Rejected (ON HOLD)

由 MissAmy121

Faith Anderson was rejected by her own mate in front of everyone. In order to escape the humiliation she run'... 更多

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Ten

2.8K 21 5
由 MissAmy121

Chapter Ten~

Chase's P.O.V~

I smiled down at my sleeping mate, with my arms holding her close to my chest. Time's like this are precious. I watched as her chest slowly raised up and down, softly. My smile brightened as they landed on her stomach. Any day now, I would have two perfect kids. Johnathan and Rea. Johnathan Tyler and Rea Jada.

Slowly, my mates eyes fluttered open to reveal her beautiful hazel eyes. Her soft, pink lips formed into a soft, but sweet, smile.

"How long have you been up?" She asked, putting her hands on top of her stomach.

"That's a secret." I told her softly while kissing her forehead.

"I know what our kids names will be for sure." I told her with a grin on my face.

"What?" She asks raising an eyebrow.

"Johnathan Tyler and Rea Jada." i told her with a proud smile on my face.

"Beautiful." She told me. Then leaned up and kissed me softly on my lips before pulling away. "Now get ready!"

After that last sentence she jumped out of my arms and ran into her bathroom shutting, and locking, the door behind her. I chuckled as I got out of her bed and made my way to my own bedroom.

I walked into the kitchen of the pack house and the smell of eggs filled my nose. I licked my lips as I saw my sister, Valentina Knight, cooking break fest for the pack.

"Smells good V!" I told her while taking two plates.

Valentina rolled her eyes and turned to me while putting a hand on her hip, "Paws off! It took me forever to learn how to turn on this damn stove and to crack a damn egg!"

I chuckled, "You are just like mom. She could never cook either but these," I motioned to the eggs and toast, "Smell amazing, T!"

She rolled her eyes again and tucked a piece of fiery red hair behind her ear. "Just eat the damn food before I beat your ass!"

I rolled my eyes and set the plates down at the dinning table and shook my head. She was so much like mom. Red hair, grey eyes, stubborn, and a fiery temper.

A couple seconds later my mate walked through the doors holding her stomach and her face scrunched up in pain. I was instantly by her side and pulled her close to me, while looking everywhere for what has caused her pain.

"What's wrong Faith?" I asked concern covering my voice.

Slowly she opened her eyes only to shut them closed as she screamed and doubled over in pain. She took slow deep breaths and finally said, "Nothing, just contractions.

"How far apart are they?" I asked. I heard Cora, the packs doctor, saw if they are close together she should go into labor soon.

"Twenty or thirty minutes." She breathed out.

I smiled, "Your going to go into labor soon. I heard Cora say something about this.

She groaned in pain as another contraction went through her body. I pulled her to a seat at the dinning table and called out to Valentina.

"What?" She snapped as she walked into the room.

"Go get Cora. I think Faith's going into labor." I demanded as I heard Faith gasp. "What?"

"My water just broke." She stated.

As soon as she said that Valentina raced out of the room only to be back seconds later with Cora.

"Carrie her up to her room and lay her down on her bed, now!" Cora demanded as she ran out of the room to get her supplies.

I carefully picked my mate up and led her up the stairs and into her room. I laid her gently on her bed as she screamed in pain again.

"I remember when I was in labor. It hurt like a bitch." Valentina stated while chuckling.

"And that's suppose to make me feel better?!" Faith snapped.

I grabbed her hand to calm her down as Valentina answered.

"Nope, just sayin! But I'm going to be with you to get you through this also Faith. Your like my little sister I never had. I only ended up with a little annoying brother."

I glared at her. Valentina Destiny Knight, now Valentina Destiny Richards, is my twenty-one year old sister. She had one kid; Kaylee Reagan Richards. Shes three years old with bright red hair and bright blue eyes. Brent Richards is my older sisters mate, who've been together for years now.

"Aw!!!" Faith said.

Just as I was about to say something Cora raced into the room followed by Cody. These past months brought Cody and Faith together. They are now really close like she is with Katerina.

"Where's Kitty?" Faith asked Cody.

"She has to watch Journey, but will be here after you give birth." Cody said and took Faith's other hand.

She just nodded.

Three hours later Faith was finally dilated enough to give birth.

"Okay, when I say push you have to push." Cora stated.

Faith nodded while squeezing my hand hard.

"Be ready to lose your hand." Faith told me looking dead serious.

Now I was nervous. I knew this was going to happen. She was going to make me feel the same amount of pain she will be feeling.

"Push!" Cora yelled.

Faith started pushing as she squeezed the life out of my hand. Good thing I was a werewolf because we heal fast and I wasn't, my hand would be crushed up bones..

Hours later, Faith looked lovingly down at her kids who were wrapped up in blankets and now in her arms.

"What's the boys name?" Cora asked.

"Johnathan Tyler Knight." Faith breathed out looking lovingly at Johnathan.

She wrote the name down and then asked, "Girls name?"

"Rea Jada Knight." I told her as I took Rea in my arms and smiled down at her beautiful face.

Faith's P.O.V~

I smiled as my mate smiled down at his daughter with love and pride in his eyes. I'm finally relieved that they were out. Birth hurt like a bitch! I am so not getting pregnant ever again!! Too much pain!

I looked down at my son and smiled. He looked so much like his father.

"Can I see her?" I asked Chase as I looked over at them.

"Of course." He told me and handed me Rea while I handed him Johnathan.

"She looks so much like you." Valentina commented as she looked at Rea.

"She does." I smiled down at her as she opened her eyes to reveal bright green eyes.

The door bursted open and Katharina and Journey came running in squealing.

"FAITH!" Katharina screamed and enveloped me in a hug while Journey pouted.

"Hey Kat. Hey Journey!" I said smiling.

"Who's this little cutie?" She asked while picked up Rea from my arms.

"Rea and Chase is holding Johnathan." I told her proudly.

"She's so cute!" She told me.

Katrina knelled down so Journey, who was four, could see Rea.

"They are really adorable sis." Cody told me smiling.

"Thanks, C." I said back.

"They're going to be the most spoiled kids in the world!" Valentina commented.

"So true." Chase said as he handed me Johnathan.

"We're going to make great parents." I told him.

He nodded, "We are."

Then kissed me on the forehead and whispered, "I love you"

---------------------------------------

To start off, I made this chapter longer since everyone wanted a longer chapter. And the next couple of chapters are going to be longer too! And I also wanted to say is that I changed there's sons name to Johnathan instead of Garret. I just thought the name Johnathan will go with his personality when he gets older along with Rea's!!

Don't forget to;

COMMENT,

VOTE,

AND

FAN!! <3

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

760K 46.3K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
227K 27.1K 22
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
2.9M 186K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.7M 94.9K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...