Molly's World

By glogangright

Molly is a young teen with anger problems because of her past. Growing up in a bad ass neighborhood and with... More

My Name Is Molly
Rah Was Short For Rashawn
Game 20
I Really Don't Like Yo Ass
Good Friends
Dam Shorty. You're high
That Was My Brother
Molly Give Me A Reason Why I Shouldn't Kill You Right Now
Ahh Fuck
Best Friends With Anger Problems
How You Feel
Is That A Deal
Are You Ready For Tonight
You A Virgin
The Boy With The Cold
Anthony They Called Him Ant
Is It Noticeable
Sweetie What Are You Doing
I Did It For Us Baby
Molly Brazy
Ahh Shit Molly
Dana Relax It's Just A Graze
Everybody Ain't What They Seem
How Stupid Could You Be
There You Go Again Ruining Shit
I Love You Molly
Ight
I Mean It's Only Fair
I'll Consider
Goodbye Molly
TRAVIS
Let Me Love You
Poor Rah
My Name Is Zay By The Way
YOU WHAT
I'm Pregnant
I Trust You
Molly What's My Name
THANK YOU❤️❤️
6 Months
Detective Von
Dirty Cop
Teen Drug Lord Case
I Can't Do This By Myself
Kenny V
Ride Or Die
I Promise
Cheers
My Name Is Jada
You Mad Bro
Happy Birthday
Travis Day
Just One More Month
I'm Free
It's Good To Have You Back Molly
Your Sperm Your Problems
Cookies Are Ready
Just Head
In Love And Lonely
Qué
Old Molly
Will Do Molly
Goodbye Sean
Down Chick
We're Flying
Papa D
I Can Handle Her
Jordan Knight
I Cant Swim
Leave Me Alone
Are You Okay
Baby Steps
She Needs Help
Alisha & Alicia
Yes...Yes I Did

Drill Partner

69.1K 1.8K 1.1K
By glogangright

When we reached the crib everyone got out and went inside. You could hear Melissa moaning about her lip from inside the house.

"Melissa you gotta be quite." Jordan said bring her in the house.

"I can't she busted my lip. It's gonna leave such a disgusting scar and it won't stop bleeding." She cried.

Rah sighed and rolled his eyes walking towards Melissa. "Listen, I've been shot a totally of three times in my life and not once did I ever cry. All you have is a busted lip so stop crying before your parents come down here and you make this bigger than it actually is." He said.

She sat down and kept quiet sniffling. "What is going- oh boy." Dana's dad said walking in.

"Daaadddyyy." Melissa whined going towards him.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Molly punched me in my lip." She said.

He looked over at me. "There were rumors being spread about me so I addressed the source of it." I said.

He looked at Melissa and she started crying. "And I thought Dana was a cry baby." Quan said sitting down.

"Probably something in his sperm." Rah mumbled following him.

"Alright go in the bathroom and clean yourself up. Jordan please go and help her." He said.

They left leaving us in the living. "Did you have to hit her Molly?" Papa D asked.

"Yes and if Rah wasn't there to pull me off I would of did more damage." I said proudly.

"Look guys I know that my family isn't the easiest people to work with-"

"You think? Ever since we came here they've been messing with us. Dad maybe coming here to meet them was a bad idea." Dana said.

He sighed. You could see the sadness in his eyes. "Maybe you're right. You guys can pack up tomorrow morning and hop on the plane later on at night." Her father said.

"Alright hold up. I came here for a vacation and I'm not about to let no snotty ass rich people, no offense, ruin it." Rah said.

"I agree I didn't even get a chance to go to the beach." I said smiling.

"Who needs a beach? I seen the pool out back yesterday." Quan said.

We look at Dana and her father. "Dad I really wanna make this work." Dana said.

"I do too. How about we just start over tomorrow? I'll fire up the grill and we'll go swimming in the pool." He said.

"YES." Aaron and Xavier yelled.

"Why are y'all doing up?" I asked. "And why are y'all listening to our conversation?" I questioned.

"She's such a mother." Quan mumbled.

I glared at him making him put his hands up in surrender. "Sorry mom." He mouthed towards me.

"They were with me Molly. We were camping inside the tent on the tennis court." Dana's pops said.

"Oh well can we join y'all?" I asked.

"Sure why not. We'll get a second tent setup just for y'all." Her pops said.

"Yay." Dana said happily.

"Molly can you go in the kitchen get some chips?" Her pops asked.

"Sure thing." I said.

I walked in the kitchen and saw Jordan sitting there with a glass of water and his head down.
"Rough night?" I asked

He turned around and smiled. "Not one of my easiest. But I'm pretty sure you had it more rough than me." He said.

I walked over to the cabinet to take the chips. "Eh nothing I ain't use to." I said leaning on the counter.

He chuckled. "Look I wanna apologize for what had happened. They should of never said those stuff about you and I'm apologizing on their behalf." He said.

Wow so mature.

"Wow thank you Jordan. But seriously they ain't ruin my night that much. As a matter of fact we are having a barbecue/pool party tomorrow, why not stop by." I said.

He smiled. "Yea sure, I wouldn't mind at all." He said.

"Molly Dana says she want-"

We turned our attention towards the door and saw Rah. "Dana wants you to bring her a soda." He said eyeing Jordan.

I walked over to get the soda and Jordan cleared his throat. "Well I think it's time for me to go. I'll see you later Molly." He said getting up and leaving.

Rah watched him leave and then he turned and looked at me. "I don't like him." He said.

I just started to laugh and walk pass him. "You're laughing but I'm so serious." He said following me.

"Relax Rashawn he doesn't pose a threat. If anything you're the biggest threat living in this place." I said laughing.

He rolled his eyes. "Yea whatever." He replied.

~

I woke up in a tent to the smell of a grill. I looked in my tent and saw Dana sleeping next to me.

"Dana wake up." I said shaking her.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Time to get up I know your hungry ass smell that." I said getting out the tent.

She followed me out the tent and we walked inside the house. I saw Aaron and Xavier chilling shirtless on the couch.

"Where is everyone?" Dana asked.

"The boys went out to get hot dogs and hamburger, Dana's dad is getting the grill hot, and Melissa and my mom are just outside the pool chilling." Xavier said.

I nodded my head. "We gonna go upstairs and change in to our bathing suit and then come back down." I said going up the steps with Dana.

I walked in to Dana's room to help her out first. "You have an idea on what you gonna where?" I asked.

"Well being that I got this big ass belly on me I'm not gonna wear my one piece." She said laughing.

"I gotta two piece teal bathing suit if you want that." I said.

"Alright I'll wear that one. But I think I'll just throw on one of Quan's white shirts and call it a day." She said walking in to my room.

I went to give her the bathing suit and look for my red two piece. I threw that on and looked in the mirror and saw my ass all out.

"Molly Rah is gonna kill you if you go out like that. Look at your ass shorty." She said pointing.

"You're right I'm a throw on some shorts." I said going through the suitcase.

I found some jean shorts and threw it on. I herd the doorbell and ring and people talking guessing it was the boys we walked downstairs.

"Look who finally woke up." Quan said.

"Oh shut up." Dana said hugging him.

I walked over and leaned on the couch. I saw Rah staring at me and smiling. "Is there something on my face?" I asked.

"I'm happy you're wearing shorts because you know if you wasn't we would of have some serious problems." He said.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "I didn't put them on for you I put them on because I'm more cozy wearing shorts." I lied.

He walked over to me and leaned down to my ear. "Well I know you wore that bathing suit just for me being that you know red is my favorite color." He whispered.

I smiled and tip toed up to his ear. "You're so right." I whispered.

I ain't gonna lie I'm sexually frustrated as fuck. These few days Rah has looked 10x attractive and I want him bad. I know we not together and stuff but I'm pretty sure one time won't hurt.

Would it?

"Rah I knew I herd you come on. Daddy got the grill all fired up and wants to hurry up and start cooking." Melissa said.

But I probably won't even get a chance to get some if this bitch keeps coming around.

All she had on was a hot pink bathing suit and unlike me she didn't have shorts on.

"Ight I'm coming right n-"

His sentence was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. "I'll get it." I said walking to the front door and opening it.

"Jordan hi." I said opening the door wider for him to walk in.

"Jordan? What are you doing here?" Melissa asked.

"Molly invited me over to the pool party." He said.

"She did?" Melissa and Rah asked at the same time.

"I did." I replied.

"Yea. I brought some drinks and chips." Jordan said.

"My man." Quan said dapping him up and taking it from him.

"I don't know about y'all but I'm tryna party now let's go." He continued.

I smiled at him and followed him towards the pool with everyone following behind me.

When we walked outside Dana's dad greeted us. "Great everyone is here meaning I can start grilling and y'all can hop in to the pool." Her father said.

"YES POOL TIME." Aaron yelled.

He jumped in the pool with Xavier following behind him and also Quan.

Dana walked over to the edge of the pool and dipped her two feet in sitting at the edge.

"You're such a fish." Dana said splashing the water on Quan.

"Not a fish more like a shark." He said splashing back making her laugh.

Rah took off his shirt and threw it at me. "You're so annoying." I said folding the shirt and putting it on the chair.

He laughed and jumped in the water making Melissa jump in along with him. I rolled my eyes and got ready to step in the water.

"Wait you're gonna go in the water with your shorts on?" Jordan asked.

"Yea she is is there a problem?" Rah asked.

"Nah it's just that what was the point of wearing a bathing suit if you ain't gonna show it?" He asked.

"Jordan can you stop asking her questions and come in the water please?" Melissa asked.

He jumped in and Rah glared at him. I hopped in the pool and stayed by the edge watching Rah glare at him.

"Why you staring at him so hard?" I asked.

"I know you herd that shit he was asking you. Nigga thought he was slick." He said still
watching him.

I turned his head so that he was staring at me. "Can you stop worrying about him? He's with Melissa right now so chill out and swim." I said laughing.

He pulled me by my waist closer to him. "Did I mention how cute you look with this bathing suit on?" He asked smiling.

"No." I said laughing.

He chuckled. "Well you look adorable as fuck. Even if you do look like a wet dog." He said grabbing my ass from under the water.

"Keep moving like that and my hair won't be the only thing wet." I said smiling.

He gave me a shocked look and smiled. "Molly stop talking like that." He said laughing and kissing my cheek making me laugh.

"Hey Rah do you wanna dive off the top off the rocks with me in to the deep part?" Melissa asked.

He sighed. "Sure I guess. Come on Molly we up there." He said.

"Nah I think I'm a just chill right here." I said.

He gave me a strange look but brushed it off. I went over to Dana and chilled with her.
"You better stop hanging with me and go get your boyfriend before Melissa take him." She said.

I laughed. "I don't have nothing to worry about. Rashawn really proved to me that he changed Dana." I replied.

"You telling me? I've watched you two relationship from the beginning I can tell he's a changed little boy." She said.

I sighed. "This bitch just needed hurry up and give birth so I can know who's the father." I said.

"Hey don't be calling me a bitch." She replied.

I bursted out laughing. "Good one D. But something tells me this is Quan's baby and you know I'm never wrong about those." I said.

"Yea whatever. All I know is that these two girls are gonna have 4 wonderful boys in their life and 2 beautiful ass females helping them out." She said.

"Speaking of how you think Gunz is doing?" I asked.

"Who knows I just hope his crazy ass not in any trouble." Dana replied.

Gunz POV

Jada and I were on our way to go shoot up some niggas crib. Apparently he was smoking our weed and wasn't selling it now we gotta take him down.

"You ready for this?" I asked checking the bullets in the gun.

She took a deep shaky breath. "Yea I think so." She replied fixing the mask to sit on her head.

I took the gun and handed it to her. "Look if you think you don't have to kill the person then don't. Let me do all the killing and you use the gun for self defense." I said.

She nodded her head and we hopped out the car. We walked over to the front door and knocked on the door. I hid to the side while Jada showed her face in the peep hole smiling.

"Who is it?" The nigga asked.

"Hi um my car broke down and I could really use some help right now. Can I use your phone or something to call for help?" Jada asked.

I smiled at how believable she sounded. I herd the front door unlock and eventually opened up.

"Wassup, you could come inside and we'll call a tow man to get your car." He said.

"Aw thank you that's so sweet." Jada said walking in the house.

I jogged and followed her walking in and locking the door. "So what's the color of your car?" He asked back still turned.

"Black." Gunz replied.

When he turned are he was faced with two guns. "Shit." He mumbled.

"Yea, you tried to do a good deed and now you're fucked." I said.

He rolled his eyes. "Oh please fuck the car. I was just tryna see if shorty was gonna give me some pussy." He said.

Jada looked shocked as fuck and she pulled the mask to cover her face. "Jada baby find a chair and tie him up with the ropes." I said.

She nodded and did what I told her. We tied him up and I told Jada to check the place to see if anybody was here.

"Bro I'm a need you to tell you were you kept the rest of Rah's weed?" I asked.

"Fuck you." He said.

"That's not nice. You're gonna die anyways so what do you have to lose?" I asked.

His eyes widen when I said that and Dana cane back down.

Amateur.

"Nah there's nobody else here just him." Jada said.

"In my room in the third drawer by my bed. There's everything that has an thing to do with that Rah nigga. Wether it's weed, cocaine, or money." He said.

"Wait you was keeping more then just weed? What the fuck were you doing with all his shit cause you sure wasn't selling it?" I asked.

"I sold some of it but I used most of it." He said.

"Cocaine included?" Jada asked.

"Yea. Shit been tough out and I be just tryna to relieve the stress." He said hanging his head low.

"Oh boo hoo cry cry. Listen man everyone out here has it tough this life ain't no surprise. Some niggas actually did stuff to better themselves not fucking crack cocaine. Listen all I know is you rob from my bro so now you gotta pay. Jada come her." I said.

She walked over and I put the gun to in her hand aiming it at her head teaching her the basics.

"You ready to pull the trigger?" I asked.

She smiled at me and nodded. "Fire." I whispered in her ear.

She did what I told her and I watched his head jerk back so hard he mad the chair fall.

"Come on we gotta hurry up and grab the stuff before the neighbors call the cops." I said running up the steps.

She ran to get the car and I went to put everything in the bags and tun out to the car.
"Watch out lemme drive." I said.

She moved to the passenger side and I hit the gas as I herd the sirens. When we were about three blocks away I told her to take off her mask.

"It looks suspicious when you have two people in a car with a ski mask on." I said.

She giggled. "Not to sound crazy or anything..."

It's a little to late for that babygirl.

"But that shit was actually fun. Like the rush and run from cops, I could see myself doing this more." She said.

I smiled at her. "That's what I like to here. You could be my drill partner and we can go on shit like this together." I replied.

"Gunz lemme ask you something?" Jada asked.

"Sure what is it?" I asked driving off.

"When and how did you catch your first body?" She asked.

I froze at that question and she noticed. "I'm sorry you don't have to-"

"Nah it's okay. I'll tell you the story." I said.

Flashback

"Come on Romare we gotta go drop off this package." My cousin said.

His name was Johnathan but we called him Johnny for short. He was my older cousin by only two years and we were out in the streets late at night getting ready to go and deliver this package my brother gave us.

"I don't know Johnny. I got a bad feeling about this." I said.

"Ro stop being such a baby. Plus look I got protection from your brother." He said pulling out a gun and showing me.

I was shocked at first but I didn't show it. We continued to walk till we reached an alleyway and I saw someone.

"Hey y'all kids shouldn't be here at this time. Especially right now being that I'm waiting on a package." The man said.

"That means you're waiting for us. We got your package right here as long as you give us what we need." Johnny said.

I know it's weird to say but I was proud as fuck of Johnny. He looked so calm and relaxed like this wasn't his first time but it was. He always wanted to prove to my brother that he wasn't too young to hang with the big boys and this was just one of his ways to prove that to my brother.

The man chuckled. "Dam so young, yet too easy." He said.

He pulled out a gun and shot Johnny one time in the chest. The force of the bullet was so strong it pushed his body back a couple of inches.

"JOHNNY." I yelled.

I ran over to him tears running down my face as I saw his lifeless body in my hands. My hands began to get wet and warm from the blood and I realized he had died in a instant.

I herd the man walk closer and he said "I don't like to leave a witness."

I took out Johnny's gun and shot it at the man one time in the head. I took the package and the gun Johnny had and ran back to my brother.

To this day I still have Johnny's gun and my brother is doing time for murdering the man that killed Johnny. My brother was only 18 when he got arrested and Johnny was only 12 when he died.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 2.9K 82
He straightens his posture, his tone is even, voice calm and his eyes soften. "If," he raises a finger at me, slows his speech slightly and enunciate...
121K 5.8K 47
[COMPLETE] Nadine and Braxton were not supposed to meet, or ever cross paths. Their worlds were different, yet connected at the same time. But now t...
24.6K 978 22
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Forced into the game by his father, Sincere aka "Coke", had a different type of hunger for the hustle. He did what he had t...
47.1K 480 4
18+Explicit sexual scenes. Very graphic scenes of murder, rape, and drug use. Read at your own discretion. Scarlett Daniels grew up in the system...