MY FAKE BOYFRIEND ( draco mal...

By sameezyy

❝WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL IM GOING TO DATE YOU❞ in which a two enemies agree to fake... More

01| hogwarts
02| first day
03| fights & trolls
04| quidditch
05| merry christmas
06| detention
07| first adventure
08| good year
09| summer with the weasley's
10| diagon alley
11| stolen cars
12| back to school
13| writing on the wall
14| new friend
15| dissapearing bones
16| polyjuice potion
17| petrified
18| see you next year!
19 | the kiss that changed everything
20| a deal with draco
21| train rides with dementors
22| draco tells all
23| ignored
24| expecto patronum
25| hogsmeade
26| we've got a problem
27| top secret
28| dark night
30| quidditch world cup
31| the triwizard tournament
32| tweedle dee & tweedle dum
33| potter stinks
34| first task
35| suprise
36| the yule ball
37| black lake
38| loss
39| new professor
40| secret meeting
41| the room of requirement
42| drifting away
43| in this together
44| pain
45| seperate ways
46| citrus lemon & subtle cologne
47| the cursed necklace
48| ron gets popular
49| christmas party
50| left alone
51| death eater
52| the astronomy tower
53| mourning
54| i love you
55| dark times
56| malfoy manor
57| the escape
58| returning to hogwarts
59| and so it begins
60| the battle pt.1
61| the battle pt.2
62| nineteen years later
A/N: NIGHTINGALE

29| healing

145K 4.7K 4.6K
By sameezyy

"Your queen would never."

Y/N POV

"Owww." I woke up with an enormous pain in my stomach.

"Y/n!" Harry called, racing over to me. "Thank god you're awake."

"What happened to me?" I asked, trying my best to recognize the surrounding area.

Noticing the series of beds lined evenly throughout the room, I sighed. Yup, I was definitely in the hospital alright.

"Well, you were doing just fine while you were walking back to the castle, then you just passed out. It turns out you were hurt badly." Harry explained, sending me a look of sympathy.

I looked down at the bandages across my torso, and when I touched them, I immediately winced at the pain.

Sighing and leaning back down, I shook my head and cursed, "It's because of the damn tree!"

"It's okay, y/n," said Harry, placing his hand on mine. "You're going to be okay."

"Thanks, Harry." I said and smiled.

Glancing over my right shoulder, I noticed Ron laying in the bed next to mine, with Hermione worriedly sitting at his side.

"Hey y/n." Ron said shyly.

"Ron, you poor thing! Does it hurt?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm okay, y/n." He said and faintly smiled.

"Good."

Before I could say anything else, Dumbledore burst through the hospital doors.

"Sirius Black is being sentenced to death." Dumbledore said.

"They've got the wrong man!" Hermione yelled.

"It's true! Sirius is innocent!" Harry yelled.

"It's Scabbers who did it!" Ron said.

"Scabbers?" Professor Dumbledore asked.

"It's Ron's rat, sir." I said as politely as possible.

"Well, he's not really a rat. He was a rat. He was my brother Percy's rat. But then they gave him an owl..." Ron started blabbering.

"The point is, we know the truth. Please believe us." Hermione pleaded.

"I do, Miss Granger. But I'm sorry to say that the word of four 13 year old wizards will convince few others." He said.

Dumbledore then walked to Ron's bed.

"A child's voice, however honest and true, is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen." He said, patting Ron's injured leg.

Ron moaned in pain. I felt bad for him.

"Mysterious thing, time. Powerful, and when meddled with, dangerous. Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower. You know the laws, Miss Granger. You must not be seen." He said to Hermione.

What does he mean?

"If you succeed tonight, more than one innocent life may be spared. Three turns should do it." He said.

Dumbledore then walked out the door.

"Oh! And one more thing. When in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin." He said. "Good luck."

And with that, he left.

"What the bloody hell was that all about?" Ron asked.

"Yeah, what was he talking about, Mione?" I asked.

Hermione turned around to us and sighed.

"Sorry guys, but seeing as neither of you can walk.." Hermione trailed off.

She then took out a necklace and put it over both her and Harry's head. She then began turning the dile. Harry tried to touch it but Hermione slapped his hand out of the way.

The necklace then began to turn, and within a matter of seconds, Hermione and Harry disappeared.

"Where did they go?" I asked Ron.

"T-they disappeared!" He said worriedly.

Immediately after they disappeared, the doors to the hospital opened, and there they were.

"H-how did you get there? I was talking to you there. And now you're there." Ron said, obviously confused.

"Y-yeah! H-how did you do that?" I asked in shock.

"What are they talking about, Harry?" Hermione asked.

"I don't know." Harry said.

"You might just be daydreaming. Honestly guys, how can somebody be in two places at once?" Harry said.

Hermione and Harry then started laughing. Ron and I shared a confused look, but then shook it off and started laughing.

───────────────

A few days later Ron and I got out of the hospital. Which in fact was the last day of the term. Everyone was already out by the train, so Ron and I just grabbed our things and head over.

"Feels good to be out, doesn't it?" I say, hopping onto Ron's back.

"Sure does!" He said and laughed.

"Hey Ron! I have an idea!" I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Can I stay with you guys this summer?" I asked.

The last thing I wanted to do this summer was spend it alone in my boring old mansion. Staying with the Weasley's would be so much more enjoyable.

"I'll ask my mum, I doubt she'll say no." He said. "I'd love if you did!"

"And besides, the Wizards World Cup is coming up!" I said excitedly.

"I'm so excited!" He said chuckling.

"Y/n!" A familiar voice called from afar.

I looked over and found the blondie.

"Hey Draco." I said simply.

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you in a while." He said.

"In the hospital." I said.

His eyes widened.

"What happened?!" He asked.

"Just some problems with a giant enchanted tree, that's all." I said and shrugged.

Draco was about to speak but Hermione cut him off.

"Y/n! There you are! Come on! The train isn't going to wait for you!" Hermione yelled.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

I said goodbye to Draco and ran to the train. I hopped on and got into the compartment.

"There you are." Harry said and exhaled.

"We were worried you would miss the train." Ron said and chuckled.

"Your queen would never." I said and smirked.

We all then broke out in laughter.

Goodbye Hogwarts, till next year.

End of Third Year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651 60 27
Your brother, Harry Potter absolutely hates the Malfoy's, Mainly Draco Malfoy. But you just can't seem to shake Draco from your head. You and Draco h...
1.2M 27K 47
You are Harry Potter's twin sister. At the Dursley's, you two are excluded, hidden, denied everything. But at Hogwarts, you have friends, a real fami...
130K 1.6K 25
draco malfoy imagines
274K 6.7K 28
Pretending to be in a relationship with Draco Malfoy to get back at your ex might have not been the smartest idea you ever had. Especially now where...