One Direction Preferences fro...

By Chizzels69

Title says all More

One Direction Preferences from Tumblr
PREFERENCE #1: YOU FART (From Narrystwerkstar)
PREFERENCE: YOU FALL (Ages 5-10) (From Narrystwerkstar)
YOU'RE IN A CAR CRASH WITH ANOTHER MEMBER (From Narrystwerkstar)
YOU'RE ADOPTED (From Narrystwerkstar)
YOU'RE SICK AND HE HELPS YOU FEEL BETTER (From Narrystwerkstar)
YOU'RE A NERD AND YOU GET BULLIED (From marrystwerkstar)
YOU'RE A FAMOUS SINGER AND HE WATCHES YOU ON TOUR (From Narrystwerkstar)
HE HATES YOUR BOYFRIEND (From Narrystwerkstar)
YOU'RE DEPRESSED AND THE BOYS FIND OUT (From Narrystwerkstar)
YOU'RE DEPRESSED AND THE BOYS FIND OUT PART 2 (From Narrystwerkstar
HEFINDS YOU STARING AT YOURSELF AND FINDS OUT YOUR INSECURE(FromNarrystwerkstar)
YOU SELF HARM AND THE BOYS FIND OUT (From Narrystwerkstar)
HEWANTSTOLEARNHOWTOBRAIDHAIR SO HE PRACTICES ON YOU.(FromNarrystwerkstar)
HE HATES THE OUTFIT YOUR WEARING TO MEET YOUR BOYFRIEND.(FromNarrystwerkstar)
Loved You First (song) (From Malikzapper)
He Thinks You Cheated On Him (From Malikzapper)
He Doesn't Want the Baby, But Then Regrets It (From Malikzapper
YOU'RE IN THE STORY OF MY LIFE VIDEO (From Narrystwerkstar)
HE CALLS YOU A MEAN WORD AND THE BOYS MAKE HIM APOLOGIZE.(From Narrystwerkstar
HE CALLS YOU A MEAN WORD AND THE BOYS MAKE HIM APOLOGIZE(From Narrytwerkstar
YOU DONATE AN ORGAN TO SAVE HIS LIFE (From Narrystwerkstar)
YOU DONATE AN ORGAN TO SAVE HIS LIFE (PART 2) (From Narrystwerkstar
YOU GET YOUR PERIOD AND HE GIVES YOU THE PUBERTY TALK(From Narrystwerkstar
I Wont Give Up (song) (From Malikzapper)
Lazy Day(From Malikzapper)
Going Public(From Malikzapper)
He Sees You With Your New Boyriend Part 1 (From Malikzapper)
He Sees You With Your New Boyfriend Part 2 (From Malikzapper)
He Meets Your Brother/Sister
Your Family Doesn't Approve Of Your Relationship
He Comforts You When You're On Your Period
Song He Dedicates To You At The Concert
I Wish (song)
You Have A Miscarriage
You're Friends With Benefits And You Wanna Start Seeing Someone Else
You Get Divorced
BSM YOU GO OUT AND GET KIDNAPPED
BSM YOU GO OUT AND GET KIDNAPPED (PART 2)
BSM YOU GO OUT AND GET KIDNAPPED (PART 3)
You Have A Nightmare
You Like Him, But He Has A Girlfriend
You Like Him, But He Has A Girlfriend Part 2
Why The Fans Love You
FDM PREFERENCE: YOU'RE OVER THE AGE OF 8 AND HE SPANKS YOU
BSM PREFERENCE: YOU'RE MUTE/SHY AND YOU MEET THE BOYS FOR THE FIRST TIME.
BSM PREFERENCE: FIRST TIME CAMPING (AGES 12-16)
FDM PREFERENCE: HE HAS TO GIVE YOU A SHOT AND YOU FREAK OUT. (AGES 12-17)
You Tickle Him And He Wets Himself
He Sleeps With You As A Bet And You Find Out Part 1
He Sleep With You As A Bet And You Find Out Part 2
Wedding Song
The Type Of Dad He Is
Second Thoughts
You Fight Over Baby Names
He Leaves You For His Ex, Then Wants You Back Part 1
He Leaves You For His Ex, Then Wants You Back Part 2
Growing Old Together
BSM Preference: You're dating one of the other boys
1D & JOSH PREFERENCE:FIRST TIME ON A CRUISE AND YOU'RE SCARED. (AGES 12-17)
BSM PREFERENCE: YOU BECOME DISTANT FROM HIM AND HAVE TO GO ON VACATION WITH HIM
THE SONG YOU USE TO TEACH HIM HOW TO TWERK
BSM PREFERENCE: YOUR FIRST HAIRCUT
DDM PREFERENCE: HE DOESN'T LIKE YOUR BEST FRIEND AND INSULTS HER.
He Sees Your Small Bump
Your Justin Timberlake Song
Love Bites
Disney/Pixar Movie You Watch With Your Kids
Cheesy Pick Up Lines He Uses
Your Baby's First Word
You/He Get Caught Buying Condoms
How He Is When He's Jealous
YOU FIGHT WITH HIS EX AND HE TAKES HER SIDE. (PART 1)
YOU FIGHT WITH HIS EX AND HE TAKES HER SIDE. (PART 2)
ANYONE THERE? [requests open (any fandom!)]

You Overhear Him Talking About You

6.8K 75 0
By Chizzels69

Credit to: Malikzapper

Louis: Louis was having his annual football (soccer) charity event. While the boys cheered him on from the side lines you did the same from the stands. After the game ended he went to change, you went to congratulate him but when you got there they were interviewing him. You stayed out of his view and overheard him talking about you. “Yeah she’s the most amazing girl I’ve ever met. She’s so supportive of me, couldn’t ask for a better girlfriend,” he says ending the interview. After they left you went towards him and kissed him. “Well you’re the most amazing boyfriend I could ever ask for,” you say kissing him again.

Niall: Niall had invited all the boys over for a BBQ, but you weren’t feeling well so you decided to take a nap. You maybe slept for an hour or so, you didn’t wanna miss out on the BBQ so you decided to take a shower and join the boys since you felt better now. You weren’t the type to listen to people’s conversation but you did since they were talking about you. “I’m being serious guys I think Y/N’s the one, if I don’t have her next to me I feel like a lost helpless puppy,” he says causing the other boys to laugh. “Aww our Nialler is in love,” Louis says patting Niall’s back. Once he saw you he began to blush, knowning that you had heard him.

Zayn: Zayn had invited you to a dinner his family was having. At first you were really nervous but after meeting all his family, you felt at home with them. His cousins and sister immediately got along with you, you soon were playing hide and seek while Zayn talked to his mom. While hiding around the corner you overheard Zayn and his mom talking about you. “You really love her don’t you,” his mom says. “I’m crazy in love with her, never felt like this about anyone. She’s just my everything, she has everything I look for in a girl,” he says with the biggest smile on his face. Little did he know you felt the same way about him.

Harry: You and Harry had been watching a movie, but you fell asleep on him. You were exhausted and the way you and Harry were sitting helped you fall faster than you thought. You didn’t know for how long you’d been asleep, but he was talking to his mom. “Yeah she’s next to me right now looking like an angel while she sleeps,” he says with a chuckle. You had woken up but you stayed with you eyes closed. “Mom, she’s the love of my life, I don’t know what I would without her,” he says clearing his throat. “I feel the same about you too, and don’t worry I’ll never leave,” you say kissing him on the lips.

Liam: You had been making dinner when you phone started ringing. You saw it was your boyfriend Liam so you immediately picked up but there was no answer on the other end. “Liam babe, i think you butt dialed me,” you say laughing to yourself. You were about to hang up when you heard him and Zayn talking about you. “Nah man, no girl has ever made me this happy, just by looking her in the eyes my days get 100 times better. I think its time i…” You ended the called before he finished his sentence. When he got home you showered him with kisses, he deserved each and everyone of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 10K 109
Bsm preferences from tumblr Credits given
966 18 22