Secret Pregnancy ( Austin Mah...

Oleh Ameezy_chance

Samantha Parker is your normal teenager living a happy and contented life with her mother. She is a goody two... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 The Start of Something New
Chapter 2 Right person and Right time
Chapter 3 Dinner Night
Chapter 4 Young and Wild
Chapter 5 Running Away
Chapter 6 Left Alone
Chapter 7 The Letter
Chapter 8 Little by Little
Chapter 9 See you soon
Chapter 10 The Breaking News
Chapter 11 The Confrontation
Chapter 12 The Truth Revealed
Chapter 13 Mood swings
Chapter 14 Home is in your Eyes
Chapter 15 Dad Mahone
Chapter 16 Forgiveness
Chapter 17 Dancing to our heartbeats
Chapter 18 Rock my World
Chapter 19 The Big Secret is Out
Story Recap
Chapter 20 Shooting that turned into something more

Secret Pregnancy ( Austin Mahone fan fiction )

9.2K 94 5
Oleh Ameezy_chance

They say that hurt always goes together with love. If you love a person, you are giving them the right to either love you or break you.

Loving a person who loves you equally is probably the best thing in the world. But being in love is not always a walk in the park, there will be circumstances along the way.

I, Samantha Parker is your typical teenage girl who fell in love with a famous singer, Austin Mahone.

Every second that I spend with him feels right. Meeting Austin was the best thing ever. It feels like living in my own fairytale.

But who would have thought that one mistake can change everything. A night that is supposed to be filled with fun turned my life into a big mess.

Bittersweet, right?

Well that is just the start so buckle up and welcome to the roller coaster life of Samantha Parker.

---------------------------------------------
So this my first Austin Mahone fanfic hope you love it.

Secret Pregnancy
Copyright 2014

Edited 2/14/17

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11.6K 131 45
( warning! A long summary!!) You are a 18 year old girl who has lived in Chicago for years. Your father died when you were 1 years old but he was a...
7.2K 410 9
"I brought you here because I wanted to ask you something really important." He said and I smirked, knowing what he was going to ask me. "What is it...
245K 15.8K 49
#620 teenfiction 21/4/2018 "If nothing last forever," he started in a satin smooth voice. "Then me and you are going to be nothing forever." A lump...
6K 340 46
I'm Isabel. Living in a complete undecided life, but will soonly change by the world full of lies... When the time comes that I have to spend time wi...