Let Love Bleed Red

By hopebaegel

Komahina Royalty AU. The world is split into two kinds: the Royalty and the Others. My name is Hinata Hajime... More

Prologue
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

3

3.2K 151 340
By hopebaegel

Hinata

"You ready?" Kazuichi asked.

I nodded and grabbed my mask. He gave me my knife and 2 others. I hid them in my belt.

I was dressed in black jeans, shoes and a dark grey Tee. (That shirt what Eren wears but then grey)

My mask could form into a sort choker. I could easily get it off my neck and with one move it was a mask for just my eyes.

Kazuichi gave thumbs up. "Good luck Bro!"

I nodded and we walked out of my apartment. Kazuichi was wearing his usual Mechanic outfit. "Because why not" He said.

We walked in the direction of the podium. It was still empty.

Kazuichi gave me an elbow and pointed to a few people in the middle of the crowd.

"Is that?"

Kazuichi nodded. "That's the king, and that's probably his son."

As I looked at the boy with the marshmallow hair my heart began aching. "Yes that's the prince." I said.

We followed them between the crowd. I'm already getting an enormous headache from all the screams.

We were almost at the podium and Kazuichi stopped walking.

"I'm going to stay here. You know the signs when something bad happens. Good luck." I nodded and quietly walked back in the crowd. I slipped into an alley.

I looked around me to see if anyone was looking and I hid behind a dumpster.

I putted on my mask and looked around the corner if it was safe to go.

I climbed on a rooftop so I could see everything from above.

The King and his son were already on the podium. Now it was time for the speech. kazuichi said it is a really long one so I have quite the time.

I jumped from rooftop to rooftop not letting myself show to others.

As I was at the rooftop nearby the podium I let myself fall on the ground.

The prince was sitting on a chair behind the podium with three guards protecting him. This was going to be easy as pie!

As I wanted to attack, the prince spoke. I ducked away.

"I'm sorry but I need to visit a toilet." He said.

A smile crept on my face.

"This is maybe really weird for you majesty but you have to do it somewhere here." A guard said.

"Where?" He asked.

"Here come I'll show you." Another guard said. He guided the prince to the same alley I was in. I quickly hid behind the trash.

"Here is a drain, you can do your need in this. I'm sorry it's not a toilet."

"Oh don't worry this will do." He smiled.

"Call when your done, I'll stand around the corner."

The guard leaved, making the stupidest decision in his life.

I waited till the prince was almost done. He was standing with his back to me so I couldn't see. I just waited till he touched the zipper.

I quietly got out of the trash and sneaked behind him. I heard the zipper go up and immediately I wrapped my hand around his mouth and my other around his chest.

He tried squirming and he was ready to scream.

"Ssssh." I whispered in his ear. He calmed down immediately. Maybe he was trained for this.

"Please don't make a sound." I whispered and I letted go of his mouth. He was quiet. I picked him up bridal style.

"Sire, are you done?" I heard the guard say. I wanted to run away but the guard saw me.

"Let him go!" He yelled and ran towards us drawing his sword. With one hand I let go of the prince to grab my knife. It was weird to feel that the prince was clinging onto me.

As the guard was nearby he tried hitting me but I ducked and hitted him in his stomach with the back of my knife. He groaned and let himself fall onto the ground. I kicked him in the face and he fell unconscious onto the ground. I heard footsteps coming this was so I hid my knife and as I carried the prince bridal style I jumped on a roof.

I walked over the rooftops.

"Are you going to kidnap me?" The prince questioned.

I stopped running and let his feet touch the ground again.

"I'm actually going to kill you."

I saw his panicked face.

"But it's weird."

"What is weird?"

I looked over to the podium. Where nobody was even panicking at all. Maybe they didn't knew already.

I looked back at the prince.

"You did not fight back." I said.

He laughed nervously. "Yeah..."

Then the scream of someone echoed through the town.

"He is what!"

The prince's face turned cold.

"I don't care if you kill me. Please take me with you and hide me."

I looked confused to him. "What?"

He grabbed my hands and looked desperate. "Please!"

My chest hurts.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Here take my hand." I offered him my hand. He didn't hesitate to take it.

"I just got news from the guards. My son is missing! It was probably a Killer or an Assassin. The guard who was with him is knocked out with just one hit on his stomach....."

"You are really stupid actually." I said.

"Why?"

"You're taking a Killers advice." I chuckled.

"Hang on and don't let go."

He hold on tighter and I started running.

"Jump!"

We jumped from the rooftop to the other.

"What is that!" Someone yelled and a light was shined upon us.

"Faster!" I yelled and we jumped again.

"It's the Killer!" Another one yelled.

The prince tripped almost over his own feet.

"Tch you're too reckless." I said.

"Stop moving this instant!" A guard yelled from the ground.

It's so funny that I am a lot faster.

We jumped again and in the air I caught him and carried him bridal style again.

"Hang on prince." He wrapped his arms around me and hold on tight. My heart was aching so bad.

My apartment came in sight and by the last roof I jumped off of it.

I letted the prince go. His eyes were sparkling.

"Th-" I immediately pressed my hand on his mouth. I made a 'ssh' sign and he shut up.

I took his wrist and guided him through the alley to the ladder.

"Climb in second window." I whispered. He nodded and climbed up the ladder.

He almost slipped but I pushed his feet up the ladder again.

We finally got in. He was already out of breath.

I closed the widow and locked it, just as my front door and the other windows.

I looked at the prince who was sitting on the ground breathing heavily.

And why did I do this again?

I face palmed myself.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"No nothing." I said harsh.

He stood up.

"Thank you." He said and smiled.

"For what?" I asked and looked at him. The light of the moon was illuminating him. His eyes were sparkling.

"For getting me away from that place. I get if you want to kill me, I am probably worth much money. I don't really care if I'm killed." He looked at the ground.

"But I'm glad I'm not locked up again in that place."

I looked confused at him.

"C-can I possibly get your name?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"I'm Komaeda Nagito."

"I'm still not going to tell you my name neither I'm putting off this mask."

"Seriously?" He pouted.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the direction of my bedroom.

But then I remembered the guards were looking for him.

"We need to find you a place to hide." I said. And I searched through the cabinets to find some space.

But they would easily find him in there.

"Oi, if someone's coming to search for you, you have to hide here." I said and walked towards my bedroom.

The prince followed me and stopped in the door opening. I opened my closet, what had a little room behind it. I walked into it.

"Here look." I pushed away some clothes and I wiped away some paint to find a doorknob.

"Behind this there is a secret room. Don't touch anything in there! Just lay down on the bed or something." I said and squirmed myself underneath the clothes.

"Okay." Was the only thing he said.

"You can sleep on the lounge."

I grabbed a blanket from my bed.

"I'm going to sleep, if there's something wrong wake me up." I said and slammed the door shut right in his face.

"Okay, goodnight." He said and I heard the footsteps going away.

I stripped off my clothes besides my boxer and ducked into bed. I pushed my head into my pillow.

"I'm so stupid." I whispered.

"Why couldn't I just kill him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 141 31
Cover art by @/moochisun on insta. In order to honor and respect his family and their tradition (and maybe to keep the world safe), Hinata has to pro...
17.8K 446 39
Hajime Hinata was a normal 22 years old boy. He have a few friend. Chiaki Nanami, Kazuichi souda and Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu. He doesnt love himself, but h...
59.1K 2.5K 25
Hajime Hinata is on a class trip to Jabberwock Island with ultimate students at Hope's peak academy. Although he's with kids from school and would mo...
74.9K 2.4K 14
Komaeda discovers he has feelings for Hinata. He can't stop thinking about him and wants to be together with him forever. But as time passes, his min...