Finding Mr. Not So Right

By nyce_gurl

Dara is a simple, smart and hardworking girl who only wish to live a normal life and find her Mr. Right with... More

Chapter 1: Who is he??
Chapter 2: Not again!
Chapter 3: Faith or fate?
Chapter 4: Unexpected
Chapter 5: Mission impossible
Chapter 6: Dragon's Lair
Chapter 7: Small world
Chapter 8: Uninvited
Chapter 9: The Fifth Member
Chapter 10: Stalk-her
Chapter 11: Rain
Chapter 12: The Dream
Chapter 13: Thank you
Chapter 14: Nothing to Something
Chapter 15: The Meeting (Part 1)
Chapter 16: The Meeting (Part 2)
Chapter 17: Truce
Chapter 18: Stranger
Chapter 19: Changes
Chapter 20: Trapped
Chapter 21: Missing Link
Chapter 22: Broken Barrier
Chapter 23: Acquaintance
Chapter 24: The Plan
Chapter 25: Jealous Dragon
Chapter 26: Point of Realization
Chapter 27: The Revelations
Chapter 28: Preparation
Chapter 29: The Ball (Part 1)
Chapter 30: The Ball (Part 2)
Chapter 31: Lost and Found
Chapter 32: Dejavu
Chapter 33: Oh my God!
Chapter 34: Like vs. Love?
Chapter 35: Reunion
Chapter 36: Confession
Chapter 37: The nightmare
Chapter 38: Endless night
Chapter 39: Visitor
Chapter 40: Trip to Busan
Chapter 41: Welcome back(s)
Chapter 42: The Rival
Chapter 43: We met again
Chapter 44: Masks Off
Chapter 45: When it rains, it really pours...
Chapter 46: Unknown Feelings
Chapter 47: Lies
Chapter 48: Two face
Chapter 49: Puzzle pieces
Chapter 50: Captured
Chapter 51: Behind the real you
Chapter 52: Dragon Unleashed
Chapter 53: One Last Time
Chapter 54: Reunited
Chapter 55: History repeats itself
Chapter 56: Rescue Mission
Chapter 57: Mutual feeling
Chapter 58: No one else comes close
Chapter 59: Old friend
Chapter 60: First and Last
Chapter 62: The Revenge
Chapter 63: Darkest Hour
Chapter 64: The New Beginning
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 61: The Experiment

1.6K 39 1
By nyce_gurl

JIYONG'S POV

Despite the fact that unfortunate experiences keeps coming our way, i can't help but smile as i looked at the mirror before leaving the restroom. I still can't believe that Dara and i are having our first date right now.

I stepped out and waited for her to finish. I better think of a good restaurant where we can dine for later. Wait, good isn't enough, it should be the best. Should i call hyung? I know he knows a lot of great restaurants where girls like her would appreciate. I think Bom and Dara have the same taste. I took my phone and dialed his number. When he picked up, i asked other questions aside from the only thing i should be asking. That includes the do's and don'ts of dating. Geez, its like this is the first time i ever dated. I can't help but feel giddy but that earned me an endless teasing from Top hyung. I immediately hung up when i knew he wouldn't stop.

Several minutes already passed and Dara's still wasn't coming out from the girl's restroom. I watched as other girls keeps coming in and out of it hoping one of them was her but i didn't see her. I waited for another five minutes before i decided to call her but her phone is currently out of reach. I'm beginning to feel nervous now, my heart pounding loudly inside my chest. I can tell something is wrong. I saw a girl going inside the restroom and asked her help if she could look inside and call someone with her name. When she got out, she said nobody else was in there but her. My blood rush through my head upon knowing she's gone. I head out of that place and went to the parking lot thinking she might be there but when i reached it, she's still no where in sight. Different scenario's flashed inside my head and i can't help but think of the worst. What if she got abducted again? No, please God no. She was just with me a while ago. I tried roaming around the premises, unfortunately there's no sign of her. That's when i decided to go back to our building and look for her there. I drove as fast as i could and stormed to her room the moment i reached our headquarters. I slammed the door open praying she was there but i didn't see her. I walked inside her room and found it clean and empty, as if no one stayed there for so long but something caught my attention. There was an envelope lying above her bed with my name on it. I picked it up with my trembling hand and read its content.

Dear Jiyong,

If you read this letter, i'm sure i was already gone for quite a while now. I want to apologize for leaving, it's my turn to do something for my father. You guys already done so much and i really appreciate all your efforts but this time, i want to help him. I'm sorry for putting your lives in jeopardy most of the time, God knows how i felt guilty every time your in danger because of me. For that, I'm really really sorry.

I know i am weak and if what i did will not result to a good one but its worth a try. I don't know what will happen after this, if i'll be able to see you again. Just always remember that I love you with my all. I've never felt anything like this to anyone but you. Even when i learned about your true identity, my feelings never faltered. I kept waiting for my Mr. Right to come but when i met you, i never thought that you will play the role in my life. Sometimes i wondered if i deserve someone as precious as you and if i did, would you feel the same for me? Those were the questions that lingers inside my head that i'm hoping that the answers are yes. Hopefully...

In case things goes out of hand, i want you to promise me you'll take care of yourself and most importantly, be happy. That's all that matters. I love you so much my Jagiya, more than you'll ever know.

Love,
Dara

Tears escaped my eyes as i finished reading her letter. How could she do this? She can't do it alone, she'll die. She doesn't know how their mind works, they don't show mercy.

I immediately went out of the room and called all the members to gather together with their men. Wait for me Dara, i'l come for you.

--------
DARA'S POV

I was dragged somewhere i didn't know for there's something covering my head. Two men are currently holding both my arms. Their grasps were too tight i whimpered in pain but they can care less. I heard a door opening and they dragged me again. I gasped when they suddenly pushed me to sit in a metal chair and hurriedly tied my hands behind my back. These bastards don't know the meaning of the word gentle that's for sure.

When they're done i heard a door opening and closing again, footsteps coming closer to where i am. The sack covering my head was abruptly pulled making me adjust my vision to who did it. "Hello, long time no see." I was shocked to see the same guy who killed Jaejoong. He was smiling at me as if i don't know what he did.

"Y-you k-killed..." i stuttered badly, i was breathing heavily.

"Jaejoong? Oh yeah. It caused havoc among the clans." He said nonchalantly then laughed as if he just cracked a joke.

"You're sick!" I spatted and that made him stop. He walked towards me and cupped my face gently.

"Maybe i am. But not as sick as your boyfriend. Do you even have any idea how sick of a bastard he is?" He asked and stared at my eyes sternly. "Are you even aware how many people he killed? I guess not and maybe you're already blinded by it."

I was speechless. I don't know if what he's saying were true. I don't even know who he is in the first place. "Why would i listen to you? I don't even know you."

"Oh... yeah. I forgot. You got a severe case of memory loss. You don't even remember your childhood friend." He said as he smirked at me knowingly. What is he talking about? He stepped back and walked back and forth in front of me.

"Ch-childhood friend?" I looked at him intently trying to familiarized myself if i do know him but nothing registered inside my head. But his name is awfully familiar. "Chanyeol....how did we know each other?"

He chuckled and stared at me before walking a few steps away. "You knew me first before Jiyong. He stole you away from me." He said and diverted his gaze at a distance with menacing eyes. "You were my only friend back then. You and your father. I was really grateful but it didn't last the moment that bastard entered into the picture!"

"So your saying you're doing this for revenge?" I asked. I suddenly felt worried for Jiyong. If he's being part of this group because he wants to have his revenge then Jiyong will really be in great danger. "Please stop this Chanyeol. I'm sorry if i don't remember you or anything back then. I was drugged and..."

"You don't have to explain Dara, don't make me look stupid. If i'm doing all of these its my choice." He said as he smirked evilly at me. Fresh tears escaped my eyes. What is he planning?

Our conversation got interrupted when we heard a knock on the door. The door opened and the man wearing a black jacket went beside Chanyeol and whisper something as a smile automatically formed on his lips.

"Looks like you're wanted now Ms. Park." He said and ordered his men to untie me.

"Where are you taking me?!" I panicked as my breath suddenly became ragged.

"You'll know once you get there." He smirked and left the room with us following behind.

--------
3rd PERSON'S POV

"See what i mean? Motivation really does the job." Hyunsuk said with lopsided grin plastered on his face. He was holding a test tube and looking at it sternly looking satisfied.

"You got what you want, you can let go of me now!" Jihoon shouted as he was sitting in the middle of the room where he was restrained.

"Ah ah ahh. Not so fast there dear friend. I still have to test this if this really works." He looked at him intently and gave him his sinister smile. His smile got even wider when he heard the bell rang as if he was expecting it. "Looks like our guest is already here." He said as he stood up from his seat and walked towards the door. He opened it to welcome the newcomer as she stepped inside with eyes wide open.

"Appa!" Dara screamed the moment he saw his father tied in a chair.

"Welcome back Aira. You're home at last." Hyunsuk said and gestured her to come in. The two men holding her dragged her harshly inside. They immediately left leaving just the three of them inside the laboratory. Dara immediately ran to his father to hug him tight. "What a sweet reunion, isn't it? You really have to thank me for this Jihoon. I got your daughter back." He smiled at him as if he just grant him his greatest wish.

"That bullsh*t!!! You're the reason why we separated in the first place!" Jihoon shouted at him but Hyunsuk remained unfazed.

"Me? You're the one who sent your own daughter away. Have you forgotten that already?" He shook his head and feigned to be innocent.

"To save her from you and your men! You used her to get to me!" Jihoon struggled to get out of his seat but failed for it was too tight. Dara's eyes welled up as she witnessed the scene before her.

"Oh, that. Well, we won't do that if you're not so stubborn to disagree with our plans." He chuckled that made Jihoon even more pissed than he already was.

"You already have it, let us go now."

"We still have to test it and what could be more interesting to try it on with her." He smirked as his gaze instantly diverted to Dara.

"What? What the hell are you talking about?!?" He shouted and got startled when the door suddenly burst open. His men instantly went inside and grabbed Dara to tie her up in a chair near him.

"Appa!!!" Dara screamed as she fought her way out of the men's grip but they are way too strong for her. "Appa!!"

"Hyunsuk!! Don't do this to her! Please...i'm begging you! Just take me..try it on me instead. Spare her please!!" Jihoon begged for his mercy even if he knew that the word doesn't exist in his vocabulary.

"We can't use it on you. What if it failed or doesn't fit my requirement and needs adjustment? Who will fix it then?" He said and shook his head.

They successfully tied her up in the chair so tight, she can't move without hurting herself. Hyunsuk took a syringe inside a drawer and sucked in the medicine from the test tube. He let out a chuckle and went beside Jihoon.

"Let's see if your telling the truth. If the drug is really effective." He said and started his pace towards where Dara is sitting. Jihoon shouted in pure anger as he begged him over and over to stop. Dara's eyes immediately widen in fear of what he's about to do. He stood in front of her and stared at her sternly. "Now, let's take away your memory...again. Don't worry because when you wake up, you'll never have to experience any hardships anymore. No more worries and pain. Most importantly, you'll forget about my son. You wouldn't want a gangster for a boyfriend would you? Its going to be a brand new beginning." He chuckled before showing the syringe in front of her face.

------
Meanwhile, Jiyong together with his members did everything to locate Dara. They searched the possible places where she would go or if she was abducted, the bases where they could have taken her but they failed. As time passes by, Jiyong became more and more agitated. Frustration has taken over his system.

He was driving his car back to their headquarters when his phone suddenly rang. "Talk to me."

"Jiyong, where are you?" Taeyang asked.

"I'm on my way back there. Any update?"

"We found something on the radar. A tracking device was suddenly detected but..." he stop talking for a while and breath heavily.

"What is it?" Jiyong worriedly asked.

"Its strange because the device belongs to us." Taeyang continued, unsure about what he's seeing.

"What do you mean it belongs to us?"

"The device is one of ours. Someone must have stolen it and turned it on just now." Taeyang explained. An idea suddenly popped inside Jiyong's head.

"It could be her. She wants us to track her. Send me the coordinates, i'l go straight there now." Jiyong instructed and made a full u-turn.

"Copy that. We'll follow you and bring back ups." Taeyang said before he continued "....and Jiyong, be careful."

"I will, thanks. You too." Jiyong said and hung up. "I'm coming Dara." He said to himself as he sped off upon receiving the message.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.5K 57
Bad Boy. Good Girl. Doctor. Nurse. Together. Apart. Fated? Or Not?
Be Mine By mv

Fanfiction

266K 5.4K 28
Description Love, fate, life and death will bind them together. In the world where everything you have is just borrowed, where everything has its own...
25.7K 745 37
Kwon Jiyong has everything he'd always wanted and with the snap of fingers he gets anything he desires except for one thing... Park Sandara doesn't t...
8.8K 284 14
Sandara Park's ultimate crush is Kwon Jiyong. She and Jiyong were hitting it off well, although she still has the mean and bully Choi Seunghyun who t...