Jon Snow - Game of Thrones Im...

By showandwrite

All imagines, preferences and drabbles about Jon Snow from Game of Thrones written by showandwrite More

Request - Jon Snow and Robb Stark "No problem like a girl problem"
Request - House of Stark "No one is ever ready for anything."
Request - Jon Snow (and Robb Stark) "Lord Commander"
Request - Jon Snow and Ramsay Bolton "The way out of hell"
Request - House of Stark "There are few people whom I really love."
Preference - Request : "You get drunk and they have to take care of you"
Preference - Request "You get into a fight"
Request - Ramsay Bolton and Jon Snow "Be my guest" (Sequel)
Request - Jon Snow "A True Fighter"
Request - Jon Snow "Falling Slowly"
Request - Jon Snow "Lost in the Game"
Request - Jon Snow "Casanova"
Jon Snow - Kiss
Jon Snow - Snowflake
Jon Snow - "Wait a minute. Are you jealous?"
Jon Snow - "I've seen the way you look at me when you think I don't notice."
Jon Snow - "I almost lost you."
Jon Snow - "Marry me?"
Jon Snow - "It's not heavy. I'm stronger than I look."
Jon Snow - "You can lie to yourself, but don't lie to me"
Jon Snow (and Ramsay Bolton) - "This is going to hurt"
Jon Snow - "How did we become this?"
Jon Snow - "I don't want you to stop"
Jon Snow - We swore on that night that we'd be friends till we die
Jon Snow - "If only hating you was as easy as loving you."
Jon Snow - "Just close your eyes and make a wish"
Jon Snow - "I love you, that's my reason"
Jon Snow - "You're a great person. Don't ever forget that"
Jon Snow - "I will be there for you from this day to my very last"
Jon Snow - "Will you stay?"
Jon Snow - "You know nothing"
Jon Snow - "Don't ever dare to leave me again."
Jon Snow - "We have only ten minutes"
Jon Snow - "I've got you"
Jon Snow - "I love you. That's my reason."
Advent Event - Jon Snow

Jon Snow - North Star

7.1K 138 1
By showandwrite

"Where are we going?" You had your arms around Jon's waist and you had to admit that you didn't recognise anything around you.

"Somewhere." Jon answered and you could imagine the smirk on his face while he said that one word. A couple of hours ago he had invited you to come with him for what he called an almost winter surprise.

You had no idea what the surprise could be, but you did know that you started to get tired and that your back started to hurt after sitting on a horse for way too long.

"We're almost there." Jon rode calmly, as if he didn't want to force his horse to go any faster than it wanted to.

"Will we get there and back home before dark?" You couldn't hide the hint of worry in your voice and Jon slowed down, allowing himself to look over his shoulder for a short second.

"No, but the North Star will guide us back home." He smiled and you forced yourself to smile back at him.

"And how do you know which star is the North Star?" You swallowed and you tightened your grip around his waist a little. "There are countless stars in the sky."

"Do you trust me?" Jon looked over his shoulder again and you nodded. "Good, because I know which star is the North Star and I promise we will get home safely."

"I hope so..." You sighed and you closed your eyes while you let your head rest to his back. You would trust him even more if he would actually tell you where the two of you were going so you could decide yourself whether or not it was worth all of this.

"It will be worth it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1K 33
Joanna Lannister, Tywin Lannister's youngest, is a bastard. Even being named a true Lannister after proving herself as a child, the young lady is sti...
38K 1K 68
All imagines, preferences and drabbles about Teen Wolf, The Originals, The 100, Once Upon A Time and Vampire Diaries written by showandwrite
47.4K 1K 80
All imagines, preferences and drabbles about Teen Wolf, The Originals, The 100, Once Upon A Time, Shadowhunters and Vampire Diaries written by showan...
47.4K 2.2K 69
❝𝒢𝓇𝑒 π“Œπ‘’ 𝒻𝒢𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 π“ˆπ“ƒπ‘œπ“Œ π‘œπ“ƒ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’·π‘’π’Άπ’Έπ’½βž Nymeria doesn't belong anywhere. She's out of place and if she's not careful, s...