Mira's ship 「nalu fanfic」

By craz4pandas

Natsu and Lucy have always been close but Mirajane has always thought that they could become closer. Mira doe... More

Chapther one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourtheen
Chapter fiftheen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
A/N
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
The undying desire
Chapter twenty-five
Fairy tail BFS
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Pet of an incubus NALU♥︎

Chapter twenty-four

6.8K 180 483
By craz4pandas

Sting and I were now walking to a restaurant near the docks. The moon was shining in the swaying water of the sea. The town's radiant lights illuminating the streets and the voices of the cheerful townsfolk filled the air.

Sting: "You look stunning, you know."

Lucy: "Arigato."

Sting: "I hope you enjoy Italian food."

Lucy: "Yeah."

I wonder how Natsu is doing... He seemed kinda ill when I saw him. What's going on with him? I thought to myself as I continued to walk. Wondering why he never answered any of my letters was also a thought lingering in my mind.

Sting: "Isn't the night sky beautiful?"

I hear Sting's voice speak up again but don't exactly hear the words or the sentence. I was spaced out now thinking about Natsu. Answering Sting's questions with simple answers was all I could do at the moment.

Lucy: "Yes."

Sting: "Do you think I should buy an elephant?"

Lucy: "Mhm."

Sting: "Aha! I caught you, you weren't paying attention to me."

Sting says as he jumps in front of me, stopping me in my tracks.

Lucy: "Huh? Oh, I'm sorry."

Sting: "It's alright. What's wrong?"

Lucy: "Nothing, was just thinking about something."

I try to dismiss the new topic but of course Sting wouldn't allow it.

Sting: "If you're not feeling it then we can do this another time. I don't want you going into stress mode."

Lucy: "No, no, no. I'm definitely feeling it, are you kidding me? Whoo I'm not in stress mode I'm in fun mode!"

I lied. I didn't want to ruin the night so I faked how happy I was and tried to cover everything up.

Sting: "Haha, okay if you say so."

Lucy: "Wow this place looks amazing."

I saw in 'awe' as I observe my surroundings. The restaurant was covered in amazingly detailed decor.

Sting: "Not as amazing as you."

Lucy: "Stop it."

Sting: "But it's true."

We exchanged smiles and laughs before a man with a suit arrived to our table. He held two menus in his right hand and a small grin on his lips.

Waiter: "What a lovely couple, may I take your order?"

Sting: "Oh, no. We're not a-..."

Lucy: "Arigato and of course."

I cut Sting off with some words of my own, making him stay in silence while I answer the waiter's question.

Sting: "..."

Lucy: "What do you recommend?"

Waiter: "I believe the lasagna is the chef's best dish."

The waiter states in a mannered tone.

Lucy: "Then I'd like some lasagna and red wine. What about you Sting?"

Sting: "I-I'll have the same..."

Waiter: "Soon your order will be fulfilled."

The waiter says with his grin while bowing at us in respect before leaving. Glancing up from my dining menu I notice a confused looking Sting. Wondering what was up I ask.

Lucy: "Is something wrong?"

Sting: "No...I'm just a bit shocked."

Lucy: "Why?"

Sting: "Because you didn't say anything when the waiter called us a couple."

Lucy: "And?"

Sting: "Lucy Heartfilia is this your way of accepting me as your boyfriend?"

Sting asks with a smirk playing on his lips. His tone quite cocky and facial expressions very charming.

Lucy: "Sting Eucliffe are you going to be questioning me this all night if I don't answer?"

I counterattack his question with a question of my own in the same cocky tone he had set before me. Both beginning to laugh we smile at each other and our situation.

Sting: "You sure know how to charm a man."

Lucy: "Is it my looks or my sense of humor? Who am I kidding it's definitely my sense of humor."

Sting: "Ha...you're wonderful."

An hour or so has now passed. Sting and I ate what I believe was the best tasting lasagna in the whole world and were now walking out of a dance club that wasn't far from the restaurant.

Sting: "Wow, you were great on the dance floor. Who knew you could dance like that?"

Lucy: "Well Gray did teach me a few moves."

I giggles as I pushed my bangs aside to see the laughing blonde clearly.

Sting: "Gray? A dancer?"

Lucy: "Mhm, you should see him someday."

Sting: "So do you plan on answering my question?"

Sting asks me which for a second leaves me dumbfounded. I didn't understand what he was talking about so I plainly gave him a confused look.

Lucy: "Huh?"

Sting: "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Lucy: "Sting...I just don't know."

I say lowly while looking down at my heels. Tapping my feet I begin to feel nervous about the topic I knew was going to be touched.

Sting: "What is it you don't know?"

Lucy: "What if it doesn't work out?"

Sting: "I'm sure it would, I'll be the best boyfriend there is."

Sting says as he places his thumb under my jaw, lifting my head so we could meet eye to eye. Taking a step back I tried to get away from this awkward situation but with every step I took back he'd take one forward.

Lucy: "I know you would but..."

Sting: "Are you worried that there wouldn't be lots of chemistry?"

Lucy: "What?"

I asked confused as I continued to take steps back. Before I could get away I feel something hard hit my back, stopping me from taking any steps farther. Looking back I notice I had now been pinned on the bridge's rock wall. Suddenly Sting places both of his arms next to each of my sides, not allowing me to go anywhere. I gulp as I feared him making a move.

Sting: "We could have tons of chemistry, just give me a chance."

Was the last thing Sting said. Staring into his eyes all I could see was lust and lust, nothing else. Sting dove in and kissed me. Cupping my cheeks he held me with a very strong grip.

Lucy: "....yamete...Sting."

I begged him to stop as I tried to push him away but he'd just keep going back for more. Crashing his lips against mine even more ferociously aggressive then before. Struggling in his grip I yell out once more.

Lucy: "Please... yamete!"

Natsu: "She said stop!"

I hear a familiar voice roar before feeling Sting being ripped off of me. No longer having that pressure on me I wiped my lips and breathed heavily trying to take in everything. My eyes widen as I notice who was the one who came to my rescue. It was...

Lucy: "Natsu!"

Sting: "Why do you always have to ruin everything!"

Natsu pushed me behind him and took a step forward. Fury was all I could sense from him now. Flames snaked upwards his arms as I heard him speak up once more.

Natsu: "You ruined it yourself!"

Sting: "That's it! I've had it with you Dragneel!"

Sting yelled as he got up. White magic was wrapping around him while he launched himself towards Natsu. The two of them continued this fight for a long time. Rain began to fall as people evacuated the area. Parts of buildings were destroyed and damaged, evidence that their fight was not a game.

Natsu: "This is for Lucy."

Natsu says as he throws another punch at the bleeding blonde, sending him flying onto a brick wall.

Natsu: "This is for forcing yourself on her!"

Natsu yelled in a higher tone full of anger as he grabbed Sting by his hair and punched him again. Sting was no longer fighting back, he was too weak. Now unconscious Sting was still receiving an unfair beating, not being able to fight back. He was defenseless.

Natsu: "And this is for everything else!"

Lucy: "Natsu! That's enough!"

I yelled before Natsu could throw another punch. His bloody knuckles stopped his throw before it could touch Sting's skin once again. Releasing Sting he turns to look at me.

Natsu: "Nani...?"

Lucy: "He's had enough! Sting isn't moving!"

I yell while running towards Sting's unconscious and wounded body. Sitting on the cold, wet street I check on the harmed blonde.

Natsu: "You worry for the one that harmed you and not for me?"

Lucy: "He didn't harm me..."

Natsu: "Because I was there to STOP HIM!"

Natsu tells the truth to me. Who knows what could've happened if he hadn't stopped Sting? But beating him unconscious still wasn't the right thing to do.

Lucy: "Natsu..."

Natsu: "Go to his aid, help him! I'm sick of all this! I'm tired of caring, seeking and hurting because of you!"

Lucy: "..."

Caring..? Seeking..? Hurting..? All because of me..? I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was hurting Natsu this whole time without even knowing.

Natsu: "You're the most confusing person I've ever met and I hate the fact that I love you. What I hate even more is that I can't hate you!"

Lucy: "N-Natsu..."

He loves me... Natsu Dragneel is in love with me... A tear rolled down my cheek because of the confession of his. This whole time I was focused on how hurt I was but never payed attention to all the hurting I've put him through.

Natsu: "Don't say my name...I don't want to hear your voice anymore."

Lucy: "..."

Tears streamed down with every individual drop of rain that was falling on my skin. Natsu's expression darkened but not with anger, instead it was sadness. Turning his back on me he began to walk away, leaving me behind.

No...don't leave...! I screamed in my thoughts as I extended my arm and tried to reach him. My vision was now blurry, a glossy cover of tears cover my eyes while I watched the blur of pink hair disappear from my sight. Rubbing my eyes to finally see him I had noticed it was too late. He had left me alone with Sting's unconscious body. Once again Natsu Dragneel had left...

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼
Hey guys! Craz4pandas here with a new chapter just like I promised! I really hope you all enjoyed this although it was a little sad. I'm not even sure if any of you read these small author notes in the end of each of my books but I feel like it's a nice way to connect with my readers. :3 so yeah! This chapter might be a little later but better late then never, right? Thank you, until then!

Votes ⭐️

Comments 📲

Show some 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 8K 57
Lucy and Natsu are bestfriends and, school partners. they never want to leave each others side. They both have a huge crush on each other. they go o...
223K 4.7K 21
Natsu and Lucy get trapped in a cave and their only way out is to kiss. About a week or so later after their kiss, Natsu starts to ignore Lucy. Lucy...
8.7K 91 10
Anime » Fairy Tail Rated: M, English, Drama & Humor, [Mirajane S., Natsu D.], Words: 53k+, Published: Nov 3, 2014 Updated: Dec 4, 2015 art not me Na...
20.8K 546 9
One afternoon, Lucy, Levy and Juvia were feeling waxed and helpless as they have lost the zeal to continue loving their dense and ignorant Dragon Sla...