Let Love Bleed Red

Por hopebaegel

Komahina Royalty AU. The world is split into two kinds: the Royalty and the Others. My name is Hinata Hajime... Más

Prologue
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

1

4.3K 164 786
Por hopebaegel

"Watch out kid!"

The third time someone bumped into me. Can't people walk normally?!

I sighed as I carried the boxes with oil for a friend, who works as a Mechanic.

"Yo Hinata!" I looked up to see Kazuichi waving. "This way, this way!"

I could easily spot his pink hair, there were a few people with pink hair, but not as neon as his.

I let the boxes fall onto the ground and wiped the sweat off my face. "Here you go." I said.

"Thanks Bro, you really saved some time for me."

"Yeah no problem."

We carefully set each box into his garage thingy. Slowly I let myself fall onto one of the boxes. "Hey be careful with that!"

"Yeah Yeah."

The crowd was a lot crowded then ever. Probably because of tomorrow's festival, which I personally hated the most. It was a party for the fucking king!

If the Royalty didn't got enough attention!

"Oi Hinata, shouldn't you be going for training?" Kazuichi broke my thoughts.

I looked on the clock. "Ah shit!" I cursed and quickly got up.

"Good luck!" Kazuichi shouted in the distance as I tried being on time for my usual training.

I pushed the people away not caring at all. I didn't gave a fuck, I hate people after all.

I got some yells and complains behind me but I ran further. Further and further 'till the building came in sight.
I almost tripped over my own feet.

I stopped running and leaned against the door, breathing heavily. Someone opened the door which made me fall inside. Oh, it was Nekomaru.

"You don't need a warming up anymore, do you?" He said while his laugh echoed through the building. A crappy smile crept on my face.

🔪

All sweaty and tired I sat down a bench in the locker room.

Not long after that, that little shit of a Kuzuryuu walks in. I decided to just ignore him 'till he stood before me and grabbed my hair to make me look up.

"So what was it this time."

"I helped Kazuichi with the boxes."

"You're a loser really."

"Says you."

I stood up to look down at him.

"Just because I'm small doesn't mean I'm not strong."

I smirked at his angry reaction, like always.

"Just because you're a Kuzuryuu doesn't mean you are good at fighting."

That was a lie, he was abnormally good at fighting.

"Tch, yeah whatever." He said and turned his back at me and walk away.

I looked at his back, you could easily see his back muscles while he walked.

With one move. Just one move.
I could easily end his life without people knowing.

🔪

The day was getting to an end. The sun was going under and the sky had a beautiful blue, yellow and orange color. People were still busy with building the festival things.

It didn't bother me, I was probably going to sit inside anyway.

Just like always.

"The King's son is finally coming along. I'm so exited to see him!"

"I heard he really is a cutie."

I stopped to look where the chat was coming from. But I couldn't see a thing. My sight was blurry. My heart was aching.

"Hey are you ok?"

I opened my eyes and felt arms wrapped around me. As my instincts told me I wrapped myself out of them.

I looked into eyes of an old man, and my facial look changed immediately.

"I'm sorry. Yes I'm fine thank you." Was the only thing I said and I quickly walked away.

"Hey! Wait!"

With the man out of sight I started running. While running I cleaned my mind. The reason why I was acting strange the minute ago, was it because I had an Instinct?

I slammed my door shut and let myself fall onto my bed.

Did I got an Instinct for the prince?

Does that mean I was going to assassinate him?

Dammit, so I still have to go tomorrow!

🔪

"Uwaaaah." I stretched my legs and arms and got out of bed.

I searched for some food in the cabinets. I found some eggs and bacon in the fridge.

So let's bake some eggs!

The eggs were almost done as someone rang the doorbell.

It's not really a doorbell, but I'm living in an apartment so I have some kind of telephone thing as doorbell.

I pushed a button and Immediately the enthusiastic voice of Kazuichi blurted through the room.

"Yo Hinata can I come in?"

"Yeah sure." I responded and opened the front door for him by pushing another button.

I waited till I heard footsteps on the stairs and a door opened and closed.

"Yo." He said and wanted to talk further but stopped.

A blush crept on his face. "H-h-hinata!"

"What." I said and turned around to face him.

"You are not wearing anything besides boxers! Put something on please!"

I chuckled. "No, this is my own house and are you gay?" He shaked his head.

"Thought so. So shut your mouth.
Have you eaten already?"

"Yes but thanks anyway."

I put the eggs upon a plate and put it down on the table.

"Be right back." I said and walked to my bedroom to put on a shirt and walked back.

"Does this make you less uncomfortable?"

He quickly nodded.

"Great."

I sat down and ate my food.

"So what is it you came here?"

"I wanted to ask if you're gonna be at the festival tonight?"

"No."

"Not like that."

I almost choked in my eggs.

"How-"

Kazuichi chuckled. "Ya know. The prince sounds like a really nice assassination. And he probably will earn a lot of money." He smirked.

"I don't know if I want to." I said.

"Aww come on Hinata." Kazuichi pouted.

"Will you please not do that, it's ugly."

"Rude."

We both giggled like school girls.

"I think I got an Instinct yesterday evening. A man caught me while falling."

"You had? Wow! When was the last time? Like 2 or 3 years ago or something?" Kazuichi said and raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah I know right! It was really weird to have one again. I mean, yeah... you know what I mean."

He nodded. "But Ehm.. if you're not going to assassinate the prince, it's my job ya know."

"No don't, I will never get away this stupid feeling. I have to kill him myself."

Kazuichi smiled, showing his shark teeth. "Sooo you're coming?"

I ate the last of my eggs. "Yeah I guess so."

Kazuichi jumped in the air, I looked shocked at him. "Yes!" He yelled.

He's such a kid.

By the way, before I forget to mention.

Some people in this world are chosen as Killers, or Assassins.

As Killer you sometimes get the feeling that we call "Instinct". It's a feeling you get of thinking about the person that you will have to murder. It's a really weird feeling what people describe between love and hatred. Some say it's like a heartbreak.

Sometimes you have people who just murder for fun, I am an example of that. It is really weird to see that I have these "Instincts". It made me think that I really was chosen. Maybe I am, but I just don't know yet.

As a chosen Killer you get the Instinct first. With me the murder was first.

Kazuichi is an example of a Killer. He was born with it and as a young brat he killed his god damn mother. Because of his Instinct, that's a story where we met.

Authors Note: I have so many ideas for this bakskdldld

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3K 68 10
Cover art by @/kyana313 on Instagram. Hinata is sort of a troublemaker. Everyone, except the teachers, thinks he's some cool womanizer. Komaeda is mo...
10.8K 589 15
Hinata Hajime has an imaginary friend who is a god. But one day that god turns out to be real and he's suddenly forced into a strange survival game w...
6.7K 152 8
Hajime Hinata is a hard working actress. She has been through hell making her way to the top. Doing everything she can to earn money for her family a...
44.1K 1.5K 21
Due to a mix up and a bit of bad luck, Nagito Komaeda must bunk with a Reserve Course student for the year. However, he doesn't seem to be as ordinar...