My Luna Used To Be A Human

By camiiiiiiiiiiiilla

✔️ Hi guys, so I will slowly be editing this and fixing things that I'm not a huge fan of in here, so if you'... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Spying
Werewolves are real!
Saved
Hi dad, bye dad
Explain yourself
The talk
Luna
Grey
Moody
Turning
My dad knows about werewolves?!
Lost One
Lying
Moving in
Power
Second moon
The run
I love you
Cover
Tortured
Out
I'm back
Harry Potter
A/N Thank You!!!!
Breakfast
Norway
Arrival
midnight nightmares
Official Business?
sister
Truth
Why Him
Wolf Again
Under the water
Safe haven
No
The End
Extra...

Shopping

932 51 12
By camiiiiiiiiiiiilla

{Jason}

All I wanted to do was grab her and hold her tight. I didn't want to leave her when we drove them to Hanna's house after the date. Oh, all I wanted to do was mate with her already.

"Why can't we just take them?" Luke wined after they were inside.

"Because they are humans. Their parents will be scared if they disappear," I said sadly. I thought about what it would be like kissing her, holding her. "You know what?"

"What?" Luke said grouchy.

"Maybe it would be okay if we kidnaped them for one night?" I said thinking hardly of how they would have to explain them selves.

"We'll talk more about it with the pack tomorrow morning," I said and started the engine.

{Sara}

"You know, it was pretty fun," Hanna said after we closed the door.

"Ya, but we didn't get to know much about the boys though. It's as if they are keeping a huge secret and wont tell us," I said sadly.

"How was it?" Mrs. Scotch asked as she came storming towards us. Mr. Scotch came walking in.

"Daddy!" Hanna screamed and ran up an hugged him. He worked for the military so he was almost always gone. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, well I heard rumors about my daughter going on a date with some guy I have never met, so I had to come see if he was worthy," he said and Hanna laughed.

"I'll go up and change," I said and walked up to our room. Hanna's mom had taken me shopping the day after I got out of the hospital because my clothes burned up after the explosion. It had been 3 weeks now since I was hurt and I was almost back to normal. The dress I wore today helped keep the pain away because it was so tight around my ribs so it helped 'keep my fibs in place'.

I changed into my pj's and got into bed. I started charging my phone and texted Jason.

Me: tonight was fun:)

He responded within a minute and Hanna finally came up.

Jason: Yeah, can't wait 4 next time:))

Me: Next time? I don't remember agreeing to that ;')

Jason: idk, we are going on another date, but this time only the 2 of us

Me: I like the sound of that!

Jason: See you at school tomorrow?

Me: Wait and se :D

Me: Good night

Jason: Good night

I turned my phone of and Hanna jumped into bed. Like literally jumped onto the bed, then jumped under her blanket.

"Good night," I said.

"Good night."

"Good morning," I said after I turned the alarm of on my phone. "I'm going in to town later today, care to join?" I asked

"Sure, why are you going there?" Hanna asked as she sat up and yawned.

"Getting a new phone," I said sleepily.

"Ooo, what phone?" she asked curiously.

"The iPhone 7 plus in jet black," I said and yawned. "I hate when other people yawn because then I have to yawn."

"Saaaaame."

"Can I use the bathroom first?" I asked and looked over at her.

"Sure," she said and went downstairs.

When I was done with my shower I went down and told Hanna she could use the bathroom now.

"Food, food, food, food, food, food!" I said as I opened every closet and walked around the kitchen looking for cereal.

I found some hunny combs and got some milk and a bowl. "Of course" I mumbled to my self and got up to go get a spoon.

"You ready?" Hanna asked when she came down. I nodded and got up.

"You know, I might get a new car as well," I said. "It would be a lot easier for the both of us that way." Hanna started the car engine and I opened the garage door.

"What kind of car?" she asked and backed up.

"I don't know. Maybe a Tesla?" I said thinking hardly. "But I also want a convertible...." I said thinking. "I know! I'll have the car specially designed for me, a Tesla convertible!" I said.

"Nice, now guess who is going to be driving us to school," she teased me. I laughed and we drove off to school.

"What can I do for you today?" a boy a little older than me asked as I entered the apple store.

"Umm, I want the iPhone seven plus in jet black and a tech twenty one case in white to go with it," I said.

"How much space do you want on it?" he asked after he pit in the phone model and case.

"Umm, 128 gigs," I said and he nodded and disappeared. I went over to the wall of accessories and found a apple pen and a pair of beats headphones in gold.

The boy returned five minutes later with the phone and the case. "Sorry, but can you also get me your newest mac air model, an apple watch in jet black and a screen protector too?" He smiled and nodded. He disappeared and returned a few minutes later.

"So a iPhone seven plus in jet black with 128 gigs, a tech twenty one phone cover in white, a screen protector, a mac air pro, a apple watch in jet black, an apple pen, a pair of beats headphones in gold. Thats all?" he asked.

"Yes, thank you."

"Will you be paying longterm or all now?" he asked and added everything together.

"Longterm."

"Okay, that will be a total of 1,360 today, and 4500 when you have finished the payments," he said and gestured for me to follow him up to the cashier. I swiped my card and signed my name. He put all my stuff in a bag for me. "Thank you!" he said, "have a nice day!"

"Thanks, you too!" I said and left. "Okay, now do you want to go shopping?" I said and she giggled and nodded. Our parents were rich so we got to use a lot of money their money. I was actually not allowed too, but I didn't care. It wasn't like I lived with them any more.

We went to Victoria Secret first and got a couple of sets of matching underwear and bras. We went to the pink section and I got three yoga pants, a couple shirts, a set of sweatpants and a sweatshirt in maroon and a water bottle.

Hanna got two yoga pants, the same shirts as me, the same set of sweats only in black and a gym bag.

Next we went to Lululemon and got some yoga pants and a few running t-shirts.

Then American Eagle and got some nice warm sweaters for fall that was coming up, and a few pairs of jeans.

"Where should we go now?" I asked and looked around.

"Lets go to Bath and Body Works!" Hanna said.

We hadn't really noticed how much stuff we had bought until we bought the different sets of shampoo and conditioner, a few different body lotions and four new perfumes.

My phone started dinging, "Hello?" I said, I still had my old phone and I think I got a cut on my cheek from the glass of my phone.

"Hey it's Jason. Want to hang out?" he said.

"Sure, me and Hanna are at the mall. Brink Luke and come shopping with us!" I said happily. Hanna's face lit up when I said Luke's name.

"Ok, on our way!" He said and hung up.

"The boys are coming!" I said and smiled.

"Yeeees, finally!" she said and we laughed.

"Run out to the car with our bags, or hope the boys offer to help carry the bags?" I asked.

"Go to Sephora, then put our bags in the car."

"Ok, lets goooo!" I laughed and we went to Sephora.

I got all new makeup, because I have been using Hanna's the last few weeks. I got a mac lipstick, a new mascara, some foundation, some eyeshadow, primer and setting spray.

We went up to the car and put all our new clothes in the trunk. "Thank god we took the Honda," Hanna said, because the Honda has a lot more space in the trunk than the Convertible she drives.

My phone was vibrating and this time I gently put it to my ear, "Hi."

"Hey, where should we meet?" It was Jason, I mouthed 'they are here' and returned to Jason on the phone.

"Ummm, we could meet outside of Holister, or no, meet us at Starbucks!" I said.

"Ok, see u then," he said and I hung up.

"Come, we have to go to Starbucks, their here!" I said and pulled her along.

"Hi, guys!" I said as we walked up to them.

"Wait I thought you were shopping," Luke said confused.

"We were just up at our car putting our stuff away, where do you guys want to go?" Hanna said and walked over to Luke.

I went over to Jason and he put his arm around my waist. "Where haven't you guys been?" Luke asked.

"Oh, no no no no, now we get to go with you guys so you can buy something!" I said and looked up at Jason.

"Oh, well I guess I need some new boots and some new sets of clothes," Jason said before Luke had time to talk.

I smiled, "so what stores do you guys -" I started saying

"O o o, let me guess!" Hanna said excitedly.

"Ok, give it your best shot," Luke said and leaned his head on her head.

"You guys shop at..... Holister?" she said nervously.

"For shirts we do," Luke said and gave her a kiss on the head. Hanna blushed but tried covering it up.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" I asked and pulled Jason after me.

"So, what now?" Jason said and looked at his clock. It was 7:38 pm.

"I still have to order a car," I said quietly and adjusted my bags. We had gone to Holister, Forever 21, Polo, Levis, Nike and a few other stores.

"You have to what?!" Luke said in surprise.

"Order a car," I briefly mentioned.

"Well what are we waiting for?! We have to go buy a car!" Luke said.

Me and Hanna giggled as we started walking to our cars. "So, how are your ribs?" Jason asked when we stood in the escalator.

"Oh, they're better after all the walking we did today," I said and smiled.

"What car dealership are we going to?" Luke asked.

"Tesla," I said.

"Meet up there in 20?" Jason said as we parted ways. I nodded and we went to our cars.

"Hello, what can I do for you today?" a man in his 40-50 asked us as we walked into the Tesla store.

"I want to design my own car," I said politely.

"Ok, follow me and we will get you all set up!" the man said smiling at us.

We came to a table of computers and he set us all up with one so we could make our own. We told him I was the only one getting one, but he said the others could have some fun and make their own dream car.

I started making mine. First I selected the car to be red, the I put in seat warmers and clicked convertible. I decided to go with the red breaks on the tires and a extra large trunk. I added fast charge, autopilot, butterfly doors and a lot of other features. When I was finished I got to see what it looked like. I loved it!

"Hey Jason, I finished my car!" I said and pointed at it.

"Shit, thats a nice car!" he said. "Its even nicer than mine! Next time, can you put it together?" he asked and we laughed. The total of tha car was $ 32,450.

"Okay, now you have finished the designing, is that what you want?" the middle aged man asked.

"Yes, what do I do now?" I asked him.

He bent down and partly touched me and I heard a growl. I looked around and though I just imagined it, because the only people here were me, Jason, Hanna, Luke and the sales parson of course. No dogs.

"Now, just put in your credit card number and the address you want the car to be delivered to, and you will have it in a few weeks," he said. "Thank you, and have a great day!" he said and left.

I started filling out the payment and address, "Hanna, can I put down your address?" I asked, and she nodded.

After maybe ten minutes I was finnished. "There! Done, okay, what now?" I asked as I got up.

Hanna, Jason and Luke got up. It was 8:04 pm now and we had school tomorrow. "We should probably go home," Hanna said. " My mom is going to flip if we are not home before nine!"

I nodded and hugged Jason. "Bye, today has been so fun! See you at school tomorrow!" I said and gave him one last hug. He kissed the top of my head and I almost melted in his arms. "Good night!"

"Good night, sweetie!" Jason said and I giggled.

"Good night, handsome!" I laughed and he bent down and kissed me.

"I think I deserved that on our second date," he said after he removed his lips from mine.

"Who said this was our second date?" I said curiosity.

"I did," he said and I kissed him one last time. He was such a good kisser, and his lips were so soft. "Bye!" he said as me and Hanna started walking to the car.

We got in and Hanna turned to me, "You finally kissed!" she squealed happily. And I did the same thing.

~~~~~

What did you think of a longer chapter? Should they be shorter or were these good?

C.M.B.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1.4K 26
A werewolf in the midst of humans. What's up with that? But then, a group of werewolves join the school. What happens when the Alpha is her mate? Wi...
9.1M 255K 54
Highest Rank: #3 in werewolf THE LAST 15 CHAPTERS WILL BE TAKEN DOWN FEB. 1, 2019 DUE TO THIS BOOK BEING PUBLISHED IN MARCH. He looks over everyone...
89.5K 7.1K 48
After Jared's mate, Amelia, left him for good, he had given up all hope of ever finding love again. That was until he discovered the Moon Goddess had...
47K 1.2K 27
{[Complete]} small edits here and there this book is also getting rewritten so it will be better. Celeste is the first blue Wolf in centuries. She is...