He carried me to the bed., He threw me down. He took off his shirt. My eyes widened. He crawled on top of me and started to kiss my collarbone. He ran his hand up and down my stomach.

"So are we gonna do this?" He asked. I smiled. I arched my back and rubbed against him.

"I'm taking that as a yes. A sexy yes." He said. He went back to kissing my collarbone.

I don't remeber how It happened, but Louis Tomlinson changed my life that night. Forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...