Mr. Ceo & I

By dreannaxoxo16

Highest Ranking: # 15 in Romance on August, 5, 2018 Highest Ranking: #1 in CEO on December, 15,2018 Highest... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Please Read!!!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
CHAOS

Chapter 42

244K 9.2K 4.5K
By dreannaxoxo16

It's  2017 Happy New Year❤❤🎆🎈🎉🎇 I know I'm a little late on it. However I hope you like this chapter, and I hope the start of your year so far is going great. So much love for y'all. Comment, vote, read, and share. Y'all are everything to me.

Xoxoxo
*****************************
Natalia POV

"Asher st-stop" I said giggling coming down the stairs.

Asher was currently tickling me to persuade me to come back to bed, and continue what we started last night.

However it was in the morning, Jane was here with Miya, and we were both dressed for work.

He stopped me in the middle of the stairs turned me around and planted a kiss on my lips, where I couldn't breathe. I kissed him back quickly but then separated from his lips.

"Asher I have to go to work, before I'm late." I said looking at him.

He scoffed hugging me tighter to him.

"Please be late, I'm the boss and I promise you won't get in trouble." He said kissing up my neck.

He stopped then looked at me "besides no one cares."

He leaned again towards my lips, but I stopped him putting my finger on his lips and titling my head up so I can see him more clearly.

"I care Asher, and I want to be treated the same. I'm no different then any employee o-"

"Yeah, you are still my personal assistant. but you are different in every way. I mean you're mine." He said staring in my eyes.

I couldn't help but smile at those words. However my smile faltered when I recognized something.

"Asher I will never be yours until you tell Stacey that it's over." I said unwrapping his arms from my waist.

He looked at me with a confused face, but I didn't stay long for him to say something, because I walked down the stairs leaving him at the steps.

I walked towards the living room heading towards Jane and Miya. Jane was holding her hand walking her through the shelf to pick out a movie to watch.

It was actually adorable because everything that Jane was putting In front of her she was shaking her head no.

And the ones that she might consider she just stayed silent. It was weird, but cute at the same time.

I walked right behind them, and watched her, until she finally picked Monster Inc.

I laughed a little because it was always a long process with Miya when it came to movies.

She takes her Disney too seriously. I bent down to Miya and kissed her cheek. She looked behind her to see who it was.

She looked up a little and smiled her big happy one. She climbed on my lap and gave me a hug.

"Good morning baby girl"

"Gwood Morning Mama! She said squealing in my ear.

She was still in her checkered pajamas, and messed up bed hair. However she looked even cuter.

"Mama has to go to work now, be good f-"

"No pwease stay!" Miya screamed holding me tighter.

"Miya you know Mama has to go to work." I said soothing her crazy hair.

"No don't go stay!" She screamed again holding my neck even tighter then before. At this point she was literally going to choke me out.

"Awe babygirl what will make you feel better?" I asked her.

She didn't respond in a while, but she was holding me for a long time clinging onto my neck.

I was going to ask her again until I felt her hand retract from my neck and reach out to something behind me.

Before I can turn around I felt her being lifted from my arms. I turned around and saw Asher holding her in his arms soothing her.

"Awe sweetheart it's okay, Mama will be back."

She just kept on holding onto him. I think she was mostly stalling so we couldn't leave.

"How about your Mommy, me and you watch all the princess movies you want tonight."

She raise her head up to this, and smiled a little.

"Do you Pwromise?" She asked in her little voice.

He gave her a big smile and said "absolutely."

"Now go say bye to your Mom so she can go to work okay?"

"Otay"

Asher put Miya down on floor. She ran to me hugging my legs with her little arms.

"Bye Mama love you!" She screamed in my legs.

I bend down my head and kissed her on the forhead. "Love you babygirl, I'll see you later okay, be good for Jane alright?"

She nodded her head and ran to Asher again. He picked her up in his arms, and then looked back at me.

"So I'll see you tonight for a Disney marathon." He said with a smirk.

He will use this to trap me, and make sure I won't go anywhere. Which I won't anyway, it was an only one time thing and it was actually for him.

To see what Jason knew about what Asher  feels for me. I also think he was using this to make sure that I would be okay tonight because of this Stacey situation or something.

"Yeah, I'll see you tonight." I cringed my words but put on a fake smile so Miya wouldn't think anything of it.

She might be adorable and cute, but she catches on to things quick, too quick sometimes for my own liking.

"Good."

He said looking at me one last time before giving Miya a kiss on the forehead, and walking out of the living room.

I turned to Jane and she kind of had a shock look on her face because of Asher and I.

I'm pretty sure she knew what was going on at this point. Which was kind of surprising, because everytime she saw us we were arguing.

Or I was telling her stories about us arguing. I gave her a faint guilty smile.

"That face written on your face is how I've been feeling since last night." I said chuckling a little bit.

"I  bet." She said laughing a little as well. I then laughed a little more, and then she did. All of sudden we were both laughing so hard we couldn't catch our breath.

After a long laugh, it started to dwindle down, and then there was an awkward pause.

"I'm happy for you." She said all of a sudden.

"Really, you are?" I asked.

"Yeah, I really am."

I smiled a little to her.

"And besides I totally called it from the beginning." She said rolling her eyes in a joking manner.

I chuckled a little at that. "Thanks Jane, I really appreciate it. Oh, and Asher should be coming home a little early so you shouldn't have to stay long with Miya."

"Oh, it's no problem Natalia. Have a good day at work." She said to me smiling.

"Okay, thank you again." I gave her smile before I left out the door and headed to work.

I got to the building 20 minutes top. I was now in the elevator waiting to go to the top floor.

The elevator opened, and I saw Tracey. However she wasn't alone. Jason was hanging around her desk.

They were laughing, and giggling with each other. They looked like a... couple?

I walked over to the desk standing aside. Until they looked up and smiled.

"Hey, Natalia!" Tracey said beaming with a smile.

I mean Tracey was always a person with a smile on her face since the beginning. However this time it was different.

"Hey!" I said returning a smile.

I looked over at Jason and nodded my head to him, he did as well. It was kind of weird.

I mean it was just last night that he told everything he knew about Asher's feelings towards me, and I got in a argument with Asher over him, and had an amazing night with Asher because of him.

So Its kind of a like a little secret between us I guess?

After I talked to them a little bit, I went to the break room and got Ashers black coffee.

I placed the lid on the cup and walked out again. Once I stepped foot I saw Asher. He was just getting off the elevator.

Dang it I should of already had his coffee on his desk. He's usually not here this fast, actually not this early at at all.

He was currently talking to someone on the phone. Hopefully he doesn't see me. I rather him yell at me later then now.

But obviously luck is never on my side, because he turned around and caught me before I could walk the other direction.

He beckoned for me to follow him where our offices were. I followed him quickly.

He opened up the door for me, while he was still on the phone. I whispered a thank you and kept on following him.

We stopped in front of his door, when he hanged up his phone.

"Here's your coffee Sir." I said handing out the coffee to him in my hand.

"You know there's nothing going on with us." He said.

I was confused on what he was talking about so I asked him.

"What are you talking about?"

"With Stacey there's nothing going on between us." He said with a firm voice.

"I don't want to talk about it just end it with her."

"There's nothing to end though sh-"

"Asher, yes there is I mean you guys have been "together" on and off for almost a year now. You took her as a date for the company ball, and not to mention she was here just yesterday sitting her bony butt on your desk. So, I don't know if it was a fling, or it was a so called serious relationship. But whatever it is it needs to be done with if your going to be with me."

"Natalia-"

"Do you not want to end it? Because your really fighting me on this. If there was nothing between y'all. Then it should be real easy to break it off."

"Natalia, can you stop talking for two seconds and let me talk!" He said yelling in my face.

I was breathing hard, because of all the rambling and talking. So I just closed my mouth and let him speak.

"I don't have no problem doing it, I'm just saying it was literally nothing. I will call her right now in front of you to make you happy?" He said rasing an eyebrow.

"No, I don't want you to do it in front  of me. I don't want to hear her annoying voice. Just get it done quickly. Now like I said... "Here is your coffee Sir."

I literally forced the coffee in his hand to take it. Before I walked off into my office.

I was kind of comcerend, angry at this. I mean it seemed like it was such a big deal to him to end it with her whatever they had.

I mean I don't know how serious the relationship was. Because I wasn't in it, and Asher wasn't and still isn't the type of guy to put all his private information on display.

However it still bothered me, maybe because it was that girl that got under my skin. Or it was the fact that I feel like Asher is slipping from my fingers, when I just grasp him in my hands.

All because of her.
************************************
I walked into the house and saw Miya sitting on Asher's lap watching a Disney movie.

I didn't even look at the TV. But I heard Miya singing, and cartoon voices in the back.

I dropped my purse, and took off my coat, and left my heels in front of the door, and walked towards them.

He was holding her hands from behind rasing them in the sky singing along with the words on the screen.

I think he noticed me there because he turned my way and gave me breath taking smile, that made my own breath hitched.

He was so handsome, and just woohoo...

I actually took this time to look at him. His hair was kind of disheveled, and his blue eyes were sparkling with excitement.

His tie was loose, and his white shirt was not as tight like it was untucked. Probably because of trying to keep up with Miya.

I think he recognized me staring at him too long because he gave me his classic smirk.

I rolled my eyes, but continued  to walk to the couch. I sat  down and stared at them, but Miya was to busy to even notice me.

"I saw that you started movie night without me" I said in a teasing manner.

"Yeah, well this one right here wanted to start. And I can never say no to her so..." He said shrugging his shoulders beckoning to Miya.

He was so good with Miya. It already kind of sting knowing this wouldn't last long. Even though it did for a day.

"Did you break it off with her?" I asked directly with a flat face.

Asher turned  around quickly in my direction, putting Miya down between us so he could respond.

"What did I say earlier today?" He asked me

"Asher-"

He cutt me off by answering his own question. He put his elbow on the bar behind the couch to raise his head while facing me.

"I said that I will do it didn't I?," He asked more seriously this time.

"Yes." I said breathing out a sigh.

"So I did Natalia. Stop worrying about nothing important okay?"

I nodded my head in response. Asher took his hand off of his head reached out and brushed my hair back behind my ear.

He trailed his hand all the way up to my chin raising it up so he can look at me in the eye.

"Like I said, I don't have everything...

He came a little closer, kissing my forehead, and spoked again.

"Absolutely nothing."

I felt him mumble those words, into my head until he broke the kiss from my skin, and leaned his forhead onto mine. And grabbed my face with his large soft hands and finished his sentence.

"If I don't have my Natalia."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 220K 43
[COMPLETED] "One night." I whisper breathlessly as he begins to unbutton my blouse. "That's not going to be enough for me, baby. I need you longer t...
15.5M 632K 68
"What happened last night was a mistake. We both had too much to drink and one thing led to another. It was an act of alcohol and nothing more. I don...
625K 19.5K 87
Elara Suave has been working at Moldovan Industries for years but, now it's time for Mr. Moldovan to step down and let his son take over. When Elara...
516K 27K 33
(Interracial) [bwwm] Quinn Black A French born, Texas raised woman, with big ambitions. She's got so many odds again...